Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia (10791 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Funmilola(f): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2005
i live in london now but heard all of tu face songs while i was in nigeria last year n i love them especially ole n african queen. they stole my heart really n i cant just stop singng them. i think he is the best thing that Nigeria ever created or that came outof nigeria.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2005
@Funmilola: thank you!!!! you know what's up!!!!! wink welcome to NL cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by 4real(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2005
ocho do you have a 2face fever what's up with you and this guy and pls two is not the best thing to happen to nigeria what of Ash, she is a thing of wonder
http://www.qmark-ent.com
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2005
poor me!
yes 4 real!! i have a 2-face fever, ok, no i don't(maybe). I just think he's really good that's all.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by theORAKU(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2006
his album was tite.
he's okay but he aint tha best.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Buya(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Yes 4real,

Mann ant u proud of producing an artiste like 2Face c'mon if you thing there're better peepz out there let dem show out, but in the mean time ye (4real) 2Face is the head of all I mean all Nigerian Artiste cos he had shown to da whole world dat he's an Artiste. You should be proud of 2Face guys because if he was a Gambian, c'mon don't even the death will receive his songs mein.

So ma advice to u (4real) is go ahead and produce those artiste you call are better than 2Face. prove yourself that there're better ones in Nigeria please. I LIKE 2FACE 4LIFE!!!!

4real be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Buya
The Gambia
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by theORAKU(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2006
He aint the best. forget abt the MTv award and check out some other naija music.

you need to be in here and see some other cool muscians b4 u can appreciate wat am saying.

Anyway, try listening to Psquare.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Buya(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2006
Hey Mr. Oraku,

He's da best 4 me u like it or not he's worht all the commendations, if you think there're others in Nigeria let them prove it out 4 you to say anything. if that award is nothing can you please have your own for God sake......
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Z4M4eva(f): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2006
Uh Oh

Hey there Buya smiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by theORAKU(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2006
dont need an MTV award before i can be recognised as a cool guy.

Seems like u are obsessed with this 2face guy? Anyway u aint the only person.

Like i earlier said, he aint the best that is happenning in naija.
He might be one of the greatest foreign supastars in GAMBIA, i think i understand why....
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2006
theORAKU:

Seems like u are obsessed with this 2face guy? Anyway u aint the only person.
so he aint the only person? interesting! you wouldn't by any means be implying that ocho is one those obsessed over 2-face would you? cheesy cheesy  i'm just kidding cheesy
@4real: where have u been? it's been a while.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by theORAKU(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2006
maybe he's on tour with 2face.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2006
ooh wow! maybe he can then hook me up with 2-face wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by theORAKU(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2006
i can if u dont mind.
wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 2:45am On Jan 06, 2006
How i go mind? oya, quick, quick, start the hook ups. cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by theORAKU(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2006
eheh eheh.

u go need register first.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2006
fine! so where the registration book dey?
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2006
i'm almost positive you weren't talking to me..........or where you i guess you could send who ever it is that message was meant for a private message, just so they know it's them you're refering to.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by 4real(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2006
Ocho
well i miss you too, have been out of town that's why u have not heard me views
well Buya,
About 2face, for your information he is no longer the man in Nigeria. try P-square. and infact the only reason, 2face got those awards are what we here in nigeria call big bro's check out ruggeds cd. the label he belongs to, has the power and might to take him there, if it were a level playing ground, my guy 2face or 1face would be no where near the list.
and another thing is, we got talent in 9ja,
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2006
4real:

my guy 2face or 1face would be no where near the list.
the name is 2-FACE. rolleyes.......... grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by WesleyanA(f): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2006
and he has (going to have) two kids:

boniface and i don't remember the other kid's name. cheesy

of course you're the Ms. Ocho 2face Idibia. kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 2:00am On Jan 10, 2006
WesleyanA:

of course you're the Ms. Ocho 2face Idibia. kiss
awwwwww  kiss kiss kiss u got that right girl!  kiss  cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by 4real(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2006
Ocho you go never change
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 1:06am On Jan 12, 2006
not until i have IDIBIA officially as my last name lol lol lol
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2006
d_chosen1:

ocho grow up and face the HARSH REALITY,u would never i repeat N-E-V-E-R be mrs ocho innocent ujah idibia grin not now or in the next world to come,but keep dreaming girl,if only wishes were horses................., on a second thought y not be mrs ocho- d_chosen1,it sounds like a brillant idea to me,afterall am the one God choose..........
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2006
chosen,which ones na? rolleyes allow me and my 2-face o jare!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2006
u'd better! rolleyes cool
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Tixzydipsy(f): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2006
[color=#990000]first of all..2face, U r some sexy gorgeous guy with an awesome body and voice....African Queen is ma best song and I will die 4 it ( not literally oh...abeg)...To U all, 2face is about to bring out a new movie called "Phat Girls"...with monique from "The Parkers"...starting in march neways...it also plays the song "African queen"..Gosh 2face is so hot in the movie preview...I definitely have to watch it to support ma countryman..so betta do so as well...lol...Gosh, homeboy, u make me proud...ciao wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by thandi: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2006
im nt from nigeria bt im from africa.i didnt knw ppl from africa could sing like this.i actual knw ur song from my friend in xool.i like ur song man.it makes me proud of myself grin[flash=200,200][/flash][/color][color=#990000]
KEEP E FIRE BURNIN
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 2:58am On Feb 17, 2006
welcome to Nairaland fellow AFRICAN!!! cool and 2-face fan!! cool
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by SvS(f): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2006
yeah hes a very talented young man he deserved it and most of all hes hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!11
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by SvS(f): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2006
very talented indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour / Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song / Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.