Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets (9263 Views)

Mini Importation Business Secrets Revealed / Importation Business Secrets Exposed For Free! / Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Adwexky(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ymodulus, I will like to state this, Humans are different, you might see the good ones today or even those that will impact your life and it also happens conversely, But dont let their behiviours shrink your benevolent attitudes. Continue the Good Work with an addendum of Rationality.
Ymodulus:
Guarding your business secrets and confidential Information is advisable and imperative in order to prevent improper disclosure of your mojo to competitors or the public. Secret formulas, drawings, ingredients, Manufacturer's contact are all information that should be protected and never released just for free.
Too many, diluting the words of the first paragraph, would sound as a big shock, noting the fact that I have been known since time immemorial for sharing contact details/ formulas / secrets / working drawing of past- ongoing - future business deals that i have carried out successfully in the aspect of importation. Too some, at the sight of the topic will say to themselves either subconsciously or not. Ymodulus has learned. Well yes I have.

These are my reasons;
1. Favor For Favor
2. Monopolistic Behavior even when they were given such ideas on a platter of gold.
3. Some make more than u the originator, and not even remembering u

1. Favour for Favour
If you belong to the class that a favor given today will not directly or indirectly pave the way for a favour tomorrow, then you are dreaming. Even in the Holy Book of the Bible, David protecting Nabal’s cattle and expecting food in return, Jesus – Christ and God sacrificing their life and turning back to punish humans in the name of freedom of choice are both epitome examples of favour for favour.

Example 1:
This happened between me and a supposed – internet friend. November 2nd this month.

Friend: Hi! Ymodulus am Bleep from nairaland. I got your contact.
Ymodulus: Ok. How can I help u?
Friend: Please can you help me with any seller details for PlayStation 4? I saw on Alibaba but am scared as negative comments.
Ymodulus: Guy do not risk your money buying PlayStation 4 from china, they will sell you fake one of 64GB telling you its 500GB.
Friend: So please how do I get a good one?
Ymodulus: Ok call me later in the evening I will send you the contact of a trusted Seller. Also I will give you someone that will help verify the PlayStation after paying before it leaves China
Friend: Thanks so much
** Friend begins praises and eulogies **
***** I sent him all the contacts same day for free and without asking him even recharge card***

This Occurred Wednesday, 9th of November.

I tried contacting my PlayStation 4 Seller and found out I misplaced the contact. I quickly checked my Phone contacts and call this Unknown Nairalander.

Ymodulus: Hi afternoon its Ymodulus.
Friend: I know na. Afternoon boss
Ymodulus: Bros abeg I lost that my playstation 4 seller contact wei I give u. Abeg u fit send me back the contact?
Friend: *** Begins to stammer ***
*** Ymodulus calling and calling to plead for the contact***

Friend: Guy abeg, u go find me something to send u this contact o.
Ymodulus: Ok I will transfer you N1000 to go to café or get data. Send me your account details
Friend: I MEAN U GO BUY THE CONTACT. U no say na money u and me wan make
Ymodulus: ***** so shock couldn’t believe my ears. Hung up the phone ***
********** Long story Short I got the contact back via another means. Through the Q.I *****

Example2:
This Happened yesterday.
A close business partner, gave out a contact to A FRIEND OF MINE sometime, now went back to ask that FRIEND OF MINE for his belt seller contact. See the conversation that ensured.

Business Partner: Oga abeg u fit help me with ur contact for ITEM XXXX ?
FRIEND OF MINE: Sorry oga. I no fit make I no lie u.
Business Partner: oga na me be Ymodulus friend wei give u my top Glass seller best clone
FRIEND OF MINE: I no na ** even begin to describe my close business partner further **
FRIEND OF MINE: U should understand that a business contact, 1 business contact can fetch you millions…. Bla blah blah and should not be given out for free. As it’s a business secret.
FRIEND OF MINE: U can tell me the belt you want, and send me the money I will help u buy
**** Long discussion and lecturing of how sharing contacts are bad continued. Phone Hung up ****

2. Monopolistic Behavior even when they were given such ideas on a platter of gold.
This is something that I experienced twice. Once with some group on Nairaland and second time of recent.
You give a lady your personal Kitchen Utensils Contact. This same lady then goes behind you asking your manufacturer that she wants to be the only sole Nigerian distributor. Also other Nigerians coming through her (Including I the Nigerian who gave her the contact).
Why are Humans this wicked? I gave her the contact without even asking her a penny and she goes behind me to tell my contact that!!! .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900586_img20141128171914_jpegc2e4c29011ed6f6c39fe3ac37180888c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900587_img20141128172358_jpeg577662fc8baec8a7123359f7d83dd152

