Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (69777 Views)

Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Glo4issy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
embarassedhaba nau!!!!this is unfair,God please intervene to Nigeria's crises and touch the heart of our wicked leaders to repent from there evil ways.....
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by obosirow: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
slightlyMad:
while i honestly believe Buhari is the guy behind Boko Haram
he promised us Nigeria will be ungovernable and true to his words, it is, with over 14,000 dead individuals including women and children.

weird enough, I wont mind voting for Buhari if left with nobody else other than Buhari Vs GEJ

that fisherman is just the wrong man in the wrong place.
His case is like asking a village fisherman to diagnose and fix an airbus A380.
Even a roadside mechanic will be better off and thats how i see buhari

Boko haram is taking over towns, owning tanks and APCs, even showing it in videos
yet you want to place orders for helicopters which will be sent to the same region?
i mean, is he that daft?

with his mis-management of our military, it is just a matter of time before boko haram owns one and then Aso rock will be gone
who will do stop n search in the air?

Voting Buhari equates to islamization of Nigeria. Do not be deceived to think that Jonathan leaving power will end terrorism, it will only take a different dimension as you will no longer enjoy the freedom you see today...Nigeria may become reminiscent of ISIS Iraq state. Be careful what you wish!

6 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
adaybayor:

pleade answer this question, just give me a name.

WHO SHOULD BE BLAMED IF THE SECURITY OF NIGERIA IS BREACHED?

THE SECURITY OF NIGERIA HAS NOT YET BEEN BREACHED.LAST TIME I CHECKED FROM ENUGU,THROUGH CALABER TO LAGOS ARE ALL DOING FINE AND THESE ARE STILL PART OF NIGERIA UNDER THE SAME GEJ LED GOVERNMENT.

YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF WHY IS THE VIOLENCE RESTRICTED TO THE NORTH? WHAT IS COMMON TO MOST OF THE TERRORIST ATACKS ALL OVER THE GLOBE?

8 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Energito: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ediot tell your foolish general to call his men to order.well Gej till 2019.
holatin:

this will end soon immediately we kick Dr ebele Jonathan out. and the general take over
vote for change nt tribe or clan.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by atlwireles: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM4J:

It baffles me that some people like you still think Boko haram is a Muslim or Northern thing. You might have a point when they were bombing the churches and areas mostly occupied by southerners. But for God sake those people killed here were Muslims and mostly from the North.

If we keep on with this silly notion that has failed us from getting solution by making it a Muslim, Northern or a political party problem which exactly is the card our commander in chief is playing, then we will never get a solution to this problem.

Life is life and life is sacred, whether it is of your kinsman or not, we should value it and all together feel concerned. The only crime those that died committed was being Nigerians and having a clueless head of government and C in C.

In a sane country, everyone will join their voices together, give their head of state an ultimatum to fix the problem or demand for his resignation.

It is happening in the North today, tomorrow it might be in your part of the country... Those who died today are not related to you, and I pray it never involves to any of your relatives before you put the blame at the right quarter and demand for real solution.

As for me our president and Commander in Chief has failed us; QED!

That's where both of us differ, what is happening today in NE/NW can never happen anywhere in the South. We had militants before, be it Nigerdeltan, Bakassi boys or OPC. The mixture on politics and religion, is the demon destroying the north today. Nobody can save them, but themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by adaybayor(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
obosirow:

Voting Buhari equates to islamization of Nigeria. Do not be deceived to think that Jonathan leaving power will end terrorism, it will only take a different dimension as you will no longer enjoy the freedom you see today...Nigeria may become reminiscent of ISIS Iraq state. Be careful what you wish!

ISLAMOPHOBIA DETECTED!!!

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by funkybully(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM4J:

How much do you know of Hisbah? calling Hisbah Kano state police shows you are ignorant or half educated.

Full educated oam4j, educate me on hisbah.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Energito: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Keep fooling yourself let me make it clear to you,Nigeria will never be better.take it or push it out.
Bennyberry:
Hope does saying it an islamic war are satisfied?...
Boko haram is an enemy of human exisitence.so lets forget about ethnic,regional or regious sentiments,lets come together and build a better nigeria...
One thing is sure..as far these terroRist breath-in the air they don't produce..THEY SHALL ALL BE DEFEATED.in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by nagoma(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

Whatever he spent the money on is supposed to secure Kano state.That is why he receives the millions every month.If security of kano is in anyway breached inspite of the millions he has spent on security,he should be held liable for it and not you looking for a scape goat in the person of GEJ

Excuses, excuses, excuses that's all GEJ has. " excuses are the nails used in building a house of failure" and GEJ has built mansions.
With the command of the Nigerian , Military, the Nigerian Police, the Nigerian Security Services, the advice of 44 ministers and 36 governors, upto 100 special advisors with the whole of Nigerian Treasury and goodwill from over 100 countries this guy is still trying to find an excuse to explain why the rag tag Boko terrorists are killing his citizens in thousands at will and why a proportion of the land and towns he calls his country are in the hand of the terrorists. He wants to find an excuse why a million of his citizens are refugees in Chad, Cameroon , Niger and IDPs.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by adaybayor(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

THE SECURITY OF NIGERIA HAS NOT YET BEEN BREACHED.LAST TIME I CHECKED FROM ENUGU,THROUGH CALABER TO LAGOS ARE ALL DOING FINE AND THESE ARE STILL PART OF NIGERIA UNDER THE SAME GEJ LED GOVERNMENT.

YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF WHY IS THE VIOLENCE RESTRICTED TO THE NORTH? WHAT IS COMMON TO MOST OF THE TERRORIST ATACKS ALL OVER THE GLOBE?

why are you avoiding the question? again WHO SHOULD BE BLAMED IF THE SECURITY OF NAIGERIA IS BREACHED? I didn't ask you if or not it has been breached. you may want to check my profile before responding. your response will earn you ZERO in an exam
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Faun(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
The only good Northerner is a dead Northerner.

4 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Faun(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Losers.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

islam...

6 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by jibga(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nigeria is on autopilot, the daft call leader is mad! ENOUGHT IS ENOUGHT
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
adaybayor:

why are you avoiding the question? again WHO SHOULD BE BLAMED IF THE SECURITY OF NAIGERIA IS BREACHED? I didn't ask you if or not it has been breached. you may want to check my profile before responding. your response will earn you ZERO in an exam

I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED ANSWERED YOU.THES ECURITY OF NIGERIA IS YET TO BE BREACHED.RATHER IT IS THE SECURITY OF NORTHERN NIGERIA THAT HAS BEEN BREACHED?

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL TAKE THE BLAME FOR THE BREACH IN NIGERIA'S SECURITY IN 1966-1970?

5 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by funkybully(f): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
nagoma:

Excuses, excuses, excuses that's all GEJ has. " excuses are the nails used in building a house of failure" and GEJ has built mansions.
With the command of the Nigerian , Military, the Nigerian Police, the Nigerian Security Services, the advice of 44 ministers and 36 governors, upto 100 special advisors with the whole of Nigerian Treasury and goodwill from over 100 countries this guy is still trying to find an excuse to explain why the rag tag Boko terrorists are killing his citizens in thousands at will and why a proportion of the land and towns he calls his country are in the hand of the terrorists. He wants to find an excuse why a million of his citizens are refugees in Chad, Cameroon , Niger and IDPs.

U that have solutions, oya tell us. Boko refused amnesty, wants Islamic state. Which option do u suggest

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by atlwireles: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

THE SUNNI RELIGIOUS LEADERS HAVE FAILED THE WORLD AND NOT GEJ!!! WHY HAVE THEY ALLOWED THE SALAFIST ISLAMIC IDEOLOG TO HAVE THIS HUGE HOLD ON THEIR RELIGON!! THIS SORT OF WAR IS NOT WON ON THE FIELDS BUT RATHER THROUGH ENLIGTHMENT.AFTER THE US WENT TO IRAQ DID IT STOP TE BOMBINGS?

HAVE THE BOMBS IN SYRIA STOPPED?

HAS THE BOMBS IN KENYA STOPPED?

HAVE THE BOMBS IN CAMERRON STOPPED
HAVE THE BOMBS IN YEMEN STOPPED

WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON? IT IS THE SALAFIST/WAHABI ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY AND NOT GEJ
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
rafhell:

islam...
NOT NECCESARY ISLAM BUT RATHER THE IDEOLOGY CALLED WAHABISM/SALAFISAM!!! THIS IS THE VERY MONSTER AT THE ROOT OF THIS BOMBINGS!! UNLESS THIS IDEOLOG IS DEFEATED THE WAR WOULD NEVER END.IF PEOPLE DONT BELEIVE THEY ARE ENTILETED TO 72 VIRGINS FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE THEY WILL BE NO SUICIDE BOMBINGS!!!\

THE ISLAMIC LEADERS IF THEY ARE SINCERE HAVE TO DISPEL THIS MYTH OF 72 VIRGINS IN ALJANNAH FOR SUICIDE BOMBERS!! MUSLIMS NEED TO BE MADE TO BEELIVE THEY WILL GO HELL FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.
THIS IS NOT A WAR TO BE FOUGHT WITH ARMS EXCEPT YOU MEAN THE OBLITERATION OF THE ENTIRE MUSLIMS IN THE GLOBE.

5 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by tbaba1234: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:

Is Hisbah not Kano state police? Tell me What He does with Kano state security votes.

Blame GEJ if u can't impregnate ur wife too.

GEJ is responsible for national security, the buck stops on his desk.

There is no state police in Nigeria as far as we know.

