Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (651505 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2017
olatunji21:
Hello Americanas, what's d meaning of these word used frequently here...
Downtown
County... et el
Pardon my ignorance.....

Downtown refers to the business district of a city or town.

County is like our local government area.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Too complex a piece for a Trump supporter. grin

Soon we will here that Swedish people are banned from entry too. grin grin

After specifying "last night", story don change. I like how the Swedes got their Ambassador to enquire about what he was referring to.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2017
LordReed:

Downtown refers to the business district of a city or town.

County is like our local government area.
Ohh....Thanks boss.. Now i know better
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by joeace2020(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2017
obixcel:
hahaha..back to your old gimmicks, u say this often when u are out of ur depth.

Are you this dense? The problem with most Nigerians is sentimentalism. Some of you just love Trump for one particular reason and nothing else. Because he is not a proponent of the gay and transgender laws of Obama. That is just why you people love him and that is what disgusts me about Nigerians. The most hypocritical religious people there ever was. Listen if you don't care to really learn about America Politics, politicians and the dynamics of politics over there don't just spew incoherent gibberish. The man mentioned Sweden in the same breath as countries who have suffered major terrorist attacks, to add insult to injury he said ' look at what happened last night in Sweden' Friday night in Sweden was as cool as ever. in fact when drilled on Twitter for his error your 'alternate facts loving Orange dictator' said he only got information where... FOX TV! This is a president with intelligence gathering agencies at his beck and call and where does he get his information. The one sided Fox news who even funny enough are gradually beginning to criticize him for his latest attack on media where he called fake news media an enemy of America! Not even Nixon was this bad. Maybe if you research a little more and find things out yourself you won't be this naive about American politics and Trump. Maybe then you will realize America is not Nigeria where Buhari uses DSS to suppress opposition, plunge us into economic depression and all we can do is 'make he finish he two terms'. What a disgusting place to have found myself. Unlike your president's appointees who have run this country aground, Americans won't give a chance for incompetence and you will see they've not given Trump's appointees the chance to fail and continue failing like ours. Flynn kicked out for his lies in communicating state information or the comments Betsy DeVos' ( who advocates Guns in schools) on her first school visit which has been called out by the teachers from the school as unprofessional and shows how unfit she is as education secretary. Over there, people will stand up to hate speeches, bigotry, racism and facist tendencies. Don't think they are Nigerians who cannot even tell when their fundamental rights are being trampled upon and rubbished. Donald Trump is a fraud who has made America a laughing stock and who's continued rift with Allies and contradictory policies will make America and the world suffer. So. Much for making America great again. He should have just told us he was making America White Supremacist again and we will know what his intentions are.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
What happened last night in Sweden stays in Sweden.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2017
joeace2020:

Are you this dense? The problem with most Nigerians is sentimentalism. Some of you just love Trump for one particular reason and nothing else. Because he is not a proponent of the gay and transgender laws of Obama. That is just why you people love him and that is what disgusts me about Nigerians. The most hypocritical religious people there ever was. Listen if you don't care to really learn about America Politics, politicians and the dynamics of politics over there don't just spew incoherent gibberish. The man mentioned Sweden in the same breath as countries who have suffered major terrorist attacks, to add insult to injury he said ' look at what happened last night in Sweden' Friday night in Sweden was as cool as ever. in fact when drilled on Twitter for his error your 'alternate facts loving Orange dictator' said he only got information where... FOX TV! This is a president with intelligence gathering agencies at his beck and call and where does he get his information. The one sided Fox news who even funny enough are gradually beginning to criticize him for his latest attack on media where he called fake news media an enemy of America! Not even Nixon was this bad. Maybe if you research a little more and find things out yourself you won't be this naive about American politics and Trump. Maybe then you will realize America is not Nigeria where Buhari uses DSS to suppress opposition, plunge us into economic depression and all we can do is 'make he finish he two terms'. What a disgusting place to have found myself. Unlike your president's appointees who have run this country aground, Americans won't give a chance for incompetence and you will see they've not given Trump's appointees the chance to fail and continue failing like ours. Flynn kicked out for his lies in communicating state information or the comments Betsy DeVos' ( who advocates Guns in schools) on her first school visit which has been called out by the teachers from the school as unprofessional and shows how unfit she is as education secretary. Over there, people will stand up to hate speeches, bigotry, racism and facist tendencies. Don't think they are Nigerians who cannot even tell when their fundamental rights are being trampled upon and rubbished. Donald Trump is a fraud who has made America a laughing stock and who's continued rift with Allies and contradictory policies will make America and the world suffer. So. Much for making America great again. He should have just told us he was making America White Supremacist again and we will know what his intentions are.
God bless you my man. That's what I was telling the Nigerian Trump lapdogs that Americans don't care about despotic leadership. Some of our African brothers are so used to semi dictatorial leadership and they think it will work in US. Fortunately, the pressure will keep mounting and we will go from there.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by joeace2020(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
God bless you my man. That's what I was telling the Nigerian Trump lapdogs that Americans don't care about despotic leadership. Some of our African brothers are so used to semi dictatorial leadership and they think it will work in US. Fortunately, the pressure will keep mounting and we will go from there.

