Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia (10786 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2006
svs:

and most of all hes hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!11
aww, u got that right! wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by skittles(f): 1:29am On Feb 20, 2006
grin
hey i jus joined this site!
i am a devoted 2-face fan i luv him so much!!
awww hes so cute and sexy {bless him}, and he can sing!!!
2face keep doin wat chu doin baby!! u will only get better and better!
loads of luv 4rm me n all ma friends dwn here in east london!
smileyxxxxxxmwa! smiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 4:17am On Feb 20, 2006
welcome to Nl girl and yes, bless 2-face!!!(that was cute) smiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Leeuk: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2006
Hello 2face, I have just returned to the UK after an amazing 3 week holiday in Kenya, your record is my memory of an fantastic experience that i will never forget,
I have also left MY African Queen in Kenya, we have been together for 2 years now she is Kenyan and i love her very much and with all my heart, she will be returned to me soon though. This is a great track thank you very much for adding such a memory to such a memory. I wish you all the very best for the future thanks again take care
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by toyota(f): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2006
hi 2face my name is toyosi i really enjoy your music and i love to hear from you very soon. please and please try to reply my message and you can also mail me .my mail add is lizbel20032005@yahoo.com or you can get me through my number 07931149051. thanks for reading, good luck to you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 6:26am On Mar 05, 2006
Just so you g uys know, i highly doubt if 2-face actually gets to read all the stuff we say about/to him or does he? undecided
welcome to Nairaland people! cool
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Rhodalyn(f): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2006
he's sooooooooo fineeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by faitho(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2006
i dont 2face gets to read all that is written here
to ocho are u a nigerian? i mean do u live in nigeria or in canada
just wants to know
i am using this oppurtunity to invite all my friends in nairaland to my fashion show of which i am one of the catwalk model
venue- royal mable hotel, benin city. april 15 2006
courtesy of modela modelling agency
you are all welcome
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2006
hey faitho,a Model? wink You go girl! that's really nice and i wish you well in your modelling career.
I reside in Canada, so sadly, i can't watch you catwalk, sad I would have loved to though. smiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by bexy(f): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2006
I love dis song, it remids me of my boyfriend kiss
im his english queen wink
i fink any1 hu dosnt like dis song dnt no wt gd music is
the lyrics r lovly and it is such a beautiful song cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2006
Yes soooooo cool
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by malibubarb(f): 2:24am On Mar 18, 2006
I live here in California and this song is really popular!!!
I heard it when I was in Hawaii too!! I absolutely love this song and I can't wait to come back home to Nigeria and hopefully go to a concert!

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by LadyKaos: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2006
wat up 2face,
u dont know me but the last time u came to London u spoke to my dad the producer if u can remember, well i aint gonna lie u r alright but most of the peoples from my endz dont like u they say u show off too much which is kinda true cos anytime we watch kennis music from here in London you're the only person they show and i think thats raw, u get me
i used to like u bare when African queen came out but then later you amde me stop cos i see ur face so much on TV and everyone i know say so as well.
anyways you can holla bak if u want. Bless
my mail add is 3-003705do@capiatalcityacademy.org. mail me innit. Bless
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by michealla: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2006
Hi,
tuface you are the best, keep the ball rolling,you are my African king, when are you coming to london, luv you best of luck, no problem, nothing dey happen, no mind them, they just they show.Cool,talentedand all the good thing in the world.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Aduraseyi(f): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2006
michealla:

Hi,
tuface you are the best, keep the ball rolling,you are my African king, when are you coming to london, love you best of luck, no problem, nothing dey happen, no mind them, they just they show.Cool,talentedand all the good thing in the world.
[/quo

get me.big up to my AFRICAN PRINCE!! grin grin.brappppppppppppppppp.one love my people.lol
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Rolly: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2006
2face.

nice songs. big ups to u! especially in the new movie PHAT GIRLZ. i saw the trailer yesterday and i must say. i was very impressed!!!!!! YOu r doing very well. may God continue to crown ur efforts with success Amen. THUMBS UP!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by maxeen29(f): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]
Hello I was just on the site and I love it keep up the good work.

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Saintjoe(m): 3:06am On Apr 08, 2006
@maxeen20 welcome to nairaland and feel free in whatever u do, and also keep holding the pillar tight!!!! wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Impression(f): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2006
Hi Puresou1 to listen to African Queen visit www.impressionstalent.com
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by viper3ez(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2006
anyone who thinks any one of these songs is overrated must hav had some ganja or something.- african queen, olufumi, runaway and dont you know by plantashun boiz. i'm sure most of you dont know what that is.
talkin about plantashun boiz 2face where r ur boiz faze, blackface.since i am no longer in nigeria i gats no clue but i loved u guys as plantashun boiz.my favorite song is still baby dont you know. cos i have followed ur music since d day u began.
keep doing what u do.i'm sure u make nigerians proud like me
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Saintjoe(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2006
@viper we know that 2 face was part of Plantashiun Boiz, but they all decided to go solo album but 2 fac eis the greatest of all of them all, Though Faze and black face are also trying.
But i would have liked it better if they are still together, cos they will definately do great. wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Tdaves(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2006
[color=#000099]Anyway, 2face music is not bad at all, cos so many ppl around the world are tripn for the Solo music star, I refer to him as MTV Base, courtesy Bro Kenny and D1, ha-ha. But, my best Guy among Naiga Star is African China, Allow us to talk more about this star that says the truth about our metro.
I love African China.[/color] tongue[b]
[/b]
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Paps: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2006
sup Naija I'm from Botswana (where Warona from BB Africa came from).

2Face rocks period! But u guys gotta check out Dare the bratha is up n cumin plus that voice of his, N no offence but for us down here the man's accent is easier to get else chek out Mista Doe the guy does not have recognition but he's sick. Wachu gotta say anybody?kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Paps: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2006
@ocho say sum u sound cool
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2006
Paps:

@ocho say sum u sound cool
You want me to say something?
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Beazy1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2006
2FACE PERFORMANCE
LYRIC OPERA HOUSE
BALTIMORE, MD

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by justin04(m): 2:46am On Apr 17, 2006
2face In Houston Texas May 12 and Dallas May 13. Check out the following sites for more info www.radiopamwine.com , www.krazienaija.com and www.duduradio.com
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Marsene(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2006
OOhh Man!!
Really really the best african song for the year, in my mind!
All my Cameroonian sisters are crazy for da song.
You should come here for a concert you know 2Face!!!
Go on man, I wish you the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by tundenatty(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2006
HELLO TUFACE,  i really like ur african queen track,  and since then i dont even get any song that will make my day,  Even ur african queen shaking whole world,  i will like to see more action from you,  Dont let ur star go like tht, cos i know u are my man, Great idibia,

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by tundenatty(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2006
u are talent artist, even when u are still PLANTASHUN BOIZ GROUP I ALWAYS enjoyed ur voice among then, in all nigerian artist i know u are one of the best, and God will reward you in all ur works, pls i will like u not to let PLANTASHUN BOIZ Down like that, cos i really enjoy both of then alllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley kiss

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Saintjoe(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2006
Yeah Tuface rocks but not more than face alone okay?
But @Tunde ibe think say na u be the 2 face wink wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by tundenatty(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2006
hello seun,
i just give this option, i am tunde natty i am not tupace, and i just get ur word, cos u think i am tupace and i am trying tp appeal, KO JO RA WON,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song / Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) / Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.