Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

OAU Protest Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OAU Protest Pictures (3417 Views)

Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna / 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division / APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Protest Pictures by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
When all news media including reputable names like punch newspaper, sahara reporters, dailytimes, pulse, 360nobs, lindaikeji, acadablog etc carry the news of how president goodluck jonathan and his cohorts were booed at the obafemi awolowo university today, with students chanting "thief...thief...ole...ole", our own nairaland chooses to report the news in the opposite manner, posting doctored pictures. Well below are a few pictures representing a bit of what transpired. Notice the angry faces, placards and green leaves which are only seen during protests.

1 Like

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
The pictures of the protest are here and not in that false and misleading thread. jomoh, phillip4re, oautycoon,
Masanto, LabourParty, vigasimple, Ipledge
, biolanurat, adeseyeajakaye, Ebenezerk2,
doseni, unlimitedbosco, eazzzy1, dwas,
Yeyelite, Oceemo, alakaloko, udohzone,
nelsono, Kingrapha, chrisanigs, Paradiseluvall
, chronique, chisco82, bilms, dele55,
Lumie08, Phay8, adisa009, tron23,
kakakibuy, leyitto, jinha, midun22,
udemzyudex, proudlysports, Kusbaby, sukij
, Jlwhite21, mikel777, Martiyu,
ANAMBRA11, olempe, Claroo, xpress,
ademony, BabaGnoni, Marvin67, Guest1,
Gibimade, opisco01, calebo101, delkinz, Keky
, myola, OutofBox, popplm, Beejayw,
ratiken, dbeebee, ojeleyeopeyemi, hsert,
Joy83, Enigma17, breathcutter,
JudgeWilson, samyale, baLLoTBOxX,
ABDamola, icemann, dolphinbee,
DarePeters, adahib, bidexmat, youngestfool,
tomakint, Skillbobralph, happydays1,
sainttyayo, tektronics, erad, VoteOutPDPJona,
rusher14, Abdulkareem407, geeudy,
Scholes007, Shori, Harkynkunle,
princepet, djojo
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by vicadex07(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Nairaland
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2014
I wonder why they had to protest tho. We all know it's a political move

1 Like

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by donphilopus: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2014
They moved the picture thread of students standing to the homepage. Here's a picture thread confirming that the students were ready for GEJ today, but would never make the homepage because it doesn't speak good of Jonathan. When has Nairaland become NTA that only reports what favours the government in power?! Nairaland, why?! Anyways, whether it's moved to the homepage or not, GEJ would surely be voted out come February. People are yearning for CHANGE and they're ready to embrace that CHANGE.

With the way things are going presently, it'd be very difficult for GEJ to be able to win 'just' one SW State come next year. He won't be able to get the sympathetic votes he got from there in 2011, next year again. SW has become a no-go Region for Jonathan and PDP.

Meanwhile, APC was blessed with human resources today in the immediate Region of the President as Umana Okon Umana, former SSG to Akwa Ibom State Government and Chief Chris Ogiemwonyi, Mrs Stella Oduah's Ex-husband and former Minister of State for Works, all defected to the APC in Uyo and Benin respectively to embrace CHANGE. Those who say 'Islamic' party won't be accepted in the SS can now see that the people are in need of CHANGE and ain't rejected as it's being alleged!

Finally, GEJ allies should advise him to get his loads ready because he'd be quiting Aso Rock come 2015!

5 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by lonelydora: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2014
R who be that girl wey wear green top holding her bum bum?
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Hanibal(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2014
Dat SECOND picture.. I doubt if it was taken on O A U campus
Those buildings in d background.. I dont fink dose kinda structures exist on OAU campus, if im wrong tell me their names (every building on campus has a name) the NEPA poles at the background too? OAU doesnt have NEPA poles
I smell somfin undecided
NB: I cant vote for GEJ not in dis world or in d world to come.
I just dont like d smell of what i fink im smelling in dat second picture(propaganda)

4 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by brownlord1: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2014
And what are the mods waiting for? Send the damn thread to homepage

Kudos to the students, aluta continua

1 Like

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by alaoeri: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2014
If a free & fair election is conducted next year, GEJ is surely on his way to Otueke. Does he thinks that his visit to Ooni will fetch him SW votes, he even admitted to marginalizing SW by his administration in his speech & now canvassing for votes from the region, the drunkard is presently at Eko hotels having a talk with nollywood stars in a bid to lure them for campaign, all these won't work because nigerians are more wiser.
GEJ till May 29th 2015.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by aljharem(m): 12:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Of course, when the younger generation are being used as political tools what do you expect.

