Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (652007 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2016
1bkaye:

Same man that was even endorsed by the KKK

Then it's not even so much that they endorsed him, rather, how he responded. All that demurring and reluctancy to straightforwardly denounce all these obviously RACIST supremacist attitudes

Lmao cut the sh1t mate

In this election America had 2 choices between someone endorsed by the KKK and someone that said a leader of the Kkk was her mentor.

. I cant choose the person that endorse me but I can choose whom I endorse..

Hillary Clinton is pro KKK

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2016
obixcel:
He has already condemned and disavowed dem.
Even if he didn't agree with the KKK he was slow to condemn them because he knows it would have alienated a lot of his core supporters and didn't want to lose votes, his entire campaign was based off white nationalism, he knew what he was doing which is why he was waffling about else he would've disavowed them more affirmatively

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2016
stanech:

In this election America had 2 choices between someone endorsed by the KKK and someone that said a leader of the Kkk was her mentor.

. I cant choose the person that endorse me but I can choose whom I endorse..

Hillary Clinton is pro KKK
Your initial point was that 'Trump's presidency did not embolden any racist' and that's what I was focusing on but since you brought up Hillary...

Robert Byrd? He renounced his KKK membership before he had even started dealing with Clinton (not discounting the terrible things he's done by the way just making a point) albeit it would have been wise for both Clinton and Trump to have completely steered clear of any type of affiliation in the first place to be honest

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2016
1bkaye:

Your initial point was that 'Trump's presidency did not embolden any racist' and that's what I was focusing on but since you brought up Hillary...

Robert Byrd? He renounced his KKK membership before he had even started dealing with Clinton (not discounting the terrible things he's done by the way just making a point) albeit it would have been wise for both Clinton and Trump to have completely steered clear of any type of affiliation in the first place to be honest

erm, you are talking with a devout reader of alex jones, briebart and the neonazi [no need calling them alt right] websites
give the guy a gun, and he will go for pizzagate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2016
stanech:

And the converstion is over. Classic libreral idiot....

You can now crawl back to your safe space little child...

You stupid idiiot with no stick in the fight, remain in your hellhole where no grace shine mofo. If we need people with down syndrome in the conversation we will definitely shout foools that take Alex Jones as the gospel.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2016
oyb:

erm, you are talking with a devout reader of alex jones, briebart and the neonazi [no need calling them alt right] websites
Robert Byrd, who repudiated his support of the klan years ago vs David Duke, current white nationalist who still espouses racist sentiments. I'm not even championing Clinton or excusing Byrd, I'm just trying to highlight the false equivalence of that particular comparison

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
1bkaye:

I agree 100 percent. Trump actually disavowed the group although much later. Hillary on thr other hand called Byrd her mentor. Hillary is pro kkk and that is a fact

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
oyb:

And you're a devout watcher of CNN d chief propagandists?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
1bkaye:
Robert Byrd, who repudiated his support of the klan years ago vs David Duke, current white nationalist who still espouses racist sentiments. I'm not even championing Clinton or excusing Byrd, I'm just trying to highlight the false equivalence of that particular comparison

Trying to educate these lot is a waste of time, it like fetching water in to a basket. Nationwide white nationist have been celebrating drumpf victory plus rise in the attack of minorities. Like most white nationalist and there dumb black followers They live in an alternative reality.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
fact

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mr. Lewandowski -

"Donald Trump, in the first four weeks of his presidency, has done more to help this country than I think Barack Obama has done in the last four years,” Corey Lewandowski said in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Tuesday.

Lewandowski, an informal Trump adviser expected to join his administration, said Trump has a shown a stronger “commitment” to the U.S. military and American businesses than the Obama administration’s second term by vowing “to reduce the amount of government regulations so they can continue to grow” at a rate higher than the current economy."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/corey-lewandowski-trump-has-already-accomplished-more-than-obama-has-done-in-the-last-4-years-175717469.html

Wow!!! shocked for a guy that hasn't started yet ? grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
stanech:
Well Well Well

VOTER FRAUD found in Michigan recount for Hillary Clinton

Then miraculously judge orders recount to end immediately

https:///fe2KkracKp
First,stop spreading fake news.Voter fraud has not been found in favor of Hillary Clinton in Wisconsin,Michigan or Pennsylvania.

The only fraud discovered is that of your god emperor that has 23,750 imaginary votes added to his total in Pennsylvania and 5,000 in Waukesha County,Wisconsin.

No,Michigan recount is not dead,the case will be decided by the state Supreme Court and Jill Stein seeks to disqualify two republicans on the bench that have been listed as possible Supreme Court Justices to be picked by Donald.Jill Stein plans to fight all the way cause if the Trump campaign have nothing to hide,why are they fighting this with everything they got.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
stanech:

Like I said b4: If there ever was a recount Trump will win all 50 states or at least he will win the popular vote by a wide margin.....

that lady jill just made a lot of money off the liberal idiots
Stop dreaming Stanech undecided

Even with voter suppression tactics by the GOP and countless election manipulation tactics,she comfortably leads him by 2.7million votes.

You dream of voter fraud being found in Hillary's favor,none has been found.As a matter of fact,3 cases of in-person voter fraud was by Trump voters.

