Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (651489 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
So finally LORETA LYNCH is now officially under Senate probe. Democrats said they must see to the bottom of this Obstruction of Justice bruhaha - so yes! we must see to it also, we must comb the forest in every department to expose the raccoons and the meerkats Lol. QUESTION (amongst others): What prompted her to direct the FBI to call or refer to the Clinton Email Investigation as just " A Matter "?. Isn't that obstruction of Justice?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Missy89:

Press secretary of a commie.

Sad!

Priceless coming from a never do well, whose only life achievement is living in the yank. Take several sit back loser.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Priceless coming from a never do well, whose only life achievement is living in the yank. Take several sit back loser.

Ha

Gayboy still obsessed with my post.
Living in your head rent free.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Missy89:

Ha

Gayboy still obsessed with my post.
Living in your head rent free.

Go f***k yourself.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Breaking:

20% registered CA voters are illegal! #Russiagate is a clear indication we need voter ID laws!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Breaking: Supreme Court will hear appeal of Trump travel ban block and allows partial enforcement of the ban in the meantime smiley
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
stanech:
Breaking: Supreme Court will hear appeal of Trump travel ban block and allows partial enforcement of the ban in the meantime smiley

9-0 decision

Delicious!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Crazy Bernie Sanders:

"WE NEED TO STOP THE 1% STEALING FROM THE POOR-"

*is now under investigation for stealing from investors* grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Trump wasn't even under investigation and the media went all out after him.

Hillary, Lynch, Bernie all under investigation. Media silent.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Missy89:

9-0 decision

Delicious!
Excellent! Forgot to add that the 9th Circuit Judges are Idiots. lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
stanech:
Trump wasn't even under investigation and the media went all out after him.

Hillary, Lynch, Bernie all under investigation. Media silent.
We are watching their double standard way of reporting, they think we are blind and can't see through their BS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
The musing and gathering of societal misfits. Brain damage is going out of fashion in the world of these simpletons.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol. Liberal tears

Now we know why the sea levels are rising wink
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Missy89:

9-0 decision

Delicious!

The ruse Russian/Trump collabo is falling like a pack of cards.... Sore losers can't just call it a day...
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017

Hate Speech confirmed in court cases:

You are Black and I want to kill you.

You are Jewish and I want to kill you.

You are Female and I want to kill you.

You are old and I want to kill you.

You are Muslim and I want to kill you.

You are Asian and I want to kill you.

Non-hate speech, confirmed in court cases:

You are White and I want to kill you.

"I am proud to be black." Said the black man.

"I am proud to be Jewish." Said the Jewish man.

"I am proud to be a Muslim." Said the Muslim man.

"I am proud to be Gay." Said the Gay Man.

"I am proud to be White." Said the Racist Man.

It's truly bleeped up that this post is %100 correct

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

I knew some of them were eagerly waiting for the Georgia elections, even me sef, I cant wait like my Ijebu friend Lucas will say I cant wait

See this idiottic charlatan, Per the part in bold let me ask readers where have you heard that before?

Ok let me juggle your memory

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

After the shameful election loss, instead of the foool to commit sepuku

He continued in his tomfoolery

Now he is stating he can't wait again. All the waiting you have been doing from last year who he epp?
grin grin grin grin grin
Piece of garbage that you are. I was in Germany ( Wiesbaden ) and South Africa and then spend 8 days with my parents in Nigeria while you are doing your worthless labor all over the fruited plains. I told you I am not in your league. ICE will eventually get their hands on you and ship you back to your village . You worthless and gutless punk mouthing off while I am enjoying the best of life. Born loser.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Appleyard:

The ruse Russian/Trump collabo is falling like a pack of cards.... Sore losers can't just call it a day...
Why don't you hush up for a second. What the heck do you know about US except the junk you read from people who call your ilks monkey. Why don't you fire Mr Mueller if there's nothing to Russiagate.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2017
schwarzkopf:
The musing and gathering of societal misfits. Brain damage is going out of fashion in the world of these simpletons.
Proud of you and the other fellas. Y'all doing a fantastic job against the Association of never do well. Just back in the saddle after 5 weeks of work and fun.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Proud of you and the other fellas. Y'all doing a fantastic job against the Association of never do well. Just back in the saddle after 5 weeks of work and fun.