Anyway, they should have been shot at immediately !

They did not protest about their welfare etc it is Jonathan (A man) they are protesting against.

That is why the rate of unemployment is high in Nigeria. Stu.pid people with stu.pid parents
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
When all news media including reputable names like punch newspaper, sahara reporters, dailytimes, pulse, 360nobs, lindaikeji, acadablog etc carry the news of how president goodluck jonathan and his cohorts were booed at the obafemi awolowo university today, with students chanting "thief...thief...ole...ole", our own nairaland chooses to report the news in the opposite manner, posting doctored pictures. Well below are a few pictures representing a bit of what transpired. Notice the angry faces, placards and green leaves which are only seen during protests.

What's news about a president being booed by students in Nigeria? Can you tell me of any Nigerian president that visited a university in Nigeria and was not booed?

it's the norm here. I would have been surprised if he wasn't booed.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

What's news about a president being booed by students in Nigeria? Can you tell me of any Nigerian president that visited a university in Nigeria and was not booed?

nigerian students only boo corrupt leaders. GEJ is corrupt and so got booed off stage like a wack rapper. grin

4 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by musiwa94: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2014
embarassed shocked shocked
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 29, 2014
aljharem:
Of course, when the younger generation are being used as political tools what do you expect.

They did not protest about their welfare etc it is Jonathan (A man) they are protesting against.

That is why the rate of unemployment is high in Nigeria. Stu.pid people with stu.pid parents
had it been I'm the TANoidss paymaster, I'll be so much ashamed of the work you TANoidss do for me. What do you mean by the bolded part?

4 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by M4gunners: 3:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Awa 50 people protest.Even in G20 people do peaceful protest is normal.
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by luvmijeje(f): 4:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Jonathan has been forewarned and he has received the foretaste of 2015. If I'm Jonathan.... I'll resign.
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by donphilopus: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2014
brownlord1:
And what are the mods waiting for? Send the damn thread to homepage

Kudos to the students, aluta continua

Send it to the homepage?! This thread would soon be dropped in the trash section!
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by brownlord1: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
nigerian students only boo corrupt leaders. GEJ is corrupt and so got booed off stage like a wack rapper. grin

Is Adams Oshiomole corrupt? Because I witnessed an event in 2010
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:

All past presidents since the 70s who have dared show their faces in university campuses have been booed especially since after the Ali must go saga.

1 Like

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by gratiaeo(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by scribble: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2014
Jonathan till 2019

Is that a drag queen in one of the photos

1 Like

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ignore whatever the SUG president has said cos they are all lies inspired by bribe.
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Crocz(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
lonelydora:
R who be that girl wey wear green top holding her bum bum?

Na so you like yansh reach you no see say dat one na man abi?
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by chromoTop: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
aljharem:

You are a Fo.ol with obvious brain problems. Your notoriety for writing trash always is simply embarrassing.

Asking and demanding that a president becomes accountable to his people is political intimidation? Brainless mo,ron.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
More
The 2nd picture with tall buildings and electric pole doesn't look like OAU. Where on campus is that

2 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
saxywale:

The 2nd picture with tall buildings and electric pole doesn't look like OAU. Where on campus is that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1901285_protestagainstgejinoaue1417186134375_jpegce380f9aa7e55619775bc711fdedb8d8

That is the front of SUB

I can see Oduduwa Hall in the left background and the top of Senate to the right background

This one below. I am not sure I have seen anything like this on OAU but I havent been there in over a decade

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1901296_oaustudentsprotest_jpeg7d0cff5316241d3640d9dff623401c41
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by atlwireles: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2014

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Not all politicians are booed. In 2010 Fashola came to deliver a lecture he wasn't booed.
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Not all politicians are booed. In 2010 Fashola came to deliver a lecture he wasn't booed.

Olori ekute, is Fashola a president?
Re: OAU Protest Pictures by Shine1177: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
atlwireles:
Are these pictures not from the OAU tuition fees protest? OP take down this thread, you're just another bitter APC liar. Most, if not all the pictures are from tuition FEES PROTEST

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/tuition-soldier-opens-fire-on-protesting-oau-students

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/fee-hike-o-u-students-block-highway-protest/

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/5795-oau-students-protest-hike-in-fees-halt-socio-economic-activities/

I just check them out now and i discovered that those pictures were snapped around 23rd May, 2014. Na wah for this baboon and dog demons.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Protest Pictures by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Olori ekute, is Fashola a president?
Isi okute, they are all politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Lowest Debt To GDP Ratio In Africa-Bloomberg / Anambra State Has Had Enough. / Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.