Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (651863 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:17am On Sep 27, 2016
The moderator must be Clinton supporter
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:19am On Sep 27, 2016
signature2012:

No he said they should not have taken the oil in Iraq,because that was what Isis were making income from,Clinton replied him that he supported it.

I think he said the opposite, he said America would have seized the Oil in Iraq as that would starve ISIS of resources.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:

I think he said the opposite, he said America would have seized the Oil in Iraq as that would starve ISIS of resources.

Ok.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:23am On Sep 27, 2016
He is on tape with Howard Stern on Stern radio show that he supported Bush war on Iraq. He's an unapologetical liar. Thank God our national nightmare will be over on November 8 when the clownish Tramp will go back to his con game.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Hilary is coming strong.. Trump struggles with foreign policy.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:
Hilary is coming strong.. Trump struggles with foreign policy.

He has made many gaffes already and he isnt strong on policies, His points are easy to take out.

Ask him why should Saudi, South Korea etc be allowed to have nuclear weapons

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:30am On Sep 27, 2016
armyofone:
Lucas, where did you hear or see me say I'm supporting him ?

My bad.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:30am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

He has made many gaffes already and he isnt strong on policies, His points are easy to take out.

Ask him why should Saudi, South Korea etc be allowed to have nuclear weapons

Can anyone seriously imagine empowering Trump with the Nuclear code? Seriously, let's all give it a thought, we are speaking of the most powerful nuclear weapon in the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:

Can anyone seriously imagine empowering Trump with the Nuclear code? Seriously, let's all give it a thought, we are speaking of the most powerful nuclear weapon in the world.
Gbam.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:35am On Sep 27, 2016
That is the best clap back of the night from Hilary about stamina.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:35am On Sep 27, 2016
The stamina knockout blow. When trump stands for 11hrs and goes to 112 countries to negotiate

Hillary is coming out stronger now, Trump is flustering now

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:36am On Sep 27, 2016
When I call him misorgynistic piece of poo, people think I am being mean. Talking about a woman appearance when he's fat with double chin. Thrice married and a philanderer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 3:36am On Sep 27, 2016
This Hillary get bad mouth.As far as she can travel to 112 countries....... grin ;She has stamina.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:38am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
The stamina knockout blow. When trump stands for 11hrs and goes to 112 countries to negotiate

Hillary is coming out stronger now, Trump is flustering now
Good observation . Do you observe he was interrupting her .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 3:38am On Sep 27, 2016
If you are still supporting Mr Trump after this,Means you are not different from Stupid and Foolish Fans of Buhari here in Nigeria...Clinton dissing him in a very very Presidential Way...
Dammm,How would I have slept off?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Good observation . Do you observe he was interrupting her .

Hillary should interrupt him and break his flow

E.g this current question Hillary should just ask him: Mr Trump the question is would you support the outcome of the election not all these narrtive about making America great again

Good Job Hillary. I would say 60-40 in favor of Hillary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Hillary had his breakfast , lunch and dinner. Big night for Hillary.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:41am On Sep 27, 2016
CNN agrees with me the first 30mins Trump did well, but the latter part of the debate Hillary floored him

Trumps family didnt look so happy

I need to go watch Foxx

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Roland17:

Trump has never debated for 90 mins at a stretch, he would fade as time goes.

This is someone who does not believe in global warming.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

E.g this current question Hillary should just ask him Trump the question is would you support the outcome of the election not all these narrtive about making America great

That make America great is a subliminal message to his racists pals and it means make America white again. Sorry Tramp, this boat has left the dock.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
CNN agrees with me the first 30mins Trump did well, but the latter part of the debate Hillary floored him

Trumps family didnt look so happy

I need to go watch Foxx

I need to hear Hannity.lol
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Let me be the first to say I see Trump blaming the moderators and calling this debate rigged

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by signature2012(m): 3:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Hillary was more compose and calm.Her confidence was very high and she answered questions straight forward unlike Trump who was more of an attacker and find of always dodging questions but love to parabulate before giving his answers.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That make America great is a subliminal message to his racists pals and it means make America white again. Sorry Tramp, this boat has left the dock.

People are not taking him up on that slogan, Mr Trump tell us the time frame where America was great that you want to take us back to.

Is it 1990, 1980 1970 or 1880

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 3:44am On Sep 27, 2016
The clap back about stamina by Hillary was epic!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:45am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

E.g this current question Hillary should just ask him: Mr Trump the question is would you support the outcome of the election not all these narrtive about making America great again

I think I agree with you on the 60 / 40 ratio.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Megyn Kelly just basically said Trump hasn't endeared himself to women voters
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by seunmsg(m): 3:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Great debate by the two candidates. The fact checkers will have lots to do and talk about. Trump will have to answer lots of questions about the Latino woman Hillary talked about. Overall, I think Hillary won the debate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:47am On Sep 27, 2016
The Fox reporters are not impressed either

Megyn Kelly, Brett Baier, Williams
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Where are Tramp supporters ? .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:49am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
The Fox reporters are not impressed either

Megyn Kelly, Brett Baier, Williams
Because their guy choked. He has no plans for America . I still believe it's gonna be an electoral landslide .
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Where are Tramp supporters ? .

Espeically that stench abi wetin he call himself?Its 3.49AM and most of them here have slept off here in Nigeria... grin grin...Its a really terrible night for Mr Trump...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.