Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (651445 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
happney65:
With today's Solar Eclipse starting anytime soon in the United states,If Trump tells he's Fans he was the one that made it happen,they would believe him hook,link and sinker..Awon Ode gbogbo.. grin grin grin
And I suppose that makes him racist too? grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
happney65:
With today's Solar Eclipse starting anytime soon in the United states,If Trump tells he's Fans he was the one that made it happen,they would believe him hook,link and sinker..Awon Ode gbogbo.. grin grin grin
I saw that Solar Eclipse and that was a beauty. It's like everyone out was wearing the Eclipse glasses. Trump probably believe eclipse is fake too since republicans don't believe in science.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I saw that Solar Eclipse and that was a beauty. It's like everyone out was wearing the Eclipse glasses. Trump probably believe eclipse is fake too since republicans don't believe in science.

This is pathetic, a grown-up mouthing this drivel sad

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
mojeer678:

Who is this fool ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
bamisho:
Have you heard the latest grin

Secret service can't afford to pay its agents because Trump and his battalion have wasted so much money travelling around playing golf and vacationing.

This is a man who complained so much about Obama golfing yet has golfed more in this short time than Obama did in years.

He promised not to take vacations because he would be too busy working grin but has taken more vacations than any other president in modern history within these months grin

Don't forget that secret service spent 500k dollars a day guarding his wife and son inTrump towers because they refused to move to the white house for about 6 months.
Said they didn't want to change their son's school yet but all other Presidents made that sacrifice that comes with the job.

Just imagine if Mrs. Obama had stayed in another town with the kids and cost tax payers 500k per day shocked. The Republican Hypocrites would have had her head!

Don't forget also that Trump makes money from the secret service on each trip because they would pay Trump towers for accomodation to secure his wife a son before they eventually moved to the white house. Secret service also has to pay for accommodation at LA Mago when he goes to play golf basically every weekend.

The Republican hypocrites have nothing to say about all this of course

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4809440/Secret-Service-struggling-pay-agents-guarding-Trumps.html

MAGA

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 2:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Abbeybailey:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
great speech and policy direction fromTrump.

Going forward, America will stop telling countries how to rule themselves, we will stop building other nations, stop spreading democracy like Obama spread to Egypt, Libya and Syria.

We will only go to any country harboring terror to fish out terrorist.

America is willing to work with any regime who shares common interest with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Isn't ironic that Conservatives for Free Speech (KKK, Aryan Members, White Nationalists, Storm Troopers and their likes ) all of a sudden dropped their hate rallies all over 67 different cities in America due to the massive resistance they got in Boston. 40 thousands anti racists protesters against 100 hate merchants. Way to go America. Hate is not good for a good country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:
great speech and policy direction fromTrump.

Going forward, America will stop telling countries how to rule themselves, we will stop building other nations, stop spreading democracy like Obama spread to Egypt, Libya and Syria.

We will only go to any country harboring terror to fish out terrorist.

America is willing to work with any regime who shares common interest with us.
Way to go, Although he did made a reversal on pulling the US troops out of Afghanistan which he never hesitated to acknowledge, esp. when you compare his initial stance.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
mojeer678:

Can you imagine the pile of sh*t these twats cook up daily to make themselves feel better? grin grin grin I couldn't contain my laughter when I read that.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
obixcel:
Can you imagine the pile of sh*t these twats cook up daily to make themselves feel better? grin grin grin I couldn't contain my laughter when I read that.
Your racist God has been in office for 8 months, please tell me one thing that he has done for you ?. Keep worshipping a 71 year old racist pig. The joke is on you.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by bamisho: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
So Dump has flip flopped on yet another thing he attacked Obama about grin

It's amazing how he keeps flip flopping and doing all things he criticized Obama for, even worse. Yet the ass lickers will keep licking any shit he dumps in their faces grin

Even Bannon and Trump supporters favorite paper sef has taken him on flip flopping on that.

You campaign on wall, lock her up, America for America and no more policing the world, e.t.c and you fail to deliver anything grin

What he has shown that it is easy to promise crap and criticize when you're on the outside.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
bamisho:
So Dump has flip flopped on yet another thing he attacked Obama about grin

It's amazing how he keeps flip flopping and doing all things he criticized Obama for, even worse. Yet the ass lickers will keep licking any shit he dumps in their faces grin

Even Bannon and Trump supporters favorite paper sef has taken him on flip flopping on that.