You keep talking about voter fraud but the only fraud so far discovered has been in favor of Trump,address that.You can't because you believe everything that comes out of Der Führer's mouth and twitter handle.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
1bkaye:

Hillary was not officially endorsed by the KKK in their newspaper.Hillary doesn't have a legion of white supremacist that supported her campaign.Hillary did not have Robert Byrd by her side in the campaign whereas Trump had a White Supremacist strategizing for the Campaign and eventually named Chief Strategist in the White House.

This is another case of false equivalency where the right goes "I know I am but what are you".

The KKK and Hillary,you shouldn't even be explaining that to Stanech.He's a low information,fact free,highly misinformed,conspiracy theorist and an unrepentant fake news agent.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hillary was not officially endorsed by the KKK in their newspaper.Hillary doesn't have a legion of white supremacist that supported her campaign.Hillary did not have Robert Byrd by her side in the campaign whereas Trump had a White Supremacist strategizing for the Campaign and eventually named Chief Strategist in the White House.

This is another case of false equivalency where the right goes "I know I am but what are you".

The KKK and Hillary,you shouldn't even be explaining that to Stanech.He's a low information,fact free,highly misinformed,conspiracy theorist and an unrepentant fake news agent.

Do you think I call him stench for a joke. His logic have nothing on the cadaver room.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
armyofone:
Mr. Lewandowski -

"Donald Trump, in the first four weeks of his presidency, has done more to help this country than I think Barack Obama has done in the last four years,” Corey Lewandowski said in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Tuesday.

Lewandowski, an informal Trump adviser expected to join his administration, said Trump has a shown a stronger “commitment” to the U.S. military and American businesses than the Obama administration’s second term by vowing “to reduce the amount of government regulations so they can continue to grow” at a rate higher than the current economy."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/corey-lewandowski-trump-has-already-accomplished-more-than-obama-has-done-in-the-last-4-years-175717469.html

Wow!!! shocked for a guy that hasn't started yet ? grin
Lied about saving 1100 jobs instead of 700 jobs where eventually 300 will go because the $7million incentive Carrier gets will be used for automation of the factory.For people like Stanech who don't understand that,robots will be bought with the money and humans left without a job.

The company gets a yuge tax break and takes millions of money from the government but people still lose their jobs.Sad!

He takes credit for SoftBank's $50billion deal that was negotiated under Obama back in October as a joint deal with Saudi Arabia set at $100billion.

The media isn't talking about it because it's not Hillary but Trump hired the biggest donor to his Foundation,a former WWE executive to head SBA.Guess what she's another billionaire in his cabinet,one that has given $6million to his foundation.

He has hired four big donors into his billionaire swamp cabinet.The pay to play headlines are somehow dead,Trey Gowdy and Chaffetz are silent as well.

Everything they decried in Hillary,they openly embrace in Trump.This would be the most corrupt administration in the history of the United States.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
gesundheit:

Do you think I call him stench for a joke. His logic have nothing on the cadaver room.
He obviously skipped brain creation process at birth.He types out of his a** and revels in his lies and fiction.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
He obviously skipped brain creation process at birth.He types out of his a** and revels in his lies and fiction.

One of their apostle Richard Spencer been schooled for free..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fact

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
stanech:
Fact

And the clown is back with another bulllshit, funny enough Fidel have been sending educational and medical aids to Africa since when you are in your Dada's scotal sac. Help so many African nations to push back imperialism and apartheid. The first country to respond to Ebola when western docs are dead scared to touch ground. Did he have his flaws?? Yes.. But he is a million miles ahead of the kidult you give fe .llatio on a hourly basis here.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Still on this grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
And they said the economy will colapse. The market is reacting well to djt signs of good things to come

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
fact

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
True

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Lied about saving 1100 jobs instead of 700 jobs where eventually 300 will go because the $7million incentive Carrier gets will be used for automation of the factory.For people like Stanech who don't understand that,robots will be bought with the money and humans left without a job.

The company gets a yuge tax break and takes millions of money from the government but people still lose their jobs.Sad!

He takes credit for SoftBank's $50billion deal that was negotiated under Obama back in October as a joint deal with Saudi Arabia set at $100billion.

The media isn't talking about it because it's not Hillary but Trump hired the biggest donor to his Foundation,a former WWE executive to head SBA.Guess what she's another billionaire in his cabinet,one that has given $6million to his foundation.

He has hired four big donors into his billionaire swamp cabinet.The pay to play headlines are somehow dead,Trey Gowdy and Chaffetz are silent as well.

Everything they decried in Hillary,they openly embrace in Trump.This would be the most corrupt administration in the history of the United States.

Let's not forget all the business owners who will now threaten the government to take their business abroad - even if they had no plan to do so before - in order to collect millions of dollars; not from Trump's account, though. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is crazy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
TO BLAME FOR HILLARY'S LOSS Fake news James Comey Electoral College Russians The FBI Anthony Weiner
NOT TO BLAME FOR HILLARY'S LOSS Hillary

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
TO BLAME FOR HILLARY'S LOSS Fake news James Comey Electoral College Russians The FBI Anthony Weiner
NOT TO BLAME FOR HILLARY'S LOSS Hillary

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 10, 2016
As of today, President-elect Trump has nominated 10 millionaires to his administration.
Moreover, he has tapped the COO of Goldman Sachs to be head of his White House Economic Council...Talk of draining the swamp grin

Trump is also backing Romney's niece to be the next Chair of the RNC.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2016
stanech:
And they said the economy will colapse. The market is reacting well to djt signs of good things to come
yea we heard that, d opposite just happened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.