Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad (38861 Views)

Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by watchindelta(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
abeg make dey put dat animal for the men cell make them teach am the discipline em wan descipline that small pikin.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Kesmakveli(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Holy Mary!!! That's why its not good to lie, didn't she watch the video herself where the camera caught her wacking the babys food?

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Dreyl(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
People like this don't deserve to live.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
The Mom was also abusing the maid too ,How do you expect a poor angry girl with probably little or no education to behave in the face of a madam that clearly abuses her too?

What's the evidence that the mom was abusing her?
I expected her to transfer the aggression on the mom, not the lil innocent girl that can't defend herself.
That she is an illiterate (or of little edu.) doesn't mean she doesn't /shouldn't have sense of judgement or conscience___ does it?

Pikin pass pikin?
I no understand this your question

Bottom line is people should learn how to treat house help nicely because you might never know how some people can react negatively.
Truetalk, though we still don't have any substantial evidence to prove that she was being treated otherwise.

We should see her own story from the human psyche aspect too after all in Nigeria here we've had cases where a maid put her madam's baby inside a freezer and left her to die just because she was being physically abused by her madam.

The fact that a lot of people (maids) do what is wrong, would never make it generally acceptable or an excuse.
__ an eye for an eye, and the whole world might end up blind.

All the same I do not support her actions but to out-rightly call for her blood without considering what she's been through in the hands of her employer is as inhumane as her actions too.

I don't support her actions either, she reserved the right to leave the house.
She didn't, but chose to maltreat that lil girl.

__ we still don't have any evidence that she was maltreated by her boss, it might be a cover up on her part.
You know how 'criminals' are?
They always have someone/something to blame it on

9 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Kesmakveli(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
The guilty ones when caught always have an excuse to make. She should serve her jail term, dats all!

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by AlphaDibia(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nigerians. Don't act like you've never seen a baby get beat up like that by house helps. Househelps dem are wicked oooo. She go learn
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by kwencypresh(f): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
she shud tell dos her stories lucifer

Baby arnella is vry strong to v survived dat her heavy weight

Dat bitch must v ran away from d devil's cage

So she is scared of bein tortured by her inmates

So sori

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by M4gunners: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
delishpot:
See how she lies? Something wey we see korokoro say she eat the baby's food. If she can deny what she did and and we all saw, why should I believe her story at all?
You just started work a work you prolly are on probation on o. yet, you want to take a loan. The way some people feel that people who have more than them owe them ehn!
That girl is the devils assistant. She deserves no mercy. She clearly eats that babys food and prolly steals more than what madam was thinking she stole.
Make dem allow her prison mates beat her back jare.
Everybody knows what She did was very bad. I myself condemned her for that at the first place in my old comments . However, i knew something must have lead her to do that. Talking of her eaten baby food, have you ever been hungry before and you are not allowed to eat the food at as a maid? If yes you may have no option than to eat from the available baby foods. There's no way she will leave normal fufu with egusi or beans with planten for baby food. Na hungry cause am.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by samplegirl(f): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
The only thing I can make out from this is that the evil spirit that engulfed her has not left her and that is the reason she has the audacity to spill this nonsense. I believe she has tried to win sympathy for her devilish act. Next she will attempt to buy the public with such the story that her boss have been making advances to her.

If the mother of the child accused her of eating baby's food was she not correct? Can she tell us what she was doing at the point the baby vomited? Was she not busy scooping the food and transferring it to her own mouth?