You campaign on wall, lock her up, America for America and no more policing the world, e.t.c and you fail to deliver anything grin

What he has shown that it is easy to promise crap and criticize when you're on the outside.
You are absolutely right. Trump supporters worship him. He could pee on their heads and the fooools will tell you it's raining.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Your racist God has been in office for 8 months, please tell me one thing that he has done for you ?. Keep worshipping a 71 year old racist pig. The joke is on you.
We don't worship government, we worship God. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
obixcel:
We don't worship government, we worship God. grin
I know at least three people here that worship trump. You, Stanech and SallamRushdee. What you guys do daily on nairaland is pure undiluted idolatory.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
The Liar in Chief...Please read..Lol

Fact Checker Analysis
President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.5b0ac9f15d60

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
happney65:
The Liar in Chief...Please read..Lol

Fact Checker Analysis
President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.5b0ac9f15d60
No surprise there. Lying his trump's middle name. The pressure from Americans get the Liar in Chief not to pardon ex Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 4:30am On Aug 23, 2017
President Trump spoke for 75 minutes at his campaign rally in Phoenix, Arizona.

He spent most of his speech attacking the media, and picking a fight with Arizona Senator Flake.

Yes, he clarified that he condemned the neo-nazi's, the KKK, and White Supremacists in his speech, he couldn't resist bringing Clinton's name unnecessarily. And why on earth would a POTUS complain about media cameras "going red", which was clearly a lie? cry

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:54am On Aug 23, 2017
PDPGuy:
President Trump spoke for 75 minutes at his campaign rally in Phoenix, Arizona.

He spent most of his speech attacking the media, and picking a fight with Arizona Senator Flake.

Yes, he clarified that he condemned the neo-nazi's, the KKK, and White Supremacists in his speech, he couldn't resist bringing Clinton's name unnecessarily. And why on earth would a POTUS complain about media cameras "going red", which was clearly a lie? cry
It's clear to overwhelming majority of Americans that trump is a divisive figure. A president suppose to bring everybody together not divide us. Why would he relitigate the Charlottesville mess he created. Never believe I will witness an overt racist presiding over America. He's a shame to be called a president. The Begining of the end of this abomination. Why would he attack Sen McCain especially when he knew McCain is on his last stage of life. Trump is truly a low class. I guess money can't buy class. Hopefully, Director Mueller will hurry up and end this abberation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Gbam. Nothing about that racist pig surprises most Americans anymore. Hopefully, his days are numbered.
Abbeybailey:
It's clear to overwhelming majority of Americans that trump is a divisive figure. A president suppose to bring everybody together not divide us. Why would he relitigate the Charlottesville mess he created. Never believe I will witness an overt racist presiding over America. He's a shame to be called a president. The Begining of the end of this abomination. Why would he attack Sen McCain especially when he knew McCain is on his last stage of life. Trump is truly a low class. I guess money can't buy class. Hopefully, Director Mueller will hurry up and end this abberation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 5:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Abbeybailey:

I still can't believe most of what I heard tonight. It was like something out of a Jerry Springer-type show.

Anyway, Director Mueller's investigation will likely be concluded either late next year or early 2019. That type of investigation takes a lot of time

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Trump is his own worst enemy. How l8ng will it take a respected 4 star General Kelly before he throws in the towel as Trump's chief of staff ?. Trump's uncontrollable and I sincerely believe he's in early stage of dementia. I don't wish him any ill but dementia took the life of his father and grandfather and we all know it's hereditary. The soeech he gave toninght in Phoenix is a shameful speech anf it's beneath the office of the presidency. Going by Watergate standard, the investigation should take 18 to 24 months. Hopefully, america will be free from the clueless Bozo in the Oval Office.
PDPGuy:

I still can't believe most of what I heard tonight. It was like something out of a Jerry Springer-type show.

Anyway, Director Mueller's investigation will likely be concluded either late next year or early 2019. That type of investigation takes a lot of time

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2017
America has really gone to the Dogs..Donald should either shut up or simply go away..The Leader of the free world is mentally Deranged..What a Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2017
You are absolutely right. Watched that speech live on TV and he proved all of us that calls him a racist right. He's a very divisive president unworthy of that exalted office.
happney65:
America has really gone to the Dogs..Donald should either shut up or simply go away..The Leader of the free world is mentally Deranged..What a Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Hahaha look at Trump supporters fawning over his Afghanistan strategy. Go and look at a comparison between what he said about Afghanistan and what Obama said, it's almost the same words just shifted around a bit. LoL.

