Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? (6055 Views)

My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2014

This really sounds funny but I think I'm kinda guilty of it wink . I know some dudes will storm and bash this thread by claiming maturity

I'm not saying it's a big deal but sometimes urinating when a lady or crush is spotted can get you tensed and uncomfortable

As bold and confident as I am, When pee-ing and a pretty lady or a crush is spotted, the muscles that controls my urination tightens up and stops flowing the way it ought to flow grin

Dudes do you experience this ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
I went to a hair salon to braid my hair, when I felt the urge to pee they directed me to their backyard and luckily for me there was no one there.

I rushed and pulled down my trouser, was doing my thing when three boys came out from no where. I don't know if to continue or stop, my nyash was already hanging out in the open.....

When I gathered liver to continue... my pee started going different directions.

I was embarrassed. .....grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by izsmike: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
i do wish i am invincible wen things like dis happens buh i rarely do it sha except i am in my compound

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by izsmike: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Mine will start going different directions.
i dnt understand
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by jmoore(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why should a female walk into the toilet while I am urinating?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
I wl jux pretend i did not see the guy and walk away

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Farano viewing this page since the birth of Jesus Christ.. Thought you are allergic to viewing this kind of thread wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Evina(f): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Don't tell me you have the bad habit of urinating in public places...Very disgusting habit angry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by olexjay(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
When you urinate in the rightful place den u won't be guilty of the act.

But the fact is dat everyone pee so no big deal only dat u should do dat in the rightful place..... I rest my case and my bag as well smiley
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
If better pee hold u ransom u wouldn't mind if a crush is at sight
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by chibwike(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

Who is this bush man ? Why always attacking every of my comments or threads ? Dem force you make you comment at gun point ? Can't you just view and fuccck off you this attention seeking nincompoop

I just viewed your profile only to see your pix.. I must confess you really look dumb and foolish?

Btw, what sensible thread av you ever created ?
Either dumb or silly thread, create one and let us know your relevance on this
forum

** those who do things make mistakes but never make the greatest mistakes of those doing nothing ** get that into your head you dumb hypocrite
Lol....na this kind thing i go dey do these days....some people just cant mind their buisness

3 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Kimmo(f): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
jmoore:
Why should a female walk into the toilet while I am urinating?

Maybe the female toilet is occupied at the time.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Mine will start going different directions.
Why do I have a feeling that it's a guy behind this moniker? Huh?

smiley
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
izsmike:
i do wish i am invincible wen things like dis happens buh i rarely do it sha except i am in my compound

Funny u grin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Evina(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

Who is this bush man ? Why always attacking every of my comments or threads ? Dem force you make you comment at gun point ? Can't you just view and fuccck off you this attention seeking nincompoop

I just viewed your profile only to see your pix.. I must confess you really look like a dumb old man

Btw, what sensible thread av you ever created ?
Either dumb or silly thread, create one and let us know your relevance on this
forum

** those who do things make mistakes but never make the greatest mistakes of those doing nothing ** get that into your head you dumb hypocrite

shocked dude, why vexing like this na?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dozie730:
SILLLLLLLLLLLLLLY THREAD SO PRETTY GIRLS DONT URINATE AS WELL,HIGH TIME THESE PEOPLE STOP APPROVING SOME THREAD LIKE THIS
Smh......
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kimmo:

Maybe the female toilet is occupied at the time.

Waaaaaaaaaaaattttt !!! Eeeeeehnnn wat did you just say ?.. Did you just say [b] OCCUPIED [b] ?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Evina:

shocked dude, why vexing like this na?

That dude pushed me to d wall...bin a long time this dude has been attacking derailing all my threads or comments and I have been trying my best possible to avoid him.. Which kind wahala be dat now ?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Evina(f): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

That dude pushed me to d wall...bin a long time this dude has been attacking derailing all my threads or comments and I have been trying my best possible to avoid him.. Which kind wahala be dat now ?

So that is how you treat your "fans" undecided Don't you know people have different ways of expressing their admiration? undecided
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Evina:

So that is how you treat your "fans" undecided Don't you know people have different ways of expressing their admiration? undecided

Yeah I know that... Don't knw why the dude keeps beefing and insulting me.. He really got on my nerves this afternoon otherwise I would have kept mute as usual
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why do I have a feeling that it's a guy behind this moniker? Huh?

smiley
See intimidation and discrimination grin

So a woman can't be sincere?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
izsmike:
i dnt understand
What don't you understand?
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

Yeah I know that... Don't knw why the dude keeps beefing and insulting me.. He really got on my nerves this afternoon otherwise I would have kept mute as usual
Tosyn what happened?
I saw hidden posts and my mention was hidden too.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol! Reminds me of an awkward moment I had back then. I had been holding the pee for close to three hours when I finally alighted from the bus. I was sweating profusely! grin

On turning around a corner, I stood to pee in front of a gutter. Is was a cool evening, the breeze was softly lashing my face... Finally! I was about letting the hot urine out, and the next thing I heard was giggles from a group of chicks that just passed me by and were about entering the house I was peeing in front of. Choi! Piss wey be wan rush comot before find one corner for my body hide...embarassed

I had to hold the urine till I got home, as it was too shy to come out again...once bitten, twice shy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....na this kind thing i go dey do these days....some people just cant mind their buisness
Thats my boi grin
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Evina(f): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

Well, keeping mute doesn't really solve anything. Just that there are more dignifying ways of handling such situations. wink

Nuff said smiley

Back to topic.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Smartini:
Lol! Reminds me of an awkward moment I had back then. I had been holding the pee for close to three hours when I finally alighted from the bus. I was sweating profusely! grin

On turning around a corner, I stood to pee in front of a gutter. Is was a cool evening, the breeze was softly lashing my face... Finally! I was about letting the hot urine out, and the next thing I heard was giggles from a group of chicks that just passed me by and were about entering the house I was peeing in front of. Choi! Piss wey be wan rush comot before find one corner for my body hide...embarassed

I had to hold the urine till I got home, as it was too shy to come out again...once bitten, twice shy
Shy shy bobo.
Re: Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? by Medunah: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
I usually act like ion see them but that shii is becoming annoying, guys will pee anywhere they like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him / How Sex Almost Cost Me My Life / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.