Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. (39649 Views)

Some Funny Things About This 21th Century(must Read) / Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Natasha2(f): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Its so funny, I still do the lapping thing grin grin grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
@ O.P,

You r jobless

emusmith:

So, this guy just came was giving heaven and earth reasons why he wouldn't go and sit at the back seat.
I was like, hah, before 7AM meet me here and the crowd come be like Mile 2 market for Lagos.

Only to see who dey front seat: one pretty, chocolate and a bit mature Secondary School girl... haha, no wonder!

She too understand, she close up!

That led me to put up this article:

19 FUNNY THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN A TAXI.

1. The guy sitting in the front seat (in a cold or normal day) expecting and praying that at least a lady comes to manage the front seat with him.
Then comes a guy, mtchew! Him go just like, NOT AGAIN!

2. The lady at the back (just because she dresses like Nicky Minaj) begins to form, "I don't care who's by my side" by covering both ears with earpiece and singing passionately under her breath.
The guy there will be like, What is wrong with you?

3. The business man answering a call and leaving it on speaker. Ogbeni, we nor understand your language!

4.The Two sisters (7 years and 5 years respectively) "lapping" themselves in that tight corner ( Money Saving Strategy). If e pain you, pay for them...lol

5. The coded guy in the midst of two girls trying to adjust his body and hands seriously searching for which bosom to rest his weary back on (after a busy day at work) LOL!

6. The coded girl who just says, "Driver, this your seat tight, nor be small o" as she raises her hand over and around the guys neck; incoherently saying, Your prayers have been answered.
Lol

7. The Aboki who comes in to sit close to you and you begin to wonder, "Did this man just leave the abattoir without taking a shower?
You need faith to say to yourself, IJEOMA!

8. The aged man whom at every traffic or pot hole begins to pull down GEJ government, looking at you and expecting to comment. Iffa hear!
Make him mouth come dey smell join! I'm not politically inclined!

9. The Oga Driver who carefully and masterfully arranges his mirror to be sampling a nude.ly-dressed gurl sitting close to you.

10. The troublesome lady who enters the taxi with #1000 Naira note on a Monday morning even when the driver echoed it loud and clear, "Enter With Your Change O!"

11. The guy who pays for a girl he doesn't know just because of her looks.
Hoping he (Jack) will see her (Rose) again in a more comfortable environment.
Na movie we dey act?

12. The girl who keeps staring relentlessly at you from the side...and just when summon courage to strike a convo, she replies as if she just met a loser or probably a cheat!
Some girls share!

13. The awkward moment when the girl whom at first didn't want to properly adjust her hands (knowing that the only option is to place her hand around your neck...) but later does it, but then, you're close to your junction. lol!
I heard some crazy guys go as far as the last bus stop because of this "Cooling Effect" / AC...LOL

14. The man who enters the taxi with a torn money and replies the driver after being confronted, "I nor collect am from somebody?"
Story for the gods!

15. The food seller (mama Caro) who keeps her food in the booth but keeps the bucket of FRIED FISH with her. hmm!

Make e come be say DAT day, son of man dey fast!
Hunger go carry your belle play chess.

16. The "unknown" passenger who farts in the car. #silentmess#
Driver needs to stop the car before the mess evolve into flames!

Do people still do vhat? Gush! I feel like throwing up already!
#winks#

17. The woman who wants to lap three children on one space oo, waiting for that "lucky" passenger, You, to come help her lap the smallest baby.

This ain't bad. # Ellen says, Be kind to one another

18. The Police, military or paramilitary man who enters and exits the taxi without at least saying a Thank You.

Na gun dem dey take buy motor na you never buy one.
(I witnessed this one)
I laffed to scorn.
The police is your friend, ke!

19. YOU...reading this...that would bring out your phone, i- pad or even book (inside six minutes journey) dey form Einstein or Rich boy just because... The opposite sex dey inside that taxi...lol

You will be making uncalled-for and unnecessary calls just to pass a message to the opposite sex that you've got good accent and that you're lively to hang out with, otherwise you won't be laffing on phone that way...lol

You can also add your own experiences.

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Zakkyoz:
The mobile pastors that will briefly preach and then collect tithe and offering as if the bus na church. Those guys dey hammer on a per second billing.