3. People Making more Money than you will make.
All the above happenings have made me come to clearer understanding of the words Patent / trademark and likes. Before I had this text-book regurgitating definition of patent / trademark and likes etc. Lets be honest the essence of business is to make money. Most times you give out this contact for free, those you give them too end up making more money than you without showing any form of appreciation

[size=13pt]Truth be told point 3 is not really a problem to me and is the least reason i wrote this. Point 1 and 2 are.[/size]
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Adwexky(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Mr Ymodulus, there is Freedom of Choice for a man to choose whatsoever he desires in life, you can do all you want to do in life without any limit, be it NATURAL OR EXTRA-NATURAL, But I beg of you with all you have acquired to please curtail your mode of address and view when discussing the Issues beyond our immediate existence (Referring to God), DON'T FORGO THE LAW OF SOWING, YOU REAP WHATSOEVER YOU SOW IN LIFE.
Please abscond from that, beg of you. some have done that before but their reward/harvest is undesirable.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by goldtooth: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Wow i cant believe this. And i wanted to ask ymodulus and shinaf for a favour and na seller number. You see how nigerians spoil things and opportunity for those who come after them? This is sad to say the least. How can you want to sell the phone number of a seller/manufacturer to the person who gave it to you in the first place. I dont see anything wrong in shooting that kind of person to be honest. Now just tell me how do i get the contact i want. Greedy mofos

6 Likes

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by dimensional(m): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Ymoduls you have been impactful to me any many folk here. When going through you threads i wonder the type of dna in you brother it is divine and don't let humans who don't know their worth discourage you to throw away that uniqueness that made you who you are. This ungrateful and betrayal people make una no pour sans sans for people garri here.

THE BIBLE SAID HE THAT WATHERETH SHALL BE WATERED
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by EvangTimothy(m): 12:46am On Nov 29, 2014
YMOD. HP U WIL READ THIS MESSAGE. I personaly have been blesd through You, Oga David, mayorall, and Baba El-matteo. LESSON 1. Do not give ur sellers link to anybody, trust Oga Davd (mr wristband) for these. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO LUX FIAT. Ie SHOW THE LIGHT AND PEOPLE WIL FIND THIER WAY. So as u share information, anybody that needs your contact should buy through you ie send you the money and you import on his behalf. I HAVE NEVA ASKED ANYBODY 4 ANY SELER CONTACT.rather i research and do d hardwork. BRO, HELP PEOPLE WITH INFO BUT DONT GIVE OUT UR SELERS CONTACT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by grellworld: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2014
information is big money. i've been hearing that but have not taken it serious until now. some1 u gave a valuable info may never return the favor. better u get ur pay on delivery.

i was giving out the info of a vacant flat b4 a friend cautioned me yesterday to attarch an agent fee. if i don't, some1 i gave the info may act as an agent and collect that money- after calling me a fool in his heart
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Ewenla202: 5:30am On Nov 29, 2014
@Ymodulus, that is the realities of life. It amazed me why can't people do research on their own. Years back something like this happened to my uncle when one of his "trusted friend" ran away with a truck load of his goods. But what has become of him today? His is in abject poverty. So Mr Ymodulus, remain calm they will be pay back time for them all. As for me, I do not support wholesale release of business secrets, only the green light is sufficient for the intelligent ones.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by dasanchez1(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2014
In Negato's voice, this is what I call TRUE PAIN.

In Eminem voice,
We can...
[Eminem]
Only learn to take, our anger and our hate
Control our mental state, settle down, and just
set it straight
Maybe we can learn to take a second to pump
the brakes
For we said it, regret it later, and let it escalate
Cause by then its too just late, theres so much
we can take
Theres only so much someone can swallow and
tolerate
To the point that he just breaks, snaps and thats
all it takes
You'd think that we was learning from other
rappers mistakes
But we aint
Its plain to go against, with every artists, comes
the image he portrays
And a picture that he paints
But in the midst of all this anger and this angst
Never once did you hear me say I'm a gangster
and I aint hear no complaints
But I know, that I will always continue to grow,
As long as I lead and never follow no one else's
shadow
There will never be another me
And that I can guarantee
Thats why the Bleep I remain sucker free to this
day
The game will never be the same
No matter how much fame or success they attain
There will never be another me
And no matter what they do
There will never be another you
You can search but you'll never find
You can try to rewind time
But in your hearts and your minds
We will never die
We are forever alive
And we continue growing....
[2pac]
One day at a time.

complete wickedness of a man.