They have been so oppressed by successive corrupt despots that they think what Trump is doing is okay. in their eyes what is happening in so-called democratic African countries is the real way to practice democracy. Suppress free speech, gag the press, loot endlessly and not declare tax returns and promote ethnicity, discrimination based on sexual preferences and tribalism. That is the right way to practice democracy and to live as humans. The heart of most Africans are as black as their skins. It's a pity that many don't realize that if Trump actualizes his true plan of global instability and possibly war, they will be declared inconsequential in the scheme of things and probably nuked out without a second thought. It amazes me that a black man in a messed up third world country believes a hardened racist like Trump has the thoughts of him and his country at heart. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
joeace2020:

They have been so oppressed by successive corrupt despots that they think what Trump is doing is okay. in their eyes what is happening in so-called democratic African countries is the real way to practice democracy. Suppress free speech, gag the press, loot endlessly and not declare tax returns and promote ethnicity, discrimination based on sexual preferences and tribalism. That is the right way to practice democracy and to live as humans. The heart of most Africans are as black as their skins. It's a pity that many don't realize that if Trump actualizes his true plan of global instability and possibly war, they will be declared inconsequential in the scheme of things and probably nuked out without a second thought. It amazes me that a black man in a messed up third world country believes a hardened racist like Trump has the thoughts of him and his country at heart. Smh!
You are so right on point. My problem with our brothers here who sucks on Trump's nuts is that they don't know how nationalistic he's. Imagine Trump questioning Obama's citizenship with his Birther garbage ?. If Trump think less of Obama who is a very well accomplished man by all measuring scales, think of what he will think of his minions in Nigeria ?. How come the people of Western Nations are so against him and the subjects of Africa are sucking up to a Demagogue. I work across from 97 Storied Trump Tower Chicago and you can't believe the kind of protests against him. I saw people " mooning " Trump by the corner of Wabash\ Wacker just this past Friday. I wish some of his lapdogs are here to see the kind of opposition against him. It gladdens my heart that Americans are standing up to a xenophobic bigot. This a guy that his grandfather was a German immigrant and his mother came to America illegally from Scotland in 1929. Two of his three wives were immigrants including Melania. How despicable can someone be to be that inhumane. Knowing America well, he will soon disappear into obscurity.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2017
LordReed:

After specifying "last night", story don change. I like how the Swedes got their Ambassador to enquire about what he was referring to.

Has he explained what he meant with what happened in Sweden last night? grin

Mr Fake News Trump! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2017
joeace2020:

So on point!

I could not have said it better.

Have mercy on them for they know not what they do.

What do they know about how democracies work? What do they know about checks and balances? And what do they know about the freedom of the press? As much as they know about history and what the end results are when people erode democratic institutions and processes. They know little to nothing.