True words my guy
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by lordfalcao(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

I laugh and laugh. and laugh!
hahaha as I no fit enter the butt, mk my knee day enjoy
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
mobuch:
@ O.P,

You r jobless

I see that as a compliment!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
lordfalcao:
hahaha as I no fit enter the butt, mk my knee day enjoy

When I been dey Lagos for those Danfos, e been dey common...
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by MysticZeus: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Karleb:
Nice thread! grin cheesy angry

I Just have to Quote this.
Bro, You are a Man and a Brother!!

I've got Your Back, ANY Day, ANY Time!. cool
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by whizbee(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
Well,,this doesn't happen here in france undecided
ole,i still c u for iya basira pap n akara joint just now
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Zakkyoz:
The mobile pastors that will briefly preach and then collect tithe and offering as if the bus na church. Those guys dey hammer on a per second billing.
only a fo*l would offer them any money.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Godsbaby1(f): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
dedons:
What about those with smelling armpit
the extra large christain mother hand, wit sweat and dirt, wearing sleaveless, that wil not adjust, rather they will be rubbing u sweat and dirting ur cloth. Most time if God no help u they fart eeh, u are finish

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Richy4(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
The most annoying one was sitting comfortably in a taxi, only for the driver to pick a mechanic with greasy uniform to ruin your day. I don't know if they still pick up mechanics like that
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:
Its so funny, I still do the lapping thing grin grin grin
As big as you are?

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Natasha2(f): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Godsbaby1:
the extra large christain mother hand, wit sweat and dirt, wearing sleaveless, that wil not adjust, rather they will be rubbing u sweat and dirting ur cloth. Most time if God no help u they fart eeh, u are finish
*faints* grin grin It so annoying especially if your putting on a white clothing
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by ignis: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
I don't know what's a Taxi, I school in France.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by lordfalcao(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

When I been dey Lagos for those Danfos, e been dey common...
move your thread to romance
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Richy4:
The most annoying one was sitting comfortably in a taxi, only for the driver to pick a mechanic with greasy uniform to ruin your day. I don't know if they still pick up mechanics like that

Them dey carry retard men sef, as long as him pay before boarding...
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Natasha2(f): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

As big as you are?
Hahaha lol yes na, which kain space my tiny sister wan occupy?? My thighs are good enough, #team one sit two people grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
lordfalcao:
move your thread to romance

That was where it was...I guess an "invisible hand" brought it to Joke Section! #moves face away#

I guess it is more of A Joke, don't you think?
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by gsainttrinity(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Highflyer3:
Sitting in the midst of two chubby women uncomfortably and the bus conductor yelled "Na five five per seat o"

Oboy na dis one dey fear me pass.
Thank God i have gotten a visa to canada
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by lordfalcao(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
more of what will be in romance
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
ignis:
I don't know what's a Taxi, I school in France.

It is called Un taxi #using my French accent#

cool
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
lordfalcao:
more of what will be in romance

On Point!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

Hahaha lol yes na, which kain space my tiny sister wan occupy?? My thighs are good enough, #team one sit two people grin

"thighs good enough #

Evil thought, I bind you and cast you IJN!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Tobetoe(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Heheh.@op ... U be correct niqqa,... U just read my mind...and am awalys guilty of number 19 ,on my way frm enugu to owerri
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by clemzo101(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Guy u ve said it all...........I just sidon here dey laugh like jacky grin grin im guilty of some of dem
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Natasha2(f): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

"thighs good enough #

Evil thought, I bind you and cast you IJN!
cheesy
Lol I bind your binding tongue
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

Lol I bind your binding tongue

bring your hands let's bind together...

she brings her smooth-skinned hands.

current flows...

I bind your hands!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
laugh wan kill me here.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
lol...I go like to know which onesss you dey guilty of, bro
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
DrJoe1:

Pretty Cassandra with all the available gadgets enters the bus...

She was told, Dr. Joe kept the space and he went across the road to buy kunu..

Cassandra takes his place (notwithstanding) and that is the last car. he is late to work already.

Dr. Joe, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by chigozie391(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
You guys forgot the ones that will enter a bus and asks you to give them 20naira to complete there money...
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by roufy235(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Extra Time In The Dream / The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / How To Steal Meat From Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.