Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA (69376 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
God help us.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by muhawal001(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
akinsadeez:
This is terrible. Why will boko haram kill their fellow Muslims in the act of praying to the same God they believe in? Shekau claims in every video that they are doing the will of allah but can Allah support the slaughtering of his own his own adherents while offering praise and supplication into him. Is it western education that is being taught in the mosque?
This shows the boko haram people as pretenders and cowards. All they want is an excuse to kill people without remorse and they will all come to a sad end.
amin
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by lilflipnerd: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
saw this Article here on NL. I just want the world to see it. Pls Support by Rebroadcasting
Mubi,the biggest commercial town in Adamawa state, was thrown into chaos the day
Boko Haram descended on them and the people found themselves running for their lives.
The terrorists shot sporadically, killing a lot of people while those who could escape
jumped into any available car to run to safety.
Christians,Muslims, Igbos, Yorubas, Tivs, Hausas and any tribe or religion,
jumped onto any vehicle that was headed outside the town.
Soldiers scampered onto trucks with civilians, begging to be saved,
hundreds of people who could not get a vehicle ran into the hills.
In their frantic effort to stay alive, no one paid attention to anybody's religion
or ethnicity before asking them for help or helping them to stay alive.
It was a community of people, united by their desire to
escape the common enemy that hunted them all without discrimination.
Ethnicity and religion vanished, all they were left with was their humanity. Those climbing the hills stayed
together, helping one another stay on their feet
as they all tried to survive.

The most interesting part of the narrative is that
the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Badeh is from the same town of Mubi.
It has been reported that few hours before the attack, helicopters flew in and evacuated his family
members from the town. The chief of Defence staff by the way,
is the most senior military officer in Nigeria and he controls the army, navy and air force. Before that sad day,
someone from Mubi would have boasted that
the Chief of Defence Staff is from their home town.
But on the day that it mattered the most, he
evacuated only his family members and abandoned everyone else to their fate.
It means he had information of the Impending attack and
as the most senior military commander,
he did not fly into the town to lead his men to battle to defend his community.
He quietly saved only his family and left even
the soldiers without an inspiring commander to
motivate them to engage the terrorists and defend his community.

One lesson all Nigerians must learn from this
story is that as a people, all we have is our neighbours. When you need some help at home,
you knock on the door of your neighbour. The president, governor, senator or minister is not
there to help you. Why then should you continue
to fight your neighbour because of a man or
woman who cares only about his own family?
Our elites may deceive us about sharing the same religion or ethnicity with us,
but time and again, they have proven that they do not care.
We have been fools, killing one another on the
basis of religion and ethnicity while they stay
united across all the divides and plunder our wealth.

The time has come for us to rise, educate one another and unite to fight our biggest common enemy.
The politicians are our enemies and not the poor struggling men and women in our neighbourhoods.
What now will the people of Mubi boast about as
the gain of having their son as the chief of Defence Staff? If you go to Otueke where Jonathan comes from, there are many people
who live in excruciating poverty!
There is still a lot of poverty and suffering in the home towns of all our governors, ministers,
parliamentarians and former presidents, while they and their families live in scandalous affluence.
The minister of petroleum spent over 10 billion Naira on a private jet. That money can end the poverty of several communities in her state.
Stella Oduah bought two cars with 120 million Naira while there are people in her home town
who can't afford 500 Naira to feed their family in a day.
The time to throw away the sentiments is now!
Support only a man or woman who has a just
heart and will serve everyone and every community regardless of if they come from there
or not. The moment anyone begins to talk to
you about religion or ethnicity, reject him.

summarily!
We need leaders who will unite us because our shared humanity is greater than any differences between us.
And if someone does something wrong or fails in governance, do not support them simply because they're your own

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
voltron:
a time will come when nairalanders will be commenting from Cameroon on borrowed bandwidth as refugees. keep on being blissfully ignorant
May God have mercy on you and your repulsive comment.I reject such utterances on your behalf... And for the people who liked your post...i say a sincere sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Toosure70:
Na wa o! GEJ till nigeria finish abi?
what did GEJ do? U are just exhibiting advance stupidity in extraterretial proportions. Mstchew

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by synergycom19: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Do civilian Presidents go to war in person?

What would you have done that the President haven't done?

Recently, the Military recruited passionate Nigerians into the Armed Forces to combat and prosecute this unfortunate war imposed on Nigeria but you were missing and never enlisted.

Who do you expect to fight this war? May be President Jonathan's teenage boy
His best is below expectations,his responses are unacceptable,his inspiration is negative,his altitude demonstrate absolute lack of Wisdom.plssssss stop defending Gross Irresponsibility

4 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by lekikosky(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
keypad1:
buhari is responsible for this.
stupid person.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by SunqieOlaT(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Indeed!!!!its Nigeria Black Friday! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Pls can somebody advice gej to resign on his own.in advance nation,d president wil freely resign without advice.

Is your mouth sealed? Go and advise him nah...Okporoko grin

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by alex406(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Where are out security men? This is the time we need them most.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Bokoharam are not devils, they are allah messengers(jihadist).
They are doing the will of allah as written by his prophet Muhammad(curse be upon him) in the holy quran
doing which will of Allah? Allah that does not exist, allah that is a blood sucking demon. May thunder castrate that their Allah along with shekau. God punish any muslim wey wan tell me trash. #curseisislam

7 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by kristisking(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
These killings those beasts are doing with impunity must stop.GEJ it is high time you fought these our common enemies or you simply resign.Enough is enough.Some people promised they would make Nigeria ungovernable if they did not win 2011 elections,I cant in my widest imagination seeing these people carrying out their threats unhindered and GEJ could not act swiftly to defeat bokoharam,so that his distractors will be put to shame.It is a pity.How did we get to this?

