Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (651457 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by RedCapChief(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
We will see the real America starting from Monday in the city of Brotherly Love not the Hateful Dog and Pony show we just witnessed in Cleveland .

Stop getting your news solely from HuffPo.
I remember when 'they' said Trump couldn't find anybody to speak at his convention. Well, he did
Then 'they' said they would be violence & thuggery at the convention. Well, there wasn't; it was largely peaceful.

Just hope Bernie doesn't pull a Ted Cruz at the convention. He'd be justified though, since we now know that the Democrats have been sabotaging him for over a year. If he had any dignity, he'd excuse himself from the convention.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2016
RedCapChief:

I remember when 'they' said Trump couldn't find anybody to speak at his convention. Well, he did
Then 'they' said they would be violence & thuggery at the convention. Well, there wasn't; it was largely peaceful.

Just hope Bernie doesn't pull a Ted Cruz at the convention. He'd be justified though, since we now know that the Democrats have been sabotaging him for over a year. If he had any dignity, he'd excuse himself from the convention.
Nothing wrong with Huffington Post. You get yours from Faux News.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:01am On Jul 23, 2016
We got this.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That is the scary one too. Why would someone shoots without a reason. I hope the police never do wrong people see that. It's a shame and I hope he's indicted for attempted murder. Our good friend The Grand Wizard David Duke is running for Governor of Louisianna as a Republicon. Party of Bigots. No surprise.
I really question why the police see the gun as their 'first,only and final resort' in conflict management.This ideology needs to be corrected.It is terribly wrong.

He announced his run citing inspiration from Trump.I face palmed,couldn't get any worse than it already is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 23, 2016
ValerianSteel:
He is the balanced and safe choice.helps us win Virginia which is most important.
And he brings years of executive experience to the table.
Hillary didn't care about choosing a liberal. I bet she calculated that Kaine would 'steal' some potential male Trump voters, and get them to vote for her in November.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:17am On Jul 23, 2016
RedCapChief:

Bernie prolly hates the DNC more than his supporters do but he's a smart man and he knows what's at stake.

While we all can agree that the DNC was bad but let's agree on another thing,Trump hijacked the GOP,if Bernie hijacked our party,we'd loose,America is not ready for a round the block leftist.Bernie is too progressive to compromise with Republicans if he were President.

Another thing,c'mon guys,Hillary was betrayed by the Democratic establishment in '08,Obama was their favorite and only chance of winning,so they backed him,some of her close pals in Washington backed him as well.This dealt a horrible blow to her and she spent the last four years mending that bridge and got almost everybody behind her right from the start.

We might also want to consider this,Hillary has served the Democratic Party too long for the party not to pay her back with a support for the Presidency.She built an army from the same Establishment that denied her the Presidency in '08.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:22am On Jul 23, 2016
CFCman:

Hillary didn't care about choosing a liberal. I bet she calculated that Kaine would 'steal' some potential male Trump voters, and get them to vote for her in November.
She hasn't been able to cut into the white male vote.With Kaine,she would get a sizable minority from Trump's white male base,this should be enough to win the election considering we have most demographics locked.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by RedCapChief(m): 2:33am On Jul 23, 2016
CFCman:

Kaine is not going to steal any Trump supporter. Nope, not one. Those who love Trump do so on an emotional level and not because of any policy.
Trump's supporters are rabid; it's like an infestation. In many ways, Trump's personality is similar to the first coming of Obama - people were absolutely crazy about smooth-talking fine-boy Barack.
Kaine is just a solid dependable pick.

This election is going to unlike anything we have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Washington Post/ABC poll Registered Voters Choice for President.

Hillary-51%
Trump-39%

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mike Pence vs Tim Kaine.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tim Kaine has a cute smile cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
The energy and reception is amazing,love how Hill is rolling out the creds.

#YesWeKaine

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
CFCman:
Tim Kaine has a cute smile cheesy
undecided
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alex Jones and Roger stones are the dumbest living organisms to walk the earth surface. These two irresponsible nitwits bomb a young Turk live show and saying shit, they even presented cenk uygur a Clinton is a rapist shirt. And when cenk stand up to the fool, he chickened out like a coward poousie.. those are the type of demagogues in the rank of the trampy loser.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:02am On Jul 24, 2016
They've been fighters all their lives.Hillary never quits even when the battle is tough and Kaine has never lost a campaign.