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by chinnyonwu(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2014
AdekunleIG:
Mr Ymodulus, Please don't stop being a good man.

Posterity will surely remember you. God will always increase your knowledge and bless you to continue to be blessing to others.
You may not know me because I have never made a comment or take a step to chat with you but I am your secret admirer. Dr El matteo's thread led me to your posts on nairaland and I must confess that I have been gaining a lot from you but this your latest post is so touching and I am presently depressed because I really feel your pain but take note that God knows how to reward you.

Please don't stop changing lives for God sake.
of course they will.... as the generous nice guy who died broke! its a cold world we are in bro..chiri sweater makana nobody cares

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Adwexky(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2014
You've Said It All.
Ewenla202:
@Ymodulus, that is the realities of life. It amazed me why can't people do research on their own. Years back something like this happened to my uncle when one of his "trusted friend" ran away with a truck load of his goods. But what has become of him today? His is in abject poverty. So Mr Ymodulus, remain calm they will be pay back time for them all. As for me, I do not support wholesale release of business secrets, only the green light is sufficient for the intelligent ones.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by kentochi(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2014
This is so heart breaking
How wicked some people are.
Mr young may the behavior of this bad egg among us not change your plan to help Nigeria.
Mr Young do you no how many life you have change?
How many people you have put food on there table.
Do not stop doing good sir, it pays in ways you cannot imagine.

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Krak(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2014
EvangTimothy:
YMOD. HP U WIL READ THIS MESSAGE. I personaly have been blesd through You, Oga David, mayorall, and Baba El-matteo. LESSON 1. Do not give ur sellers link to anybody, trust Oga Davd (mr wristband) for these. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO LUX FIAT. Ie SHOW THE LIGHT AND PEOPLE WIL FIND THIER WAY. So as u share information, anybody that needs your contact should buy through you ie send you the money and you import on his behalf. I HAVE NEVA ASKED ANYBODY 4 ANY SELER CONTACT.rather i research and do d hardwork. BRO, HELP PEOPLE WITH INFO BUT DONT GIVE OUT UR SELERS CONTACT.

The best advice so far.

One of the secrets of creativity is to keep your sources secret...-Albert Einstein.

Its a cold hard world and if you want to make it real big in business you need to be hard and cold about protecting the things that matter. Generosity must be practiced selectively.

I never give out my sources, no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by mayorall(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2014
naija people, I hail o.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Grandslam7(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2014
my boss modulus pls bro u don't have to be discouraged by such people, they are fools who thnk that somethng last forever, my master once told me that he loves teachng not becos he recieve a good pay from it but becos as he teach that those thngs he teach nw becomes part of him, what am saying is this never u stop doing good becos u never recieve good in return. Keep being the ymodulus(the psyco)that i knw. Thanks
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Goldenboy842(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2014
There z need to be brutal atimes, wen u gv smone tochlight pls dnt show a road, he will nt appreciate it.
Its in d nature of man to betray.

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Trippledots(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
i just got in d some kinda mood, and i penned down these words. notice d first paragraph? yh....that sure sucks.and i jiust stumbled on this your thread dis evening. what a coincidence.

@ymodulus and whomever it may concern, i read somewhere that to remain a leader you don't show ur followers everything you know. although, i know dis isn't a leader-follower scenario here, but since some 'hunters have learnt how to shoot without missing, udele the bird has learnt how to fly without perching'.... i swear down, people are WICKED!!