So they rely on their sentiments and resonate with hate speech.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2017
obixcel:
CNN fills the studio with anti-Trump guests. Well, they have gone one better, fill the studio with 3 anti-Trump guests and walk out on the one with a different point of view, when they realised they could not keep shouting him down. grin grin

Maybe it is increasingly hard to get people to speak up for Trump in public. Who would want to be in the position to explain and justify all his lies?

Has he released his tax returns yet? grin

What happened in Sweden "last night"? grin

How many refugees entered the country without having been vetted before? grin

Has he won the elections with the biggest margin in the past decades? grin

Are Mexicans going to pay for the wall? grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Democrat's next plan to remove Trump is to invoke the 25th Amendment, haha...That has already failed on arrival grin grin.....NEXT!!
You can't stump the Trump. Trump2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
obixcel:
Democrat's next plan to remove Trump is to invoke the 25th Amendment, haha...That has already failed on arrival grin grin.....NEXT!!
You can't stump the Trump. Trump2020

Yes, after Trump has been declared senile with onset dementia.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Happy Presidents' Day ( Also Not My President's Day 2017)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by joseph1832ng: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Happy Presidents' Day ( Also Not My President's Day 2017 )
Cry me a river. tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Donald Trump Economic Olodo

O ye Trump supporters, read and weep.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Who's the conservative Obama? They got none. Who's the conservative Hillary? Not Sarah Palin please, they got none.

Making history and making change possible 1 vote at a time. Honor these two, they are the best of what the American dream looks like.

44 and 45 (y'all Trumpsters can choke on his dick, dgaf, she's the real 45).

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Who's the conservative Obama? They got none. Who's the conservative Hillary? Not Sarah Palin please, they got none.

Making history and making change possible 1 vote at a time. Honor these two, they are the best of what the American dream looks like.

44 and 45 (y'all Trumpsters can choke on his dick, dgaf, she's the real 45).
Cry me a river, It hurts, doesn't it? haha grin
**Obamba puts his hands in his pocket and saying to her like, ''Madam, you'll say anything to get elected''
**Hillary puts a her two hands up in arrested mode and replied like, ''yup! u got me on that, ain't gonna deny that''
grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKFC9r2xzYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNo-jhvv03E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb3JHexXljk

Hillary 2008: Your record and what you say does matter!
Hillary 2016: STOP BRINGING UP MY RECORD AND THINGS THAT I SAID! ARTFUL SMEAR! SMEARS I SAY!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Feds Establish Support Program for Victims of Criminal Aliens
Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary John F. Kelly ordered the director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to create a program to assist the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens. The program creates a liaison and authorizes the disclosure of suspect immigration statuses and other pertinent data.
Secretary Kelly ordered the creation of the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) Office to help reverse policies of the previous administration that kept certain information about criminal aliens the victims of their crimes.

“Criminal aliens routinely victimize Americans and other legal residents,” Kelly wrote in a six-page memo obtained by Breitbart Texas. “Often, these victims are not provided adequate information about the offender, the offender’s immigration status, or any enforcement action taken by ICE against the offender.”

I am establishing the [VOICE] Office within the Office of the Director of ICE, which will create a programmatic liaison between ICE and the known victims of crimes committed by removable aliens,” the secretary explained. “The liaison will facilitate engagement with the victims and their families to ensure, to the extent permitted by law, that they are provided information about the offender, including the offender’s immigration status and custody status, and that their questions and concerns regarding immigration enforcement efforts are addressed.”

Kelly ordered the acting ICE director to immediately reallocate any and all resources that were previously allocated to advocate on behalf of illegal aliens to now be used to support VOICE. He ordered the immediate termination of any outreach or advocacy services to illegal aliens.

The memo supporting President Donald Trump’s “Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States” Executive Order also included the authorization to hire an additional 10,000 ICE agents and enforcement officers to help in the massive task of rounding up criminal aliens before they can commit further crimes, Breitbart Texas reported. The 680 illegal aliens rounded up in the latest targeted enforcement operation carried out earlier this month represents a tiny fraction of the criminal aliens present in the U.S., according to DHS estimates.

