Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage (18906 Views)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Weird, Funny Facts About Women / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by niggi4life(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
wink
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by bennygreat1(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
#Fact...
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by LordMecuzy(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by pussyeater(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
lebesgue:
This advice doesn't work for French women.
Ode!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by chomaloo(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Ds is realy thoughtful n rich man.u made my day.God bless u for this smiley smiley
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by iykedare(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
OKay
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Wisegeek01(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Well said . .. It remain to put it into practice
grin

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Ibadan boy impersonating an American teenager would say

WHAT THE CRAB!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by LORDI(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Thumbs up bro.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by youngvizzy1(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2014
My son if she wears Brazilian hair, don't marry her grin some women fix that hair and nothing is inside

My son if ur drinking garri and groundnut and she come around and see u drinking garri and she joins u, my Son wife her grin

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Wisegeek01(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2014
pussyeater:

Ode!

Dis early morning!! na wa oo. undecided
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by yarcs(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2014
IF YOU COULD DO ALL THAT JUST BE REST ASSURED THAT IT WILL BE RECIPROCATED. . WICH MEANX NO.MUCH WORRYMIES WHEN YOU ARE GROWIN OLD!! smileyIF YOU COULD DO ALL THAT JUST BE REST ASSURED THAT IT WILL BE RECIPROCATED. . WICH MEANX NO.MUCH WORRYMIES WHEN YOU ARE GROWIN OLD!!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2014
this topic has made front page before. like If you remember...
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by latino2swt(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2014
G
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by kenp20(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2014
this is what I call "ingredients of marriage'' that will last for a life time
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by LORDI(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
Ibadan boy impersonating an American teenager would say

WHAT THE CRAB!
did you even read the article at all?.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by papoose321: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=Tholudee post=28434674] Easier said than done undecided

Chai! If all men could follow these cheesy cheesy[/quote

Abeg wetin all women go come follow
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by papoose321: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2014
24. My son neva make a LovePeddler a housewife but incase u decide 2 always Check d authenticity of each child she gives birth 2
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by simplibaba(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Nice 1 op
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Stale. Seen this on here before
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by ndiuwa: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Only a gud nd God fearing man can say this to his son. Some fathers will say: if her father aint wealtHy pls run fr ur life cos u myt take both ur family responsibilities nd theirs. Which is absolutely wrong. Well will the guys of nowadays listen to op's advice? I d olny tn guys of ds days want in a lady is "a gal who ll go half naked, club wt dEm nd spend spend dere noney. Nuff said. Peace out
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2014
good advises that cannot be kept......
Shiiiiiiiooor angry
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by delmavic(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Good advice
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by jir8t: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2014
i'll tell that to my younger bro. nice write up
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2014
27. My son, there was no bb, samsung or any form of phones those days. Your mother love me 4 who I am. Do not show a lady u wl meet 4 d 1st time ur expensive phones, get a nokia 3310 to knw if she ll accept u this way.

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by jericco1(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Tholudee:
Easier said than done undecided

Chai! If all men could follow these cheesy cheesy

most ladies are deceitful, don't blame us, because when you look closely we do almost everything posted there to the ''few'' ones.

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by sademola: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Same discussion, two headings both on Fp following each other. The mods must be sleepy or drunk!
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by lonelydora: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one but hope you are not telling me to discard the advice from THE BOOK OF PROVERB in the bible.
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by condralbede(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Tholudee:
Easier said than done undecided

Chai! If all men could follow these cheesy cheesy
Sure....But no vex ooo,do u posses all this criteria of being a good wife listed up there
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by Boll2010: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Jidefido:
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.

2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.

3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning... that was our office.

4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; take charge.

5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent...

6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.

7. My son, when you marry, if you live a bachelor-life with your wife, you will soon be single again.

8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.

9. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other.

10. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money, instead of spending your money on those tiny leg grlss that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you even when there was no money, not those always asking for more.

11. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mum father’s house, to call her out, it was because I missed her so much.

12. My son, whenever your girl changes, if it's because of money, then she wont be a good wife.

13. My son, your mother, rode the bicycle with me before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your riches.

14. My son, don’t compare your wife to any woman, make her see reasons to change until u get tired.

15. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.

16. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.

17. My son, I didn’t send your sisters to school because I was foolish like many to think a female child won’t extend my family name, please don’t make that mistake.

18. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.

19. My son, in our days, our women had more of natural beauty, though I wouldn’t lie to you, some had minor painting of their appellation mostly on their arms, the ones you people now call tattoo, but don’t forget that they didn’t expose any part of their body like your women of nowadays.

20. My son, your mother and I are not interested in what happens in your marriage, handle your issues.

21. My son, remember I bought your mother’s first sewing machine for her, help your wife achieve her dreams just as you’re pursuing yours.

22. My son, don’t stop taking care of me and your mother, it’s a secret of growing old
I can't keep up with 10 commandment, you expect 22? Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by sumdor(f): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2014
True Talk
Re: Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage by lebesgue(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2014
pussyeater:

Ode!

Chei, see insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dont You Think Your Family Need This? / Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? / Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.