American Interventionism is not about to end contrary to what y'all think. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2017
LordReed:
Hahaha look at Trump supporters fawning over his Afghanistan strategy. Go and look at a comparison between what he said about Afghanistan and what Obama said, it's almost the same words just shifted around a bit. LoL.

American Interventionism is not about to end contrary to what y'all think. LMAO!

Dude has already erased that speech. He reverted to type sharp sharp in his arizona rally.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right. Watched that speech live on TV and he proved all of us that calls him a racist right. He's a very divisive president unworthy of that exalted office.

It's really pathetic reading what are clearly lamestream-media spooned rubbish that have been fully digested and regurgitated in various forms of stupidity on this thread.

You guys are simply reacting to the conditioning you're being bombarded with and all the insults and abuses you pour on Trump show the gap between your own discernment of the reality and the social engineering manipulation going on.

You have all shown that some are incapable of independent thinking and analysis. It's useless debating intelligently with guys with blinkers on and spouting abuse and insults in every sentence, pathetic!

But why not? garbage in, garbage out!

BOOM: KKK AND ANTIFA ARRIVING ON SAME BUS TO CHARLOTTESVILLE CONFIRMED
At first I blew this off as unconfirmed rumor, but it is FINALLY CONFIRMED.

This is being driven by forces of evil that are beyond what normal people can think about - Representative Louis Gomert, (R-TX)

In the following clip from Fox News, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) talks about what happened on August 12 in Charlottesville, placing special emphasis on the fact that demonstrators for the Ku Klux Klan and Black Lives Matter arrived at the event on the same bus.

He also stresses the need for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate who paid for sending all those different groups to Charlottesville, and who ordered the stand-down of the police.

OBVIOUSLY YOUTUBE CENSORED THIS, SO HERE IT IS:
Many thanks to Vlad Tepes for uploading this video: http://vid.me/rBZbW

And the mere fact it is censored on Youtube proves Youtube is part of the "forces of evil that are beyond what normal people can think about".

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2017
oyb:

Dude has already erased that speech. He reverted to type sharp sharp in his arizona rally.

Really? I haven't seen a lot of the reports on the rally yet, what did he say?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2017
mojeer678:

It's really pathetic reading what are clearly lamestream-media spooned rubbish that have been fully digested and regurgitated in various forms of stupidity on this thread.

You guys are simply reacting to the conditioning you're being bombarded with and all the insults and abuses you pour on Trump show the gap between your own discernment of the reality and the social engineering manipulation going on.

You have all shown that some are incapable of independent thinking and analysis. It's useless debating intelligently with guys with blinkers on and spouting abuse and insults in every sentence, pathetic!

But why not? garbage in, garbage out!

BOOM: KKK AND ANTIFA ARRIVING ON SAME BUS TO CHARLOTTESVILLE CONFIRMED
At first I blew this off as unconfirmed rumor, but it is FINALLY CONFIRMED.

This is being driven by forces of evil that are beyond what normal people can think about - Representative Louis Gomert, (R-TX)

In the following clip from Fox News, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) talks about what happened on August 12 in Charlottesville, placing special emphasis on the fact that demonstrators for the Ku Klux Klan and Black Lives Matter arrived at the event on the same bus.

He also stresses the need for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate who paid for sending all those different groups to Charlottesville, and who ordered the stand-down of the police.

OBVIOUSLY YOUTUBE CENSORED THIS, SO HERE IT IS:
Many thanks to Vlad Tepes for uploading this video: http://vid.me/rBZbW

And the mere fact it is censored on Youtube proves Youtube is part of the "forces of evil that are beyond what normal people can think about".

LMAO! look at this tool regurgitating rubbish from conspiracy websites ranting about independent thought! LoL! You are the lowest form of sheeple there is.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Truckpusher(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Trump is his own worst enemy. How l8ng will it take a respected 4 star General Kelly before he throws in the towel as Trump's chief of staff ?. Trump's uncontrollable and I sincerely believe he's in early stage of dementia. I don't wish him any ill but dementia took the life of his father and grandfather and we all know it's hereditary. The soeech he gave toninght in Phoenix is a shameful speech anf it's beneath the office of the presidency. Going by Watergate standard, the investigation should take 18 to 24 months. Hopefully, america will be free from the clueless Bozo in the Oval Office.
Funny how you don't like Trump but only to turn around and applaud this ancient relic of disgrace and national embarrassment called Buhari.

But why ? Is this not wickedness on your on part ?

Guy why ?
Trump you must see for the next 3 years - That's a punishment from God. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Truckpusher(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Sounds more like you're describing my President. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.