A December study by the Center for Immigration Studies estimated there are 820,000 criminal illegal aliens in the U.S. not deported by the Obama Administration. Courts had convicted many of these aliens for crimes including murder, rape, drug offenses, other crimes, or who had final orders of removal from an immigration judge that was not enforced, Breitbart News reported.

Often, the mainstream media refuse to include information about the immigration status of a criminal alien–even after other outlets research and release said information. An example is a Mexican national illegally present in the United States that killed a Houston, Texas, pastor and his wife while he was engaged in street racing. All local media outlets referred to the criminal alien in vague and misleading terms like “Houston man,” or “a man,” Breitbart Texas reported. The omitted information continued to spread despite previous coverage by Breitbart Texas of the case revealing the Mexican national’s illegal immigrant status seven months earlier.

The order from Secretary Kelly to provide additional information and resources to victims of illegal alien crime is effective immediately.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
It took the surfacing of pedophilic comments to sink Milo Yiannopoulos.

Libtard Snowflakes- 1 AltRight/Breitbart- 0

The Resisitance is working.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
After Being Attacked For What He Said About Sweden, President Trump Just Got The LAST Laugh! grin
TRUMP WAS RIGHT! What Just Happened In Sweden the night he spoke about Has Media Going NUTS! And in a general sense There's an absolute rise in violence, rape and intolerance in a huge scale due to over admission of refugees which they can't control. Leftists continue to play down on this when it is so obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NjbZNb5vbU

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2017
See, I have been following things up a lot more. And here is what I will tell you.

1. Trump will crash America's mainstream media if they continue to be dishonest, unfair and biased. (By the way, CNN seems to be learning fast. The failing NYT is also attempting to turn a new leaf. But unfortunately it has gone too low into sillyness to make a swift turn back).

2. Based on the number one above, the biggest problem America has right now is its mainstream media. They have been bought by unmerican demos and programmed to instigate and push the bunch intolerant and hypocritical lefties into anti-Trump and anti-America behaviours. Of course that's with large scale falsehood and fakery.

3. Lots of Americans are solidly BEHIND Trump. In fact the VAST majority of white Americans (as well as American Christians of all races) ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND TRUMP.

4. All those Hitler and Putin connection consipiracy theories (and the massive rants of hate) are being thrown around by the minority demos due to one thing: They lost the entire structure of political power in this dispensation. So they are just clinging to the VERY FAKE NEWS media to manipulate the public opinion and skew America's intenational narrative to their selfish ends. This is very unamerican. But Trump will crush them with his #MAGA movement. Good enough he just restarted the rallies. So demos will soon see that they have no monopoly on violence and hate.

5. Trump understands the aforementioned antics so well. Remember he is a seasoned media personality. So he is dead serious about draining the swamp and delegitimizing those "very false news" media houses. Thus, just as someone puts it, Trump is playing the media, but the mofos are so clueless about the fact that they are being played.

After all said and done, in spite of all his "errors", many Americans believe that Trump is God sent.

joeace2020:

Are you this dense? The problem with most Nigerians is sentimentalism. Some of you just love Trump for one particular reason and nothing else. Because he is not a proponent of the gay and transgender laws of Obama. That is just why you people love him and that is what disgusts me about Nigerians. The most hypocritical religious people there ever was. Listen if you don't care to really learn about America Politics, politicians and the dynamics of politics over there don't just spew incoherent gibberish. The man mentioned Sweden in the same breath as countries who have suffered major terrorist attacks, to add insult to injury he said ' look at what happened last night in Sweden' Friday night in Sweden was as cool as ever. in fact when drilled on Twitter for his error your 'alternate facts loving Orange dictator' said he only got information where... FOX TV! This is a president with intelligence gathering agencies at his beck and call and where does he get his information. The one sided Fox news who even funny enough are gradually beginning to criticize him for his latest attack on media [b]where he called fake news media an enemy of America! Not even Nixon was this bad. [/b]Maybe if you research a little more and find things out yourself you won't be this naive about American politics and Trump. Maybe then you will realize America is not Nigeria where Buhari uses DSS to suppress opposition, plunge us into economic depression and all we can do is 'make he finish he two terms'. What a disgusting place to have found myself. Unlike your president's appointees who have run this country aground, Americans won't give a chance for incompetence and you will see they've not given Trump's appointees the chance to fail and continue failing like ours. Flynn kicked out for his lies in communicating state information or the comments Betsy DeVos' ( who advocates Guns in schools) on her first school visit which has been called out by the teachers from the school as unprofessional and shows how unfit she is as education secretary. Over there, people will stand up to hate speeches, bigotry, racism and facist tendencies. Don't think they are Nigerians who cannot even tell when their fundamental rights are being trampled upon and rubbished. Donald Trump is a fraud who has made America a laughing stock and who's continued rift with Allies and contradictory policies will make America and the world suffer. So. Much for making America great again. He should have just told us he was making America White Supremacist again and we will know what his intentions are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2017
paschu:
See, I have been following things up a lot more. And here is what I will tell you.

1. Trump will crash America's mainstream media if they continue to be dishonest, unfair and biased. (By the way, CNN seems to be learning fast. The failing NYT is also attempting to turn a new leaf. But unfortunately it has gone too low into sillyness to make a swift turn back).

2. Based on the number one above, the biggest problem America has right now is its mainstream media. They have been bought by unmerican demos and programmed to instigate and push the bunch intolerant and hypocritical lefties into anti-Trump and anti-America behaviours. Of course that's with large scale falsehood and fakery.

3. Lots of Americans are solidly BEHIND Trump. In fact the VAST majority of white Americans (as well as American Christians of all races) ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND TRUMP.

4. All those Hitler and Putin connection consipiracy theories (and the massive rants of hate) are being thrown around by the minority demos due to one thing: They lost the entire structure of political power in this dispensation. So they are just clinging to the VERY FAKE NEWS media to manipulate the public opinion and skew America's intenational narrative to their selfish ends. This is very unamerican. But Trump will crush them with his #MAGA movement. Good enough he just restarted the rallies. So demos will soon see that they have no monopoly on violence and hate.

5. Trump understands the aforementioned antics so well. Remember he is a seasoned media personality. So he is dead serious about draining the swamp and delegitimizing those "very false news" media houses. Thus, just as someone puts it, Trump is playing the media, but the mofos are so clueless about the fact that they are being played.

After all said and done, in spite of all his "errors", many Americans believe that Trump is God sent.

Trump will not do anything to American press. He's just a know nothing loud mouth. Nixon tried to denigrate American press during the Watergate Scandal and he failed miserably and he ended up resigning. Who told you majority of Americans supports Trump ?. If you see the kind of opposition against him here , you will be shocked. What's Christian like about a thrice married father of five who cheated on his first two wives ?. What's Christian like about a con man who conned thousands of people out of their money through a fake and unaccredited Trump University ?. What's Christian like about making fun of an handicap ?. What's Christian like about not paying your taxes ?. Give unto Ceasers what's Ceasers. What's Christian like about grabbing them by their Pus*ies ?. I don't know why you guys are idolizing a well known racist. If you want him that much, we can ship him to Nigeria and he will be perfect since you guys love semi dictator.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 12:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Bros, I admonish you to take a chill pill.

Trump is here to stay. And, please regarding the vastness of his supporters, I beg you not to just fall for the same trashy noise that claimed he stood no chance at presidency.

Instead I dare you to do some deep research.

What Trump is leading is a large scale Western movement that's way above and beyond the US media. What you are witnessing now is a major historical change in modern civilization. And it will soon spread across Europe.

You had better quit being sentimental. Hurry and embrace the factual reality before it gets too late.