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by fmspecial: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Ds bitch of a maid is lucky I'm not d father of dt baby,else,I would hv send her ....
Just imagine her senseless excuse:story 4 d gods!
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by onasa28(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is wickedness of the peak. undecided
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by ceeceeco: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
No mata d pains she's passing 2ru 4rm d hands of her employees, she has no right 2 maltreat dat innocent little baby in such a brutal manner, dat's very inhumane. Even if u dnt fear/have respect 4 ur boss & his wife, then u should fear & respect God. Even d devil won't 4give her 4 such brutal act. I guez dat maid was sent on a mission 4rm d pit of hell. I bliv dat maid is enjoying fresh air in dat prison. If she's in my custody, i prove 2 her dat there's a place on earth dat's a thousand times worse than hell. I'm d master of torture. I'll so make life miserable, uncomfortable, & unpleasant 4 her. The angel guiding dat baby will definitely make dat maid 2 suffer cos she's demonic.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by godunia(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
I have said it before n I m repeating it again TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR HOUSEHELP,she is a human being like your children.if not one day,a member of your household will pay if not u.does the bible not say love your neighbour?guess HOUSEHELP is not one.nobody wants to believe her cos she's a HOUSEHELP.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Amhappy(f): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Why not beat your madam instead of a helpless baby? That girl is possesed by spirit of insanity abeg. What did the bible say again of a bitter heart?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Ask4delaw(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Alenkakent:
Hope d poor baby survived the beating

yes she survived.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
She didn't eat the baby's food.
The baby's food was in a red flat plate while she ate from a white plate.

Watch the video well.

Not siding her though.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by thandii1: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
These excuses are ridiculous. She saw the mum slap her on many ocasions, the torch is not big, she took her frustration on the kid because she was accused of many things by the mum. I blame the dad for not beating her to the extent that she would not be able to utter a word. This girl is a demon. And i'm glad her co-prisoners do not even want to associate with her.

I can never understand her position, the damage she did to that child is nothing compared to whatever maltreatment she must have gotten from the parents. She didn't stop at slapping, she kicked, pushed her, put her whole weight on her shocked, beat her bare bum. Nah. Absolutely NOTHING to understand. angry

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Truckpusher(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

What's the evidence that the mom was abusing her?
I expected her to transfer the aggression on the mom, not the lil innocent girl that can't defend herself.
That she is an illiterate (or of little edu.) doesn't mean she doesn't /shouldn't have sense of judgement or conscience___ does it?

I no understand this your question

Truetalk, though we still don't have any substantial evidence to prove that she was being treated otherwise.

The fact that a lot of people (maids) do what is wrong, would never make it generally acceptable or an excuse.
__ an eye for an eye, and the whole world might end up blind.

I don't support her actions either, she reserved the right to leave the house.
She didn't, but chose to maltreat that lil girl.

__ we still don't have any evidence that she was maltreated by her boss, it might be a cover up on her part.
You know how 'criminals' are?
They always have someone/something to blame it on

See epistle for my head grin

She clearly had a problem and she clearly said that sometimes her madam slaps her too.
I do not support her actions at all but let the truth be told most women treat their house help like trash, reducing their dignity to nothing and of course you and I know how most people would react if they are humiliated and broken either by physical abuse or emotional abuse.
She is wicked,evil,uncivilized and without a conscience but truth be told she must have been through a lot more than just the slap she talked about.
Different folks will react differently on this same incident.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by deebrain(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Very selfish. Nobody has the right to be sacrificed because others were unfair to you.

Even hired killers have their stories of how they ended up in the act. Okay, they just jumped out one day and said, "nna i gat to dey kpai person chop now O".... Abi?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by kwencypresh(f): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Make dem put her for boys prison. Simple!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Make dos boys wey nor get joy use her for praise n worship abi?
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
trendy01:
Hmmmm I comment my reserve
i dont see d reserve
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by mikewoques: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Even me never receive dat kind beating wey she give that baby for this life !
She had barely made a month and she's beginning to dish out slaps nd kicks, trampling on an 18 month
old.
If she come make one year, we go dey attend funerals b that.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by IAMGEJ(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yes nah, na wetty she nid la cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kwencypresh:

Make dos boys wey nor get joy use her for praise n worship abi?
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
trendy01:
Hmmmm I comment my reserve
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
See epistle for my head grin

She clearly had a problem and she clearly said that sometimes her madam slaps her too.
I do not support her actions at all but let the truth be told most women treat their house help like trash, reducing their dignity to nothing and of course you and I know how most people would react if they are humiliated and broken either by physical abuse or emotional abuse.
She is wicked,evil,uncivilized and without a conscience but truth be told she must have been through a lot more than just the slap she talked about.
Different folks will react differently on this same incident.

