Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Natural Home Remedies For Keloids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Home Remedies For Keloids (2742 Views)

Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / Does Anyone Know Keloids Cure? / Keloids; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Home Remedies For Keloids by lillyjane(f): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Keloids, which usually have a smooth top and generally rises above the rest of the skin are scars that continue to grow even after the skin has healed when one has a cut /or bruises. Keloids are tough to the touch, and are characterized with a deep blue-pink or dark purple color. Keloids are irregularly shaped and tend to enlarge progressively. Eliminating Keloids might seem difficult but hey, you can give it a try. Learn below what you can do to minimize their appearance.

HOME REMEDIES FOR KELOIDS

1. Shea butter
Shea butter. Shea butter is rich with vitamins A and E as well as keratin, which help maintain the moisture level in skin. It also promotes rejuvenating and rebuilding the skin that helps eliminate scars/keloids.
Apply pure shea butter on the keloids daily and over time you will see them get lighter and lighter. For best results, be sure to use pure shea butter and not just lotions containing shea butter

2. Onion extract. Some over the counter keloids treatment contains onion juice. Its a natural substance that has proven to work well on scars and keloids by reducing the scar/keloid formation. So it’s especially helpful for treating keloids, which tend to keep growing long after the skin has healed.
Soak a cotton ball with the juice and rub in circular motion against your keloids. allow to dry and wash off any time but not earlier than 20 minutes. Repeat at will.

Read more @ http://www..com/natural-home-remedies-keloids
Re: Natural Home Remedies For Keloids by iasotea(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Hello guys, Please, does any1 know of what to use to remove scars? probably a cream or where i can get original Python fat? (i heard it works)
I heard a keloid treatment in ibadan on my cheek and earlobe. I had been carrying it around for years and i had lost hope in any treatment available for it. Surprisingly, these people treated me and within 2 months, my keloid growths were gone. The place is called GILEAD beauty care located at shopping complex at Gate. For any1 interested, you can call them on 08032067212 and 08039459691
Now please i need help with the scar left after the keloid / bumps is gone. No bleaching creams please. but preferably, if any1 can recommend where to get this python fats of a thing..
Hope some1 helps

(1) (Reply)

Leg Firming Exercises For Shaping Sexy Legs Formula 41 Extreme / Why Bleach? / How Can I Stop Excessive Sweating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.