Hisbah duties are limited to religious laws.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Saved2Serve: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
why u no talk am since hippoh?
abbasteck:
Innalillahi wa_inna_ilaigi raji'un

#Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by bulakos: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
slightlyMad:
while i honestly believe Buhari is the guy behind Boko Haram
he promised us Nigeria will be ungovernable and true to his words, it is, with over 14,000 dead individuals including women and children.

weird enough, I wont mind voting for Buhari if left with nobody else other than Buhari Vs GEJ. You are the dafted person I've ever seen. I won't say much but just mind the your utterance.

that fisherman is just the wrong man in the wrong place.
His case is like asking a village fisherman to diagnose and fix an airbus A380.
Even a roadside mechanic will be better off and thats how i see buhari

Boko haram is taking over towns, owning tanks and APCs, even showing it in videos
yet you want to place orders for helicopters which will be sent to the same region?
i mean, is he that daft?

with his mis-management of our military, it is just a matter of time before boko haram owns one and then Aso rock will be gone
who will do stop n search in the air?
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by abdulabbakar(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
WINDSOW:
Bros,are u saying muslim detest killing now.Ur belief is confusing n conflicting.Mohameed ws a well knw Jihadist,He started it n encouraged same.So dnt try say what u aint sure of.
Islam ia religion of the sword!!!

When are you going to grow
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by adaybayor(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED ANSWERED YOU.THES ECURITY OF NIGERIA IS YET TO BE BREACHED.RATHER IT IS THE SECURITY OF NORTHERN NIGERIA THAT HAS BEEN BREACHED?

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL TAKE THE BLAME FOR THE BREACH IN NIGERIA'S SECURITY IN 1966-1970?

chukwudi44 what will you gain in lies, you probably have comprehension problem. you must have been through a little formal education. did I ask you if or not the security of nigeria has been breached? I know you are avoiding roasting yourself alive. When did northern nigeria become a country?

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

LIAR ALERT!

Biafra zionist recieving training from Israel planning attacks in Nigeria

140 billion dollar worth of crude stolen anually

Biafra zionist attempting to starty their madness

The list is endless what is happening in Nigeria is a Clueless drunkard continues to drown his guilt with bottles of rum thereby avoiding responsibility of his actions!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
tbaba1234:

GEJ is responsible for national security, the buck stops on his desk.

There is no state police in Nigeria as far as we know.

Hisbah duties are limited to religious laws.

WHICH LAW DID KWANKWASO USE TO CREATE THE HISBAH? DID THE SAME LAW PREVENT HIM FROM CREATING ASIMILAR OUTFIT TO TACKLE BOKO HARAM? YOU STILL HAVE NOT TOLD ME WHAT KWANKWASO DID WITH THE MILLIONS HE COLLECTS AS SECURITY VOTES SINCE HE DOES NOT CONTROL THE SECURITY AGENCIES LIKE YOU SAY.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by abdulabbakar(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

NOT NECCESARY ISLAM BUT RATHER THE IDEOLOGY CALLED WAHABISM/SALAFISAM!!! THIS IS THE VERY MONSTER AT THE ROOT OF THIS BOMBINGS!! UNLESS THIS IDEOLOG IS DEFEATED THE WAR WOULD NEVER END.IF PEOPLE DONT BELEIVE THEY ARE ENTILETED TO 72 VIRGINS FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE THEY WILL BE NO SUICIDE BOMBINGS!!!\

THE ISLAMIC LEADERS IF THEY ARE SINCERE HAVE TO DISPEL THIS MYTH OF 72 VIRGINS IN ALJANNAH FOR SUICIDE BOMBERS!! MUSLIMS NEED TO BE MADE TO BEELIVE THEY WILL GO HELL FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.
THIS IS NOT A WAR TO BE FOUGHT WITH ARMS EXCEPT YOU MEAN THE OBLITERATION OF THE ENTIRE MUSLIMS IN THE GLOBE.

You are truly one of those FFK fans on facebook, for I can see you quoting his illitrate statements mutatis-mutandis!
What do u know salafiyyah or wahabiyyah
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by html14java(f): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
christopher123:

are you a witch, do your eyes hear and your ears see

idu1:
na eyes u dey take hear?
You have to oversit to understand my language.

IYANGBALI:
if I hear God for your mouth again,walahi I go do you waka 3 times

O korret sir. K :-XK lipsrsealed
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
adaybayor:

chukwudi44 what will you gain in lies, you probably have comprehension problem. you must have been through a little formal education. did I ask you if or not the security of nigeria has been breached? I know you are avoiding roasting yourself alive. When did northern nigeria become a country?

He is a secessionist scum who thinks of Nigeria should broken down to bits hence he supports president whose cluelessness destroys Nigeria and aids his sick dreams!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM4J:

You called a Governor of a state the chief security officer, when even the state commissioner of police will not take orders from him?

They asked for state police, The federal government said 'No', with what security forces will he secure his state?

Blame the guy that commands all the security officers; The police, army, DSS, Navy, Air force etc..

Please stop twisting facts. The north was at the forefront of the opposition against the creation of state police. Kwankwaso covertly created his islamic state police and named them Hisbah. Where are they now? Only good at arresting innocent southerners drinking and destroying truck loads of beer. Smh for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

Gbam!!! Please help me tell them. If the president shoukld declare a full scale war and pronounce large areas of the north as enemy territory these same people will be the first to scream "Genocide" at the top of their voices.

9 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Energito: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Keep blaming Gej while your people are dying like a rat.please blame Gej on other muslims con3 where bombs keeps going off all the time.
nagoma:

That's why Jona and his team continue bombing the north.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.