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by olaide721(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm, well I am not surprise about all dis happening but am just imagine the comments I read through out and I came to realize that those that think they know best know NOTHING see it is true that almost everybody is in BUSINESS to make ends means but NOT all needs money to succeed in life through out my stay in life till now I came to realize that those that chase MONEY never meets it and those that meets never chase MONEY.
In a situation like this different people will come with different ideas which on a GOOD day they themselves can't go by such advice.Well it is not you peoples fault but to those that makes the matter worse(I mean those with the accused offences)
Oga Ymodulus I think from on set I mean before u decide to go into mini importation and even after u av started u have the ZEAL to help people,why are u now turning ur back on them? Have u 4gotten that HUMAN being are different? In terms of IDIOLOGY,behaviour to mention few
Don't forget a lot of ur mate that u started the BUSINESS with do envy you ursef because of ur porplarity and generosity now that u create this topic what advice do you think they should give you? Hen
Well the ball is in your court and u are old and matured enough to take your decision so I DON'T need to advice you BUT I want you to think of the DAY u will be with ur creator and he will ask you what u have done so far in life the QUESTION I will want to ask u now is all this advisers of urs will they stand then to say "WE ASK HIM TO DO THIS OR THAT".
Hmmmmmmmmmmm think wisely OK BOSS
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by lgboks(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Just passing thru...but decided to comment...I understand your plight @ymodulus I get that most times(were I spend money and my time to learn stuffs and end up giving it to ppl who don't appreciate,come back to bite me,wont reciprocate if I need same favours,end up making money from it with out remembering the hand that fed them-dis part is annoying cus making money from my ideas is very hard for me-too soft) long story short you learn from experience man, you do good not for what you want to get in return,if you don't help ppl how would you differentiate friends from foe...if you go by that hungry man humble man proverbs then you would know that the only way to know who would be true to you in future is to feed the hungry humble ppl...when they are satisfied then u can diff friend from foe....dont forget the part where by your seller gets more profit due to referals from you(and am sure the seller would be grateful and will make your relationship sweet)... but then some ppl misuse and abuse opportunities and tend to exploit others thus making the way harder for others behind them....if you start learning from scratch u learn and make slow progress but if you have a mentor or some1 to help out you make faster progress(just like you see farther by standing on the shoulders of an experienced person) same goes with science were ppl develop ideas from creation and theories of others (Mehn this my post long o).... grin
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by hahn(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
He probably didn't give you the number because you were rude when you asked. Besides, he wasn't indebted to you, was he?

INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Mr young modulus what you should understand is that while some people see these as big favours, others see it as normal living.
Being good is a virtue. Life goes beyond making all the money and living in a mansion. How many lives have you touched? Most people forget this.

When I was still importing, I needed contact for transporting items to other states. The supposed bbm contact I had asked me to send him money before he releases their phone number. Stupidly he gave me the name and refused giving me the number. Google is my friend; I got the number online.

So boss, what ever you do it face, don't relent to do good. You are building your future. Such guys don't last. I mean what can 1,000 or even 5,000 naira do for someone that hasn't been done?
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by signz: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
goldtooth:
Wow i cant believe this. And i wanted to ask ymodulus and shinaf for a favour and na seller number. You see how nigerians spoil things and opportunity for those who come after them? This is sad to say the least. How can you want to sell the phone number of a seller/manufacturer to the person who gave it to you in the first place. I dont see anything wrong in shooting that kind of person to be honest. Now just tell me how do i get the contact i want. Greedy mofos

My brother, I too want to ask for favour From the gurus. Sincerely, I don't know how/where to start from.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
hahn:
He probably didn't give you the number because you were rude when you asked. Besides, he wasn't indebted to you, was he?

I guess you don't understand me. I asked him what transport company he uses, he responded. I explained that I needed to transport stuffs. I requested for their number, he said I should send recharge card.

And like you said, he wasn't. But this same person requested for my items and selling price and started displaying them that he sells.

One thing I know however, is that the world is big enough for everyone to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yes it's big enough for us all to make our marks.
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

I guess you don't understand me. I asked him what transport company he uses, he responded. I explained that I needed to transport stuffs. I requested for their number, he said I should send recharge card.

And like you said, he wasn't. But this same person requested for my items and selling price and started displaying them that he sells.

One thing I know however, is that the world is big enough for everyone to succeed.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by hahn(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Brotherly, I was that person. You asked me what company I use for my shipping and I told you tranex. Honeslt, you were rude and the way you asked me actually pissed me off. I only asked for the recharge card because you sounded like someone who wouldn't understand the value of a favour. I've introduced lots of people to tranex and I've also helped lots of people set up their businesses online blah blah blah. Tranex is not rocket science. I'd advice you learn how to ask for favours.

As regards your product that I was displaying on my dp, let me explain something simple that you seem not to understand. I asked you for your prices you said N2,000 for instance, then I marketed them @ N2500. My client pays me, I deduct N500 and send you 2k while you deliver to the client. You make money, I make money, client gets product and we're all happy. You weren't doing a me a favour, we were doing business.

