Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( (1053 Views)

Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality? / Here Is Why Buddhism Is One Of The Best religions / What Is Buddhism And How Can It Help Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
The founder of Buddhism explained his story on Christianity, he claimed that he was on his way to a church service when he was denied entry by the Christians in the church,consequently his mind was resented on Christianity so he went back to his country in India and formed Buddhism which is now the third largest religion in the world and this gives Christians an obvious thought, " if only Christians were Christ like Buddhism would have never existed" sad
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmm, ok
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by Kay17: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Japhet04:
The founder of Buddhism explained his story on Christianity, he claimed that he was on his way to a church service when he was denied entry by the Christians in the church,consequently his mind was resented on Christianity so he went back to his country in India and formed Buddhism which is now the third largest religion in the world and this gives Christians an obvious thought, " if only Christians were Christ like Buddhism would have never existed" sad

Lmao!
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by Fabdedon(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
u dont mean it
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by plaetton: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Japhet04:

Oh mi Gosh! shocked

What is wrong with our educational system

Some lazy negligent secondary school teacher forgot to teach this bloke that Buddhism was founded around 700BC, that is 700 years before the supposed birth of Jesus.

Arrrrhhhh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by lastmessenger: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

Oh mi Gosh! shocked

Some lazy negligent secondary school teacher forgot to teach this bloke that Buddhism was founded around 700BC, that is 700 years before the supposed birth of Jesus.

Arrrrhhhh!
I agree with you on this one
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by johnydon22(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

Oh mi Gosh! shocked

Arrrrhhhh!

lmao.. guy i Wonder if these guys ever seen a school before.. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by plaetton: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
johnydon22:

lmao.. guy i Wonder if these guys ever seen a school before.. hahahaha

I don tire.
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by Alvelt14(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls wetin be buddhism, i heard it is a religion,
Who are they worshipping?
Where do they worship?
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by McSterling(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Haba OP! The Buddha existed long before Jesus did. Buddha and Christianity are absolutely anachronistic!

I think you're mistaken here. The fellow in your story is supposedly Mahatma Gandhi. I don't know how true the story is with respect to Gandhi.
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by cannonnier(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
McSterling:
Haba OP! The Buddha existed long before Jesus did. Buddha and Christianity are absolutely anachronistic!

I think you're mistaken here. The fellow in your story is supposedly Mahatma Gandhi. I don't know how true the story is with respect to Gandhi.

Gandhi was a Hindu not even a Buddhist.
But the saying that christian are unlike christ is attributed to him.

Someone just cook up that story for hungry dude like the op, and there is relishing it. grin and he cared so much to share it. grin

Thanks op, but in malaga where I schooled, we don't eat bullshit

1 Like

Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by McSterling(m): 1:51am On Nov 29, 2014
cannonnier:

Gandhi was a Hindu not even a Buddhist.
But the saying that christian are unlike christ is attributed to him.

Someone just cook up that story for hungry dude like the op, and there is relishing it. grin and he cared so much to share it. grin

Thanks op, but in malaga where I schooled, we don't eat bullshit
Yeah something like: "I like your Christ but not your Christians."
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by gatiano(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
buddhism is over 1 cycle life years old, that is 35000 years.
Re: Christians Are The Reasons Why Buddhism Exists :( by macof(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
These Christians are so desperate.. Silly bunch of delusionists

(1) (Reply)

Happy Maulud To All Muslims. / Because God Has Not Revealed Himself To Me'he Isn't There? / Catholics - What Is The Reason For Not Eating One Hour Before Communion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.