Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast (4907 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by freezone4real(f): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
My sincere condolences to the families and loved ones of today's Kano terror attack. My prayers and thoughts are with everyone who have been affected by that unspeakable atrocity.

There is no excuse nor justification for terrorism and the deliberate targeting of civilians. Every Nigerian is entitled to feel safe in his/her everyday life. We cannot allow violence and fear to prevail over freedom and social stability.

The perpetrators of that dastardly act must be fished out and be brought to justice. They must be defeated wherever they are. They must not be allowed to plunge our country deep into the abyss of fear and distrust.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by holatin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
this our man.
vote him for change

14 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by heavenmade(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
And what was that supposed to mean?
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by saintvc(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am sure fashola wrrote this.

Buhari can not construct simple grammer

9 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by donphilopus: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:

Is that the spelling of "grammar"?! You couldn't spell mere grammar and you're here challenging Buhari!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by fitzmayowa: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:

Buhari can not construct simple grammar

In essence buhari na ba "Turenchi" grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by hrykanu231(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2014
In as much as i dont like this man(for openly promising to make Nigeria be ungovernable during his campaing in Kaduna in 2011, I know he has some gd qualities too.
His mesage is timely and welcomed, the problem is just that Nigeria at d moment looks "ungovernable" and our present leader is clueless....
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Safari29: 12:54am On Nov 29, 2014
hrykanu231:
In as much as i dont like this man(for openly promising to make Nigeria be ungovernable during his campaing in Kaduna in 2011, I know he has some gd qualities too.
His mesage is timely and welcomed, the problem is just that Nigeria at d moment looks "ungovernable" and our present leader is clueless....
he didn't say he ll make nigeria ungovernable. The person that said it is still in pdp dining with gej

16 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by FastShipping: 1:01am On Nov 29, 2014
hrykanu231:

I am here to give you 100,000 naira if you can provide me any prove (video or print) where Buhari promised to make the country ungovernable.

The people who promised to make the country ungovernable were Adamu Ciroma and Lawal Keita of which both belong to PDP. Both men were against GEJ for participating in PDP primaries in 2011.

I have been hearing this lie over and over again that Buhari promised to make the country ungovernable. It seems many Nigerians are lazy to read and only choose to listen to hearsay.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Keep releasing statement
Call GEJ incapable
U can help on this matter
Yara dua didn't singlehandedly curb Niger delta crisis. He got support from the leaders who talk to d boys
If u truly care u can help to curb this menace or at minimize it after all they are u kinsmen
And in spite of ur love for war
D good thing I have realised and Heared is dat udo things in conjunction.
And u support yourself
Why don't try and help nw that ur kinsmen is nw on d receiving end
Forget what to stand to loose if insurgency dies

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by 9jaforlife: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:

The joke is on you!

It's WROTE, not wrrote

It's GRAMMAR, not grammer

You couldn't spell everyday words correctly and yet you jest about it. Big shame on you!

15 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by MisterLongman(m): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
Keep releasing statement
Call GEJ incapable
U can help on this matter
Yara dua didn't singlehandedly curb Niger delta crisis. He got support from the leaders who talk to d boys
If u truly care u can help to curb this menace or at minimize it after all they are u kinsmen
And in spite of ur love for war
D good thing I have realised and Heared is dat udo things in conjunction.
And u support yourself
Why don't try and help nw that ur kinsmen is nw on d receiving end
Forget what to stand to loose if insurgency dies
Must he be the one to profer a solution. GEj just like Yaradua should find the peeps that he can work with since buhari is not the only northerner and he can even setup committees and sub-committees like he usually do if possible.
I remember when Boko-haram chose him to be their middleman in talks with the FG not long ago, y'all started saying he was their sponsor.
Gej can start from his fellow party member Ali-modu Sheriff and Ali ndume. They have confirmed links to the sect

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Wolexdey(m): 2:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Pls dis man needs to be more rash wit his speech when referring to boko-animals...

Call them their name...Call them d evil dey ar...Make statements dat will eat d boko-animals more deeply...

Yes he condemned d evil practice...I think he can do better...

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

The joke is on you!

It's WROTE, not wrrote

It's GRAMMAR, not grammer

You couldn't spell everyday words correctly and yet you jest about it. Big shame on you!
his was a typo error. Perhaps he pressed the R button too hard.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by YoursGEJ(m): 3:33am On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:

Lekwa this Ewu Gambia. The irony in your statement is incredibly exposing. Grammer lol

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by 9jaforlife: 3:37am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
his was a typo error. Perhaps he pressed the R button too hard.

What about the 'grammer' instead of grammar?

He set a trap for someone and it caught him. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by eagleeye2: 3:38am On Nov 29, 2014
I guess the "dogs and baboons" will no longer be soaked in blood because it has affected the Ancient City of Kami and a Central mosque for that matter.
Talk about hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by M4gunners: 3:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Abegiiiii stories for the gods. Tell him to go and watch what OBJ said on TV360 about Ibori,Atiku Tinubu,Buhari and others.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by eagleeye2: 3:47am On Nov 29, 2014
FastShipping:

I am here to give you 100,000 naira if you can provide me any prove (video or print) where Buhari promised to make the country ungovernable.

The people who promised to make the country ungovernable were Adamu Ciroma and Lawal Keita of which both belong to PDP. Both men were against GEJ for participating in PDP primaries in 2011.

