Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. (39647 Views)

Some Funny Things About This 21th Century(must Read) / Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tobetoe:
Heheh.@op ... U be correct niqqa,... U just read my mind...and am awalys guilty of number 19 ,on my way frm enugu to owerri

Hah! You're busted! lol
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
roufy235:
lol
lol back
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
chigozie391:
You guys forgot the ones that will enter a bus and asks you to give them 20naira to complete there money...

haha
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Kirinwa: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chei op you did a thorough research fah.

I have come across. 2 and 17 before.

The girl if I don't lie was very beautiful and I would have started convo or anything that would end in; May I have your digits.

Unnfortunately for yours truly the girl covered her ears with earpiece listening to whaat I don't know. I wanted to even tell her to take it off so I can talk to her but later decided against it.

As for the woman in 17; God purnish me if I lie she was backing a child, was lapping another and the third child would have been standing if to say I get mind, lol.
I had to lap him as it was an ackward situation.

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by IKJ1000000(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=naijaboiy post=28427963]Well,,this doesn't happen here in france undecided[/quote. LMAO !!!!!!! When did u turn a france citizen No be me and you dey uniben here !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
These happen in a public/commerical bus, not taxi.

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by stephnie44(f): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
U 4got those ppl expecially guys wey don take shepe nd u dey traffic nd they sit next 2 u com dey sweat nd d distance no b here d sweat go dey ooZzzzz.u go wan die
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by ijbeauty(f): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Funny post......

Those two fat women that will be begging you to come sit with them because say u slim..... I go just waka leave them, kuku wait for next turn.. No be me they go press.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by amofah1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
... Sori I dnt enta cabs, I use plane to wherever I'm going smiley... Sori I dnt enta cabs, I use plane to wherever I'm going
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Natasha2(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

bring your hands let's bind together...

she brings her smooth-skinned hands.

current flows...

I bind your hands!
If a hear, *runs away* no more derailing, take care smiley and have a nice day if you can. grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

As in enh... they'll be like, do you know who I am?
Chai!
LOL
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Ego2(f): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Highflyer3:
Sitting in the midst of two chubby women uncomfortably and the bus conductor yelled "Na five five per seat o"
lwkmd, you got mi laffin real hard.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by xtervaganza(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
iyisco2001:
Na dat mama with plenty pikins dey vex me pass. This is Lagos angry
no, this is sparta!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Karleb(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
MysticZeus:

I Just have to Quote this.
Bro, You are a Man and a Brother!!

I've got Your Back, ANY Day, ANY Time!. cool

Hey, thanks! smiley That's comforting and soothing.

Nice to meet you BTW.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jamean:
so.....you trek tongue

hahahahaha.lmao

u know that Hollywood accent *TAXI*....thats how we move here in France
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by nosike3(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
My name is shekau and I am a terrorist!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thumbs up emusmith

Nice write-up
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by englishmart(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I have never entered a taxi. cry
It's either keke or okada or bus
___ definitely not taxi. When no be say, I dey go airport. undecided.
I can relate with all though, when I see kids squashed like that in one seat, I pay for an extra seat for them...sometimes I even buy them icecream...lolz. I don't know who would be moved to help my own kids tomorrow.

Lets say, I'm sowing the seed...the good seed kiss

What of the egoistic passengers?: if the driver just make mistake and behave outta turn, they would remind him that they have cars, but unfortunately their bow joint commot this morning, hence their entering a taxi...lolz
that's lovely of you. No wonder I keep talking about you wink
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Jamean(f): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
SMH for you.

wincyhov:

hahahahaha.lmao

u know that Hollywood accent *TAXI*....thats how we move here in France
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by chibwike(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wow..nice one emusmith...cant stop laughing
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Wow..nice one emusmith...cant stop laughing

Yeah d guy really try grin

It's not easy to come up with a thread
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by chibwike(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Am telling you....its not easy at all......i pity anybody dat would bash any thread i manage to open
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by jaydee87(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
that moment you enter the bus and sits beside a young mother and she remove her bossom to starts breastfeeding her babe.... tink our young mothers should stop this....
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by johnikwoyi: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Zakkyoz:
The mobile pastors that will briefly preach and then collect tithe and offering as if the bus na church. Those guys dey hammer on a per second billing.
very funny #idiot#
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Am telling you....its not easy at all......i pity anybody dat was bash any thread i manage to open

chibwike I swear it's not easy to come up with something unique.. One of the things that gets me angry is critics cos every thread I create is coming straight from my head ( I don do plagiarism).. If na you dey create threads like me and some ppl go just come in dey talk rubbish, I sure say you go don turn LION grin

One foolish attention seeking ingrate who calls himself akinsadeez is currently derailing my thread.. The funniest thing is that, go through their profile and check their previously created threads and you will neva see any meaningful thread but dey are the ones who are quick to condemn other ppl's thread

Many at times, I make mistakes when typing without even noticing because my brain thinks faster than what my fingers can type and I appreciate when ppl humbly draw my attention to it rather than those who will make fun of it
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Chibwike and Too much...
both of you 2 much!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
Thumbs up emusmith

Nice write-up

fnx
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by chibwike(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

chibwike I swear it's not easy to come up with something unique.. One of the things that gets me angry is critics cos every thread I create is coming straight from my head ( I don do plagiarism).. If na you dey create threads like me and some ppl go just come in dey talk rubbish, I sure say you go don turn LION grin

One foolish attention seeking ingrate who calls himself akinsadeez is currently derailing my thread.. The funniest thing is that, go through their profile and check their previously created threads and you will neva see any meaningful thread but dey are the ones who are quick to condemn other ppl's thread

Many at times, I make mistakes when typing without even noticing because my brain thinks faster than what my fingers can type and I appreciate when ppl humbly draw my attention to it rather than those who will make fun of it
Lol....i don already turn to Lion cef....i just dey wait for person wey go enter my trap.....No time for iranu......People just no wan geh sense.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

@ tosyn
You'll have to learn to ignore the "ignorantsss"

I watch you reply them aggressively and I am like... I feel yhu though...
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
nnekamezor:
LOL

Lol...
I know who he is, Passenger!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Hardeylove(f): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hahahahahhahahahaahahha can't stop laughing. Kudos to u
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Fabdedon(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

lol dis ur speech d way i see am eh no be only chibwike u de tell grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Extra Time In The Dream / The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / How To Steal Meat From Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.