You better join me to kick out her b*obs.
angry.

Naso sha, but some of these house helps are not servile @all.
They would frustrate you, you might not know when you would hit them.
__then, some madams are witches.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Truckpusher(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Whatever, her case is sealed after all she is nothing but a house help.
Nobody will bother to ask how a supposedly caregiver turned on a helpless child with such a murderous rage.
We should also know that from the emotional and physical abuse she may have suffered with every other unseen factor, could have pushed her to this crossroad where nothing matters anymore.

When you offend a backward,illiterate,uneducated teenager that has never been loved before in their lives you won't understand the kind of murderous rage to runs in their heart because to them the society deserve to be punished ,they live in their own world entirely and this is why when such people end up as criminal they are always brutal - After all you can't give love when you've never understood what love and compassion is all about.

@Kachiesbarbie I won't join you to kick any boobo - I do believe in revenge but not on a helpless house help with no iota of what love is all about ,she herself probably a victim of brutality. tongue
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by denisidoho: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
So no1 can c reasons y d gal shld b 4gvn?we do more than wot d gal did bt God will alws hv mercy
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Venus1: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
edenhazard:
[size=30pt]THE MAID SHOULD BE FREED JOORR
I WOULD DO MORE THAN THAT TO THAT CHILD IF I WAS THE 1 sad sad sad sad sad sad
[/size]
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Venus1: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
edenhazard:
[/size]
edenhazard:
[/size]
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by fredoooooo: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Judge enough of all these stories just use a can of de rica rice to sentence that wicked soul to prison , nonsense angry angry
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by repogirl(f): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nothing justifies that beating she gave to the kid, not even poverty or frustration, why not quit?
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by delishpot: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
M4gunners:
Everybody knows what She did was very bad. I myself condemned her for that at the first place in my old comments . However, i knew something must have lead her to do that. Talking of her eaten baby food, have you ever been hungry before and you are not allowed to eat the food at as a maid? If yes you may have no option than to eat from the available baby foods. There's no way she will leave normal fufu with egusi or beans with planten for baby food. Na hungry cause am.

Not true. She never mentioned that she was starved. She never mentioned being hit, she never said she was being abused in any way, except that she was accused of eating babys food and stealing money and she was refused a loan.
She clearly enjoys babys food. I have had house maids too. I can beat my chest and say I gave them the best I could afford, I never divided plates and cups in my house it never happened that we said dont use this plate or that spoon. . They eat, drank and had what ever the family had. They even where in charge of dishing food and I never for once asked how come soup finished fast. They had TV with internet in their rooms which I never stoped them from watching, they slept at 9pm or stopped working at 9. They never cooked, washed clothes or fetched water yet, they were evil, stole my cash cos I never locked the master bedroom. It was always wide open. Kids go to school and return at 3pm. The helps then clran the house, feed the washing machines then go to bed or watch TV till 3 when kids return from school. Then they just sit around and play with them while mom has time to do other stuff around the home. She is a stay at home mom and was 100% involved in child care. I treated them as younger sibblings but I still got burnt. Some people are just born wicked. Some people will rob, r@pe, kill and do evil not because they were maltreated but because its in them to be happy when they are wicked to helpless people or animals around them.
She is clearly an evil person. Pray you do not meet her type. No amount of kindness towards such person will save you. They may even assume you have plenty if you are generous and kind towards them and then they will plan for you to be robbed and pretend like they sympathise with you.

NB my helps were above 20 yrs so I never used child labour.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.