I have been hearing this lie over and over again that Buhari promised to make the country ungovernable. It seems many Nigerians are lazy to read and only choose to listen to hearsay.
Oga, you are being clever by half. Yes Buhari, never said he was going to make the country ungovernable. But he made a statement about "dogs and baboons being soaked in blood" and indeed never spoke up when mayhem was unleashed on innocent people post 2011 election massacre.
Moreover, Atiku Abubakar equally made statements about violent change being inevitable when peaceful change cannot be achieved. You obviously missed that or will you say its because he was PDP then and now in APC he has become a saint.
The fact is that, the Northern elites encouraged violence against the innocent citizens of this country without knowing that one day the chickens must come home to roost.

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by FastShipping: 4:55am On Nov 29, 2014
eagleeye2:

Oga, you are being clever by half. Yes Buhari, never said he was going to make the country ungovernable. But he made a statement about "dogs and baboons being soaked in blood" and indeed never spoke up when mayhem was unleashed on innocent people post 2011 election massacre.
Moreover, Atiku Abubakar equally made statements about violent change being inevitable when peaceful change cannot be achieved. You obviously missed that or will you say its because he was PDP then and now in APC he has become a saint.
The fact is that, the Northern elites encouraged violence against the innocent citizens of this country without knowing that one day the chickens must come home to roost.

If you are going to take his words literarily, does that mean you are a dog or baboon? What is my business with Atiku? I only responded to false accusation about Buhari which had nothing to do with Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by eagleeye2: 5:07am On Nov 29, 2014
FastShipping:

If you are going to take his words literarily, does that mean you are a dog or baboon? What is my business with Atiku? I only responded to false accusation about Buhari which had nothing to do with Atiku.
False accusation that needed you to mention Adamu Ciroma and Kaita? Because they were PDP.
Buhari's words being taken literarily or not, doesn't exonerate him. Moreover he never spoke up immediately the violence broke out post 2011 election.
If you must know, I supported Buhari before the 2011 election, but not anymore. Cos, it seems he forgot something at Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by fr3do(m): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Did he speak out when churches were being bombed?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Jaideyone(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2014
eagleeye2:

False accusation that needed you to mention Adamu Ciroma and Kaita? Because they were PDP.
Buhari's words being taken literarily or not, doesn't exonerate him. Moreover he never spoke up immediately the violence broke out post 2011 election.
If you must know, I supported Buhari before the 2011 election, but not anymore. Cos, it seems he forgot something at Aso Rock.
fo*ol so because he didn't issue a statement he's responsible for the killings? you couldn't defend your allegation of his prr-election threats so you decided to jump to another line of argument. why not tell your demigod GEJ to arrest ciroma and kaita? why not tell him to investigate BH sponsors and prosecute the BH sympathisers in his government? or were you in coma when your president said BH are his brothers and sisters and that BH is in his government? or is there any card carrying APC member in your oga's government? all you tanoids are hell bent on pinning all GEJ's failure on the opposition. bunch of blind followers with room temperature IQ

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Take it or leave it. Buhari is a pure hypocrite, a religious bigot and a tribal bigot.
Where was he when churches were bombed by his sympathizers.
Where was he when innocent youth corpers were killed by his sympathizers.
He should hang up and die.
Fvcking hypocrite.
Mr blind supporter : And don't fvcking try to defend him.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by eagleeye2: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Jaideyone:
fo*ol
If you cannot make your point without resorting to insult, then I cease to quote you or argue with you.
For the avoidance of doubt, I criticize GEJ as much as any other politician.
Cheers and have a wonderful time on NL looking for someone else to insult.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Try
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by omenka(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:

Can you see how idiotic you are??

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by ellalina(f): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2014
yadayada yadaayada
Tell us what you gon do about it if elected
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Kunleskey(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2014
May God help us in dis nation we don't even kn who is who..o ye scandalous and blood sucker thunder will strick all of u one day IJN..
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by omenka(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2014
fr3do:
Did he speak out when churches were being bombed?

Even when he does, you guys always have something else to say.

In his response, General Buhari said, "Bombing
other human beings to death at any time is
callous. It becomes much more reprehensible
on a Christmas day and all lovers of peace must
condemn these gruesome acts and demand that
the perpetrators be fished out and brought to
book."

The bombings took place at the St. Theresa’s
Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State; Jos,
Plateau State; and Damaturu, Yobe State....

saharareporters.com/2011/12/25/buhari-jonathan-pdp-condemn-xmas-day-bombing-churches

You guys are the religious bigots here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by omenka(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2014
imas:
Abeg save us the sermon, call your boys home, simple.

All these southerners supporting Buhari, your eyes go clear if this man gets into power, although gej is not any better, we need a revolution in this country not recycled waste.
Just see how naïve you are. You are supposed to be an "agent" living off commissions you are given from the properties you sell. You also have your contact number on display, yet you write something like this. Don't you understand what harm statements like this could do to your business?? Do know you could miss the opportunity to land a potentially HUGE deal from a big client just for that statement??

I've always admonished people advertising businesses on their signatures steer clear politics or at least maintain strict modesty in their comments. It hurts business when they do otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi After Supreme Court Judgement / The First Republic In Nigeria And Its Collapse (1960-1966) / Watch ESN Display Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.