Bro,Where have you being to?missed you especially during the comey testimony...Welcome back bro
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/us/politics/senate-health-care-bill-republican.html

Senate Health Bill Would Leave 22 Million More Uninsured, C.B.O. Says

Hehehehehehehehehe.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2017
happney65:

Bro,Where have you being to?missed you especially during the comey testimony...Welcome back bro
Sorry Buddy, I was working in SA and spent a week in Nigeria with my parents and all the worthless tramp lapdogs were hyperventilating. Came back to Chitown last night. Hope things are clicking for you. You guys did a marvelous job on the worthless lapdogs here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 12:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Sorry Buddy, I was working in SA and spent a week in Nigeria with my parents and all the worthless tramp lapdogs were hyperventilating. Came back to Chitown last night. Hope things are clicking for you. You guys did a marvelous job on the worthless lapdogs here.

Ohh i see..Yes Bro..Am doing really great..I appreciate..Happy to hear you are back..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2017
happney65:

Ohh i see..Yes Bro..Am doing really great..I appreciate..Happy to hear you are back..
Thanks my man. Keep giving them hell. You are on God's side.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
Ignorant old goat. How could I expect a parasite like you to know what corporate bankruptcy is when you have never created any commercial value in your 40+ miserable years at life?.

Worthless cave hunter. I can feed your whole family without missing a beat. Enjoying life in 2 Continents while hunger is doing a number on you. Faceless piece of junk.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2017
happney65:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/us/politics/senate-health-care-bill-republican.html

Senate Health Bill Would Leave 22 Million More Uninsured, C.B.O. Says

Hehehehehehehehehe.. grin grin
Congressional Budget Office which is Non Partisan and headed by a Republican said 22 million Americans will lose their healthcare. It doesn't bother the fools here supporting the clownish trump because they want America to turn to Third World.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:00am On Jun 27, 2017
obixcel:
Lucasbalo, oyb, mindfulness, LordReed, Theshopkeeper, schwarz etc, (Pardon if I mis-spelt)

No Offense, What are your takes on Kathy Griffin's recent ''Disgustful'' show directed at President Trump?
I won't support the idiotic statement he made but where were you when your white racist lords were calling Barrack and Michelle monkey. If they think of Obamas as monkey, guess what they will think of you in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Missy89:

9-0 decision

Delicious!

Babie, I want to sandpaper your bushy “Cuchara, Panocha, Pupusa” grin

Are You Ready? grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZg_Jehko7c
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2017
stanech:

So if it is a referendum on Trrump that means the democrats are in deep shiit.

They will loose more seats in 2018

They will shrink further to NY and LA..

BTW Where is clown Lucas? It seems he has been deported?
Village hunter and Americana wannabe. I was deported to Germany, South Africa, Nigeria and back to Chicago. Working and having fun while your village curse is still with you. I was deported the same way your lineage was deported to your Skunky village by Buhari with poverty to match. Mental midget.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Why don't you hush up for a second. What the heck do you know about US except the junk you read from people who call your ilks monkey. Why don't you fire Mr Mueller if there's nothing to Russiagate.
Lol daring/begging Trump to fire Mueller? ok.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2017
obixcel:
Lol daring/begging Trump to fire Mueller? ok.
Do you have your US visa now. Congrats to you being a lapdog.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Welcome back, Lucas. Hope you enjoyed your vacay

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:00am On Jun 27, 2017
[b][/b]
PDPGuy:
Welcome back, Lucas. Hope you enjoyed your vacay
Thanks my man. I guess it's a working vacation to SA and I took the opportunity to go to Krueger National Park and visit my parents in Lagos. You need to visit Krueger National Park in SA if you have the time. It's a beautiful thing to behold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.