Lucasbalo:
Trump will not do anything to American press. He's just a know nothing loud mouth. Nixon tried to denigrate American press during the Watergate Scandal and he failed miserably and he ended up resigning. Who told you majority of Americans supports Trump ?. If you see the kind of opposition against him here , you will be shocked. What's Christian like about a thrice married father of five who cheated on his first two wives ?. What's Christian like about a con man who conned thousands of people out of their money through a fake and unaccredited Trump University ?. What's Christian like about making fun of an handicap ?. What's Christian like about not paying your taxes ?. Give unto Ceasers what's Ceasers. What's Christian like about grabbing them by their Pus*ies ?. I don't know why you guys are idolizing a well known racist. If you want him that much, we can ship him to Nigeria and he will be perfect since you guys love semi dictator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2017
paschu:

Trump is here to stay. And, please regarding the vastness of his supporters, I beg you not to just fall for the same trashy noise that claimed he stood no chance at presidency.

What Trump is leading is a large scale Western movement that's way above and beyond the US media. What you are witnessing now is a major historical change in modern civilization. And it will soon spread across Europe.

You had better quit being sentimental and embrace the factual reality.

You don't know squat about the happenings here. I am looking at Trump Tower Chicago right now across from my office in Downtown Chicago and I have to drive through the protests in front of the tower. Lived here all my life and Trump is the worst President so far. You are spouting junk about a country you have no idea about. Your Lord Trump is an avowed racist who brought up the Birther garbage against Obama. If he hates Obama with Obama's accomplishments in life, What do you think Trump will think of a guy like you in Nigeria ?.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 12:47am On Feb 22, 2017
I beg your pardon, but you really sound too myopic for someone who has lived in the US all his life. So you now assume that NY is everything about the US? Sorry, you are on a very long thing.

Lucasbalo:
You don't know squat about the happenings here. I am looking at Trump Tower Chicago right now across from my office in Downtown Chicago and I have to drive through the protests in front of the tower. Lived here all my life and Trump is the worst President so far. You are spouting junk about a country you have no idea about. Your Lord Trump is an avowed racist who brought up the Birther garbage against Obama. If he hates Obama with Obama's accomplishments in life, What do you think Trump will think of a guy like you in Nigeria ?.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:54am On Feb 22, 2017
paschu:
I beg your pardon, but you really sound too myopic for someone who has lived in the US all his life. So you now assume that NY is everything about the US? Sorry, you are on a very long thing.

Obviously, comprehension is not your forte. Never mentioned New York in my post. I am talking about Trump Tower in chitown. Obviously you guys just love to mouth of about a country you guys don't have a clue About. There are lots of buyers remorse among Trump's supporters right now. We don't want America to turn to a semi dictatorial country like some country that will be unnamed . Believe whatever you want to, Trump doesn't care for minorities in his own country not to talk of generic Negro from Third World.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:08am On Feb 22, 2017
paschu:

You had better quit being sentimental. Hurry and embrace the factual reality before it gets too late.

Don't waste your time trying to speak sense into these libtards, they will never listen. They only watch and listen to CNN, u saw their lies and propaganda during the last electioneering campaign, it didn't work just like the Brexit. They tried to discourage and suppress Trump's votes by deceitfully claiming that Hillary was winning by double digits and a winning percentage chance as high as at least 95%, it back fired. They are the same folks who are now fighting Trump, doing the work of the Democrats whom they tried helping - in fact they are d Democratic wing despite that currently the Democrats have no hold from the federal to the States.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:14am On Feb 22, 2017
obixcel:
Don't waste your time trying to speak sense into these libtards, they will never listen. They only watch and listen to CNN, u saw their lies and propaganda during the last electioneering campaign, it didn't work just like the Brexit. They tried to discourage and suppress Trump's votes by deceitfully claiming that Hillary was winning by double digits and a winning percentage chance as high as at least 95%, it back fired. They are the same folks who are now fighting Trump, doing the work of the Democrats whom they tried helping - in fact they are d Democratic wing despite that currently the Democrats have no hold from the federal to the States.
Coming from a Trump a*s licker like you it's no surprise. The bottom is falling out the Demagogue in Chief. You keep watching your right wing hate filled Faux News and your KKK and White Nationalists Cable shows and blogs. Thank God your rants are limited to your cave thousands of miles away. You don't count in the scheme of things. America is tho only thing that gives you joy and I hope your fetish about America will be cured.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:16am On Feb 22, 2017
President Donald Trump Junks Barack Obama’s Pro-Transgender Policies
President Donald Trump is junking former President Barack Obama’s unpopular federal pro-transgender policies, according to the White House spokesman.
The policy reversal will likely protect single-sex civic groups and institutions — including single-sex bathrooms — across the nation from lawsuits and will put new pressure on federal judges to preserve the central role of biology in defining whether a person is male or female.

