Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Are You Still Excited About Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Still Excited About Marriage? (6643 Views)

What Makes You Excited? / We Just Met $ She's Talking About Marriage / Great Thoughts By Great Men About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Excited About Marriage? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
damselabi:
Typical. ..I can imagine.

Most guys mindset are like this.
The challenges of modern times is escalating.
Lack of trust in relationships too is pushing people back from marriage and of course most guys wont express themselves the way I just did thereby leading the girl on.

Life is crazy but then life goes on.
Re: Are You Still Excited About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
onegig:

At least a silver lining in the clouded sky of the family section.

Thank goodness there are still people out there who still believe and are having what they wish for unlike what most want us to believe on this section daily.
what is it they want us to believe?
Re: Are You Still Excited About Marriage? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
sparklie:

smiley I hold no grudge against u. How have u been?

I missed you though.
Re: Are You Still Excited About Marriage? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2016
By
sparklie:

Sometimes the way they treat us with this sex thing.....I feel like weeping. More like if u don't wanna do, pls fall out, the queue is long. I knw some gals have made them feel like this but why not give everyone a afair chance. If sex is gonna happen even after both parties have sworn "no sex b4 marriage", let it take a natural course and not by force, coercion or undue pressure. Let it happen because the woman also wants u not because she feels that if she doesn't give u, u might leave her or seek for it else where.

For me, whatever will be, will be. Yorubas say that, the water that one will drink, will not flow pass u, meaning if it's urs, u'll drink it and u go belle full.

It's just appalling when most of what men wanna discuss is how much they love se.x, like I love it so much and u shld be ever ready to drop ur ass 4 me to grind!
thats because, the only use of women is to sexually gratify a man, nothing else... Women are just sex tool for men. Dazall....
Re: Are You Still Excited About Marriage? by gallery0519(f): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2016
I used to be so excited about marriage but I don't know my feelings towards it just changed........marriage is over hyped abeg.
Re: Are You Still Excited About Marriage? by Mskrisx(f): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2016
phabulous88:
I think you started out on a deficit mentality thinking that marriage will solve all your problems. Marriage comes with a whole lotta challenges and fights and arguments, at least I saw that in my parents but they always ended up on the same bed, every night of everyday grin

And so to answer your question, YES I will get married. In fact I can't wait to get married cos I'm tired of being in the kitchen and cooking at 10 pm

So if you're a lady that looks and acts like my mother, please PM me and you just might be lucky grin

Looks and acts like your mum? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Female Sexologist Shows Married Women Latest Sex Positions On TV (pics) / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / Untold Story Of An Abused Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.