Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. (3492 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
GEJ in full swag.

Source: NNP 1960-1980 Project (sourced from Wind of Hope by Barrette and Faniyan,2011)

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
He Looks like a Congolese!

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by chibwike(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
President today now and forever

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
please don't ask me why I am laughing hysterically!

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by amolex(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
hu b dis like serious............ grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by teemanbastos(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
i hail the swag...ahahahahahahaha.. grin.
The trouserz tho grin baggy..!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Lordabas: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2014

The people's Choice cool

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by rawpadgin(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
the pix looks fake

from his head to his waist is short, whilst from his waist down to his feet is long

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
President today now and forever

You can say that again. The man get swag no be today

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Toosure70: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Stop it, na lie who are u to get his pic.
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by peleson: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
I keep telling people! Gej had a decent upbringing better than 90% of Nigeria past presidents n leaders. He wasn't poor as people think. He grew up in a conservative home. Good picture, handsome man.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
rawpadgin:
the pix looks fake

from his head to his waist is short, whilst from his waist down to his feet is long

Nope, it's not fake. It's the shoes, he might be putting on a 12 inches high shoes. My dad had some of those.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
I would have loved to confirm something, but his trousers are covering his foot.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by MizMyColi(f): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
And some person's actually believe this?

Smh!
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I would have loved to confirm something, but his trousers are covering his foot.
grin grin grin grin look below grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by omenka(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
And some person's actually believe this?

Smh!
Is there a reason they shouldn't?? And what are looking for in politics board?? Romance been boring lately

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Oh dear. Swag?! ROFLMAO!!! Nairaland, come and see "SWAG" o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op u can lie!!! That picture was taken in the 1800s

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by donphilopus: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
In PhockPhockMan's voice, he's putting on an oversized coat! cheesy grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by lanxlot(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
but rili, dox legs Ah no.....d legs alone pass 6feets.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Youngzedd(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Concern Otuoke man.

Oboi see swag.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Youngzedd(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:

Our Presido you don finish like this.

Omo the guy was on barefoot LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by MizMyColi(f): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
Is there a reason they shouldn't?? And what are looking for in politics board?? Romance been boring lately

Romance?

It's not even in my "sections most active in"

I've not been an ardent commenter lately.

I followed one of those I follow to this thread.

Funny looking picture.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by nationwide1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
The president of the most populous black nation on earth surface didn't look bad back then. I love his swagger.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by kelechiMarie(f): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Oops i can't see his legs!!!

kiss

kiss
Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Our amiable leader looking so chubby healthy and swag on point not like a certain general who after kpanshing a certain apc women leader in owerri and collected aids

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by truborn9ja: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
he said he has no shoes?? Be he could afford that suit back in those days..... Politicians and lies.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
donphilopus:
In PhockPhockMan's voice, he's putting on an oversized coat! cheesy grin tongue
Hehe,you still remember the trench coat stuff,that guy just made a fool of himself,even his fellow sumboris were ashamed of him.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by dreydee(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't ask me why I laughed and ran na.ked to yabaleft to show uchenna this picture lipsrsealed

Uchenna: shocked

Me: grin

Yabaleftians: shocked Is he mad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by donphilopus: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
laykorn:

Hehe,you still remember the trench coat stuff,that guy just made a fool of himself,even his fellow sumboris were ashamed of him.
Ayamlaykorn

cheesy grin tongue!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag. by hardywaltz(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
But him wear shoe naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo / NLC Pushes For N90,000 Minimum Wage / This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.