Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia (10795 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by salamasina: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley ii LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THiiS SONG !! YOU ROCK 2 FACE iiDiiBiiA !! LUVV YAH !! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad [b][/b]
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by salamasina: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2007
[/size][center] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley ii LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THiiS SONG !! YOU ROCK 2 FACE iiDiiBiiA !! LUVV YAH !!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad ][/center][color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by sunnyapple: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2007
Hi
I am from Barbados, and i just love 2face Idibia song African Queen, and believe it or not it is heading the airway here in barbados.

So love you, keep the good music going

Bajan Queen. kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by busygirl(f): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2007
2Face nd his fans on nairaland! anyways he's not doin bad,
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by zion7: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2007
tosinadeda:

2baba notin dey hapun.no lele ure d bomb
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by unikgal: 4:25am On Apr 13, 2007
Love da song, right on 2face, kisslove ya!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by chiogo(f): 2:11am On Apr 15, 2007
Hey, 2face.this your girl, chiogo reppin' u from boston, Ma, USA. . I love all your songs. my favorite ones are Ole, Nfana Ibaga, African Queen ,Holy pass,4 instance and Thank u, Lord. Gosh, u got a nice voice.I love u. I was proud to tell my friends that african queen played in "Phat girlz" was sung by a Nigerian. I'm proud of u.Keep representin'! *my guy na your eye u go sharpen because e be like say e don dey happen. no shakin', nothin' dey happen, nobody wan' pai but they wan' go heaven. gotta hold on, gotta be strong, gotta keep, ,  gotta realize say it is one man 4 himself*. *It is only fair that u shld let me know, u shld let me know how u feel about me so, I've had enough of your lovin', i am dyin' for u lovin'.I am callin' u ole 'cause u stole my heart away.*,from ole. *some people when they see am rantin', they'd start complainin' until d complainin' go turn into shoutin', every time they see am rantin', they continue shoutin' until d shoutin' turns to traditional shoutin'*, lol, my favorite parts*One love, man. Peace!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by vronnie(f): 1:38am On Jul 14, 2007
I first heard the song playing in the movie phat girl and fell in love with it .good job
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Effa(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2007
After the face2face album, people were like he nothing to offer ? Now they all know that the absence of two yrs was to go make songs that will also rock. while you talking about big bros like D1 and Keke, Listen up every artist will love to be under a record label that has a good and reputable foundation, what i mean by this is that i no fit dey under recod label wey no get mouth,

well haters can now see that 2face has what it takes to be a star
check out Grass2Grace album, it was off the hook.
starting from 'one love' to the outro
I bet you haters, if Bob marely were to be alive he will do a remix of 'one love' with 2face
True love was crazy, If love is a crime was also off the hook and so many other tracks in the grass2grace.

Anyway na una know and na una get una mouth,, say anything when una wan say abt the guy. all is is that Tuface rocksand he's a good representer of Nigerian artist/music in the diaspora
Bros you fine, God take time create
thats why 'ocho' dey trip for you
Long live 2 face, long live p.Boiz

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Oracle(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2007
2face has proved beyond all criticism that he is born to do it.
His grace to grass album is an evidence of that.

@Effa, is that a pic from the plantashun boiz re-union?
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Effa(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2007
yeah it is, a pics of them performing at obodo's launching , Guess they all look nice
but 2 stands out right
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Effa(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2007
if you wanna knowanything abt tuface i mean he's email address
you visit www.2faceidibiaonline.net
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by tripeace(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2007
the fact is that as of today Tu Fase is still the best vocalist that i know in nigeria , he has a strong voice and the african queen song is a hit that will be rememberd years to come.[color=#006600][/color] grin wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Emad(f): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2007
why wona di beef?
By the way i need to try the website
the last one i tried was wack
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Emad(f): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2007
i have looked
is tht all tubaba can do?
he shd employ me to "personnally" update the site grin i will do a better job i am sure
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Effa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
I did not paste the site for you to say rubbish abt ok, Just wanted you to check out he's biography and some pics ok
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Emad(f): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
effa, i know his bio already ,
he told me about it personnally , before i dissed him for being a modaf***kr
why does he not mention his one million children in it
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Effa(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2007
Anyway thats your own biz
Do you want to carry is baby?

Keep dissing him while he keeps making is cool Millions

Tu
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by dacurz: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2007
heard morachi's new songs? visit www.myspace.com/morachi to listen to the proof,only you and wontigbolofa.and tell me what ya think.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by dacurz: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2007
the long awaited album of morachi finally drops,september 22 2007, www.myspace.com/morachi, aint dat cool finally?

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Emad(f): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2007
hummmmmm Who??
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Effa(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2007
he's great
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Emad(f): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2007
the one who sings, hapuya like that?
well not bad, he is trying
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Effa(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
Yeah Morachi is trying and i really like he's song

But 2 rocks sha
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by trendy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2007
Good news that his, i will buy his album to support him
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Effa(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2007
Keeping it real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour / Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song / Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.