I have lots of people who do the same thing for my products. Not everyone has enough capital to invest and from the way I see it, I already have a list of clients who will be interested in products YOU have for sale, so I marketed it instead of importing myself.

Capish?

6 Likes

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
hahn:

Brotherly, I was that person. You asked me what company I use for my shipping and I told you tranex. Honeslt, you were rude and the way you asked me actually pissed me off. I only asked for the recharge card because you sounded like someone who wouldn't understand the value of a favour. I've introduced lots of people to tranex and I've also helped lots of people set up their businesses online blah blah blah. Tranex is not rocket science. I'd advice you learn how to ask for favours.

As regards your product that I was displaying on my dp, let me explain something simple that you seem not to understand. I asked you for your prices you said N2,000 for instance, then I marketed them @ N2500. My client pays me, I deduct N500 and send you 2k while you deliver to the client. You make money, I make money, client gets product and we're all happy. You weren't doing a me a favour, we were doing business.

I have lots of people who do the same thing for my products. Not everyone has enough capital to invest and from the way I see it, I already have a list of clients who will be interested in products YOU have for sale, so I marketed it instead of importing myself.

Capish?

Very good. We meet again. I don't believe in arguing. What's past is in the past and sorry if I sounded rude.

2 Likes

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by hahn(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Very good. We meet again. I don't believe in arguing. What's past is in the past and sorry if I sounded rude.

Na so. This happened last year sha and I'm glad you feel that way. Apology accepted. Sorry if I sounded like an aaaassssss. If my memory serves me right, you and ymodulus really inspired me and I learnt a lot from you guys. Send me your pin pls

Ymodulus, I'm glad you're still alive and I trust you've gotten over your depression. I learnt once that no one cares who invented something, they only care who creates the best. Also, it might seem like you're not being appreciated but I can guarantee you that lots of people, like me, owe their fortunes and success to you.

We can't pay you back though but your reward definitely awaits you.

One love

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by initialize(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Desperate people always show their desperation.

No one can make your money theirs, keep being you and don't change to someone else.

Forever Young I wanna be. Forever

2 Likes

Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by tyconcepts(f): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Putting out others candles doesn't make yours shine any brighter..........We live in a world were nothing surprises me any more.

Young is a brand......
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by perp(f): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2014
dav8id:
nairaland for you b dat.....we started this importation business with so many friends then...we share free info but same issue make us stop and i am not sup prise at what my young friend ymudulus is facing cause i knew a day like this will come...
anyway life goes on ymodulus...continue to be good v
as that will Fitch you good deal offline but remember nothing go for nothing thats my adopted style now...
I am sure you still remember me, a day of reckoning is drawing close. Quote me.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Caleb5: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
.....! Now i know why Ebook-Sellers are everywhere.Dnt blame them anyway !..... :| undecided
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Awho(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ymodulus:

You laughing. Am so serious. Experience is the best teacher. Now i realize some people are not wicked because they really want to but because they were made too.

gud day bros please i have a question for you but not as regards to this issue. Mine is that i got a new master card and i've since been trying to link it with my paypal account and i get one very funny reply that i should contact my card provider for a paypal code. But since i tried it paypal have been diducting money from my account and the've diducted up to 8k and it has not reflected in my paypal account plus i still recieve mails asking me to verrify my account, now my question is '' how can i get this paypal code they claim i'll use to complite my verification plus can i get back my so diducted cash?'' thanks and waiting for your freindly reply.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ymodulus i'm deeply sorry 4 hw u feel about doing favours. Number 11 in d The 48 LAWS OF POWER states ''Learn To Keep People Dependent On You'' - Never teach them enuf so that they can do without u. I hope we meet oneday, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION.
Re: It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets by lgboks(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
TaipanLives:
Ymodulus i'm deeply sorry 4 hw u feel about doing favours. Number 11 in d The 48 LAWS OF POWER states ''Learn To Keep People Dependent On You'' - Never teach them enuf so that they can do without u. I hope we meet oneday, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION.
cheesy have read that book and even other of his books...am sure you forgot to mention that while reading said book there is a contradiction (I think like a disadvantage of d law u reading about) like a coin every story has two sides or action have two diff effects..like whe he said never fill the shoes of a grate man(abi master) he also said you can do that if the master is week,pulling you down etc just saying cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry / The Benefit Of Applying For Email Marketing Course / Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.