That's the winning team.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53am On Jul 24, 2016
uniklinkum:
Alex Jones and Roger stones are the dumbest living organisms to walk the earth surface. These two irresponsible nitwits bomb a young Turk live show and saying shit, they even presented cenk uygur a Clinton is a rapist shirt. And when cenk stand up to the fool, he chickened out like a coward poousie.. those are the type of demagogues in the rank of the trampy loser.
Those two are clowns.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Debbie Wasserman Shultz has been cut from every engagements during the Convention.No decision reached on her remaining as the chairwoman of the party.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Debbie Wasserman Shultz has been cut from every engagements during the Convention.No decision reached on her remaining as the chairwoman of the party.
The email is damaging to her and DNC. It's a good thing she was removed from all engagements at the convention. As an Hillarite myself, I don't like what they did but we have to move on. Eventually, she would be removed as chairwoman of DNC.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rep Marcia Fudge will be replacing her.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The email is damaging to her and DNC. It's a good thing she was removed from all engagements at the convention. As an Hillarite myself, I don't like what they did but we have to move on. Eventually, she would be removed as chairwoman of DNC.
She's been replaced by Rep Marcia Fudge as Convention chair,no decision has been reached on removing her from the national committee.

I don't like it too but taking a closer look at it,they felt obliged to side more with the real Democrat that has sacrificed for the party all her life than the outsider who was just coming in.I'm taking a closer look at the fact that Russia may be trying to get Trump elected,the hacking was carried out by state sponsored hackers from Russia,and Trump's chief adviser Paul Manafort has ties with Russian Oligarchs and the Republican platform passed was very pro-Russia in line with Trump's rhetorics.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
She's been replaced by Rep Marcia Fudge as Convention chair,no decision has been reached on removing her from the national committee.

I don't like it too but taking a closer look at it,they felt obliged to side more with the real Democrat that has sacrificed for the party all her life than the outsider who was just coming in.I'm taking a closer look at the fact that Russia may be trying to get Trump elected,the hacking was carried out by state sponsored hackers from Russia,and Trump's chief adviser Paul Manafort has ties with Russian Oligarchs and the Republican platform passed was very pro-Russia in line with Trump's rhetorics.

And don't forget that Wikileaks is closely connected to Russia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Michael Bloomberg will endorse Hillary on Wednesday night at the DNC,Gen James Allen,former Commander of US CENTCOM,Leon Panetta will also be speaking.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Everyone is welcome at the DNC,we don't dictate to people which bathrooms they should or can use.We make everyone inclusive.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
She has resigned.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by RedCapChief(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Rep Marcia Fudge will be replacing her.
another pro-Hillary shill.

The DNC keep twisting the knife deeper into the Bernie bros
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Wikileaks said this ''part one of our new Hilary Leaks series'' shocked.

Debbie Wasserman bite the dust, Bernie Sanders backers march against Hilary Clinton, plan to vote third party.

I like Wikileaks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Wikileaks said this ''part one of our new Hilary Leaks series'' shocked.

Debbie Wasserman bite the dust, Bernie Sanders backers march against Hilary Clinton, plan to vote third party.

I like Wikileaks cheesy

A vote for Stein is basically a vote to elect Trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2016
CFCman:

A vote for Stein is basically a vote to elect Trump

Hahahahaha

A vote for Johnson elects Hilary
Staying home elects Trump
A vote for Kasich used to be a vote for Trump
Now a vote for Stein elects Trump?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Missy89:

Hahahahaha

A vote for Johnson elects Hilary
Staying home elects Trump
A vote for Kasich used to be a vote for Trump
Now a vote for Stein elects Trump?

It's complicated cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by RedCapChief(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Recent CNN poll

% among independents.
46% = Trump
28% = Clinton
15% Johnson
4% Stein.

If Hilary loses this election, it will be because of Democrats who stayed at home( Bernie bros) or those who are voting third party in protest

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
RedCapChief:
Recent CNN poll

% among independents.
46% = Trump
28% = Clinton
15% Johnson
4% Stein.

If Hilary loses this election, it will be because of Democrats who stayed at home( Bernie bros) or those who are voting third party in protest

Basically, Trump needs to win the independent vote by double digits, and maximize Republican turnout at the polls to have any prayer of being called the president-elect.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
RedCapChief:

another pro-Hillary shill.

The DNC keep twisting the knife deeper into the Bernie bros
You do know Hillary isn't in charge of the appointments at the DNC,that said,Hillary has more delegates and she's the soon to be leader of the party,we can't have anyone not loyal to her,that's just how it works with each party's national committee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.