The new policy is a big defeat for gay advocacy groups and for progressives, who want judges to declare that people can change their legal sex when their “gender identity” changes from day to day.

The announcement came Tuesday from White House spokesman Sean Spicer, who said, “the president has maintained for a long time that this is a states’ rights issue and not one for the federal government.”

“So while we have further guidance coming out on this, I think that all you have to do is look at what the president’s view has been for a long time, that this is not something the federal government should be involved in, that this is a states’ rights issue,” he added.

Trump’s deference to the states will force the cancellation of the federal “gender identity” policy announced in May 2016 by Obama’s deputies.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:21am On Feb 22, 2017
At African American Museum, Donald Trump Vows to Defend ‘Promise of Freedom’
President Donald Trump visited the National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington D.C., commenting on its significance in American history.
“Today and every day of my presidency, I pledge to do everything I can to continue that promise of freedom for African Americans and for every American,” Trump said to reporters during the tour on Tuesday. “So important. Nothing more important.”

Trump praised the African American heroes of history, including specifically naming Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass, Booker T Washington and Rosa Parks.

“I’m deeply proud that we now have a museum that honours the millions of African American men and women who built our national heritage, especially when it comes to faith, culture and the unbreakable American spirit,” he said.

Trump toured the museum with Dr. Ben Carson and his family, South Carolina Senator Tim Scott, and Alveda King — Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece.

Dr. Carson’s work as a surgeon is featured in the museum, as part of an exhibit. Trump previewed his administrations plans once Carson is confirmed as Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

“We’re going to do great things in our African American communities together,” Trump said. “I look forward to watching that. He’ll do things that nobody ever thought of.”

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2017
obixcel:
At African American Museum, Donald Trump Vows to Defend ‘Promise of Freedom’
President Donald Trump visited the National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington D.C., commenting on its significance in American history.
“Today and every day of my presidency, I pledge to do everything I can to continue that promise of freedom for African Americans and for every American,” Trump said to reporters during the tour on Tuesday. “So important. Nothing more important.”

Trump praised the African American heroes of history, including specifically naming Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass, Booker T Washington and Rosa Parks.

“I’m deeply proud that we now have a museum that honours the millions of African American men and women who built our national heritage, especially when it comes to faith, culture and the unbreakable American spirit,” he said.

Trump toured the museum with Dr. Ben Carson and his family, South Carolina Senator Tim Scott, and Alveda King — Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece.

Dr. Carson’s work as a surgeon is featured in the museum, as part of an exhibit. Trump previewed his administrations plans once Carson is confirmed as Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

“We’re going to do great things in our African American communities together,” Trump said. “I look forward to watching that. He’ll do things that nobody ever thought of.”
When I tell you that you are clueless about America, I am being charitable to you. All Americans are free regardless of color not minding the junk Trump is spouting. Overwhelming majority of African Americans voted against him and so are overwhelming majority of Hispanics and Asians Americans. I guess you love America which you never step your foot on than Americans. Your idiocy is beyond imagination. You are used to worthlessly corrupt and dictatorial leaders in your part of the world and we are not used to people like that here hence the vocal opposition to the Racist in the Oval Office.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.