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by synergycom19: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Infohelp:

what did GEJ do? U are just exhibiting advance stupidity in extraterretial proportions. Mstchew
Why can't you TANoids make a decent statements and behave rationally? Without insults?GEJ is the Comander in chief,cheif security officer of the country,he has absolutes power over all Armed forces incuding the paramilitaries.He must find a solution even if it means ammendments of the extant provisions to solve this problems.
Look if GEJ is seriously desiring to solve this problem,
1,Change the constitution and create states police and community policing components by this I mean the locals should be part of the recruitment of the police force.
2,×Withdraw the army and stop spending our money that's is now resulting to austerity
3, The local members of this police will get all the criminals/terrorists out because they are also members of the community
4, hold state governments responsible for any break down of law and order
5,hold the resident traditional rulers also responsible
This problems will be reduced if not eliminated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by livinbygrace: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
2015 in action.Something fishy about this.its like a situation of addition and subtraction towards election .My opinion .
Rip to the dead!!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by josieboy55(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU,HE WILL NOT RESIGN SO THINK ABOU ANOTHER SOLUTION

i pray you or ur family member would be killed in the next blast to know how painful it is . idiot

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
NkanuBoy:

U're just a bloody fool. The highest u can do is to commit suicide.
my brother i dey ur back....the bas....tard no fit do you anything.

If them born am well make he come waffi we go roast am do like bush meat.

I dey support u

3 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
synergycom19:

His best is below expectations,his responses are unacceptable,his inspiration is negative,his altitude demonstrate absolute lack of Wisdom.plssssss stop defending Gross Irresponsibility
my friend close ur mouth b4 smetin happens. U are there judging GEJ. Can u lead a flock of cattle?

3 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by josieboy55(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU,HE WILL NOT RESIGN SO THINK ABOU ANOTHER SOLUTION

i pray you or ur family member would be killed in the next blast to know how painful it is . Idiot lyk u
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by todayguest(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
My heart is heavy as the nation mourns the loss of innocent worshippers. My sincere condolence to the President of Nigeria, Government and people of Kano state, the bereaved and injured. I join prayer with nigerians in this moment of national loss.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by clemz88(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fabdedon:
hmm when will we hear Good news?
when Jesus comes
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by elbinmanny(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
This pic says it all grin northern elders would have condemned this bombing when it started in churches .... now Adamu dog done bite Adamu pukin undecided

6 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by hugoart(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
*Shedding tears*

God help us!

The only solution is separate the mo.ron in Aso Rock from power.

Our fellow citizens can not keep getting murdered by his men.

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
lekikosky:
stupid person.
goat

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
josieboy55:

i pray you or ur family member would be killed in the next blast to know how painful it is . Idiot lyk u
u are insane! How dare u pray such for someone? May God have mercy on u. If u try cursing me, u are heaping coals of fire on ur head cuz my bible made me to understand that whosoever curses me is cursed....

5 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by harry509: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Aysuperstories:
Many people have been killed in three explosions during Friday prayers at one of the biggest mosques in the Nigerian city of Kano, reports say.

The Central Mosque is close to the Emir of Kano's palace and is where the influential Muslim leader usually leads prayers.

The Emir, Muhammad Sanusi, is currently in Saudi Arabia.

An eyewitness told the BBC he had counted about 200 bodies, but this figure has not been verified.

Other reports say some gunmen went on a shooting spree in the northern city after the blasts.

The militant Islamist Boko Haram group has targeted the city before during its five-year insurgency

watch this video and say what you think....i think this guy have a point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMSUP4tqmY

(Raw Video) shows as Explosions hit Kano Central Mosque in Nigeria more than 200 Death watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgck9gMKhZo
dis 1 wey sanusi run go saudi arabia so b4 d bomb tins take place, hope is nt wat am tinkn? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Peterina(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
undecided
God!!!!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
MeAboki:

With regards to the above (in bold).
Be informed that freedom of speech is not freedom to insult or provoke with reckless abandon - especially other ppl's most sacred and sensitive core believe sytem.
You are free to criticise but this time YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.

Let this be a warning because if repeat such again; be assured that the anonymity of the internet or NL will not save you; we shall make sure we track and expose you wherever you are and you will be dealt with severely - its no joke, take it very seriously.
whats the difference between you and Boko haram now? Threatening people online. Islam is simply a religion of war, see Al-qeada, Isis, Boko haram e.t.c. 99% of terrorist groups in the world are based on Islam, they read and quote the quran. The countries where these terrorist groups are formed are countries where Islam originated or is strong, the Muslims in Nigeria are just being thought the good part of Islam.

I have very nice Muslim friends oo but i just have to speak the truth sharafadeen

11 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by gunners160(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Infohelp:

shut dat ur smelling mouth up.What is the most important duty of any government?.If he does not blame the fool Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who do you want him to blame?.Nigerians are dying, and all what he cares for is just his own political ambition.How to run again 4 second term.If you are not angry with this news,I am.I am a christian,but the people who were killed are NIGERIAS AND My brodas/sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
synergycom19:

By their fruits you shall know them; They can only criticize but never proffer any solution.

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
dem don leave church dem kon dey bomb mosque nawa oo
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
So SLS escapes to saudi after planning this....People are wicked undecided

1 Like

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by saaedlee: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Once again my Condolences to the Families of those affected(dead) and Speedy recovery to the injured.
But Life goes on! All we can do is pray for peace; better than Our FG coming out to say Gibberish, when what we want to here n see is capture and prosecution of those responsible and not a repetition of the Owguche Scandal !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.