Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,806 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Doctor Odumagala The Great Spell Caster Helped Me In My Music Career - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Doctor Odumagala The Great Spell Caster Helped Me In My Music Career (707 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Doctor Odumagala The Great Spell Caster Helped Me In My Music Career by PrinceEa(m): 5:13am On Nov 29, 2014
[b][b][b] Hi every one,Am Prince Ea ,i wanna testify with the public of [b]how Doctor Odumagala the great spell caster helped me in my music career,( this man is a great man), he took me out of the street,most of you artistes and the upcoming once should know what am talking about.
Years back, Marketers and promoters almost frustrate my me,then i taught to become a well recognize musician was a big deal, but Great Odumagala makes every of my struggle to be a story today.i wanna give a little brief of how it goes,i did a song,and i contacted him,he told me to send the song to him cause our distance is far apart,i did what i was told to do, today am a successful musician with a figure.all glory goes to the Great Odumagala. he is also into
((Email: Greatodumagala@gmail.com))
(1) Spell for spiritual protection against anything
(2) Spell for magical powers
(3) spiritual bullet proof
(4) Spell for healing for sore
(5) Spell for invisibility
(6) Spell for prophecies
(7) Spell for a good job
(cool Spell for strong love and relationship
(9) Spell for your ex back
(10) Spell to win election
(11) Spell for Same sex love
(12) Spell for marketing your song or Movie
(13) Spell for more members in your church
(14) Spell for a club or your country to sign you as a footballer
(15) Spell for popularity as an Actor and Actress
(16) Spell to be to be the best student
(17) Spell for Protection against any kind of sickness or Disease
(18) Spell for promotion in your office or Business
(19) Spell for final saying
(20) Spell for against having sex in the dream
(21) Spell against spiritual husband or wife.
(23) Spell to be attractive to a man or woman
(24) Spell for quick marry
(25) Spell for remembrance (if people has forgetting you)
(26) Spell for forget debt
(27) Spell for a fruit of the womb
(28) Spell for Miscarriage
(29) Spell for Barrenness
(30) If someone offend you and you want he or she to be afflicted
(31) Spell for HIV and AIDS. E.C.T
Doctor Idemudian A.K.A (Also Know As) Great Odumagala is the solution to all your problems. for his assistance,
Email Greatodumagala@gmail.com

Re: How Doctor Odumagala The Great Spell Caster Helped Me In My Music Career by Davotee(m): 5:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Smh 4 useless threads
Re: How Doctor Odumagala The Great Spell Caster Helped Me In My Music Career by nifemi25(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2014
So nairaland is now a dump site where even baba alawo advert his product.

I smell scammer here. Am gonna break my phone if this can make front page

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why People Doubt The Existence Of H3ll/god / Dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman / A Question For Sane Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.