Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken (28961 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Romanciella(f): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2014
hmm
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by jojotemitopaz(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
it was danfodio who introduced jihad to this part of west africa, so he is 100% responsible for producing the likes of shecau and his ilks . Is he one of your proginators? You sound pained

Contrary to what you have been programmed to believe....islam was spread by providing peaceful alternative to governance and standards of living and not with the sword...no man accepts faith with force, they can only pretend for awhile. Uthman dan fodio remains in the book of history as a hero and not an enemy because he brought in something good not just religion. Islam grew with convicton, developments enlightenments and not just with the sword....arabic numerals that we all use today has its history with jihad...scientists, scholars...al thier discoveries were to promote peace and progress...algebra that we all use would never be credited to islam cuz uv bin programmed to believe western education is where knowlede exist...google the history of algebra, algorith, astronomy...infact google islam and science and see how really islam was spread. U listen to half info n refuse to reason over its authenticity. Read btw the lines and stop being manipulated into taking your saviour as you enemy...its ur soul ud hurt eventually

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by pendy179: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
zzz..... what a snorefest..... you keep repeating the same stuff like broken record, but it doesn't change the fact that y'all are getting a taste of your medicine.

And as for tagging me uneducated, if the gibberish you're writing is what you call being educated, I'll blissfully be an illiterate.

Furthermore, I sympathize with the family of the innocent muslims who were so inhumanely murdered, may God grant them the fortitude to bear their loss.

If you're educated you won't say usman Dan fodio brought Islam to west Africa. Was he the one who brought Islam to western Nigeria not to talk of Mali, Senegal, Gambia, Ghana, Togo and other countries in West Africa.

Usman Dan fodio is Fulani and what has his introduction of Islam done to link him to the barbaric acts of some ill-informed Kanuris misled by some scholars of doom, who read and cannot comprehend the book they said they are following.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by oladele97: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
Now I belive the saying "karma is a b!tch". Just as usman danfodio used his sword to drive islam through, his actions have now boomeranged and his sword has turned against him.

The same way they have been killing christians and celebrating their despicable act of massacre, they are now at the receiving end of the divide.

I think u still part of those that judge a situation without knowing the causes....the same people that materialize the way churches were bomb and claim they want islamic Nation are still the same people that kill hundred of muslim are u telling me they want to establish christen nation

4 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2014
1stknight:

Let me tell you a secret, you have a collective IQ of the atomic weight of Helium. You're fuc.ked if you still reason this way.
oh GOd, are you not tired already of using this cliche, mundane and banal line. Its getting really irritating, try to be creative when sluring.

Oh! Before I forget, I know you desperately want to be perceived as an intelligent being, but your stupidity is all too glaring. I don't blame you sha, if you didn't have an inverted pea sized brain with an I.Q of less than a thousandth of mine you wouldn't have been this much of a fiasco.

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by omarky(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2014
People don't have good heart anymore........... Example is when they receives calls and make use of their mobile at burial ground. They no longer have regards for death. They are be clouded with sentiment, hatred, hardened heart and of course ethnic bigotry. What they think about the next world, I don't know! I see us as one creature, we are HUMAN. Christian, Muslim, White, Black, we belong to the same race. Boko Haram is evil and Islam is against it. Let us all unite and love ourselves genuinely. The agents of terror are against us, let us be against them too.

6 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Dhermelawler35:
You re jst sooooo dumb
hahahahahaha you're a very funny cretin.

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by acckhongmot(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2014
People don't have good heart anymore........... Example is when they receives calls and make use of their mobile at burial ground. They no longer have regards for death. They are be clouded with sentiment, hatred, hardened heart and of course ethnic bigotry. What they think about the next world, I don't know! I see us as one creature, we are HUMAN. Christian, Muslim, White, Black, we belong to the same race. Boko Haram is evil and Islam is against it. Let us all unite and love ourselves genuinely. The agents of terror are against us, let us be against them too.
ok ok
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
pendy179:

You mean usman Dan folio whose bones have since return to the sod he was created from now has a sword turned against him.

The way some of you have been programmed to use your an.us to think instead of your brains shows that this nation is far away from civilization.

What's the difference btw you and shekau?
I wonder something that LEAD US to the question WHO EXACTLY THE BOKO HARAM and what did they want. They called them islamic terrorist now they blasted holy mosque. Those who av the brain to think would use there head very well, to me the greediness of our politicians av blind folded them, may be this people are external try to bring down the country, and our so called leaders are busy running for a political post. Even the elders who should be more focus at this time av taken sides in the game of politics.
Before we know things might av spoilt beyond repair and the little resources will be use for rebuilding over along period of time. Instead I think its time we put our religious differences aside and focus on how best to manage the whole situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Franchise21(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
oh GOd, are you not tired already from using this cliche, mundane and banal line. Its getting really irritating, try to be creative when sluring.

Oh! Before I forget, I know you desperately want to be perceived as an intelligent being but your stupidity is all too glaring. I don't blame you sha, if you didn't have an inverted pea sized brain with an I.Q of less than a thousandth of mine you wouldn't have been this much of a fiasco.
English made easy
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
moufan:
slowpoke.ic post from a foolis.h poster, what is nairaland turning into
yawns.... try harder next time, numbskull.
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by cold1: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Very tragic. But how does one sincerely feel any sympathy for a sect that has vowed to make the lives of everyone around them very miserable? It's so hard.
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by dullassini(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
Now I belive the saying "karma is a b!tch". Just as usman danfodio used his sword to drive islam through, his actions have now boomeranged and his sword has turned against him.

The same way they have been killing christians and celebrating their despicable act of massacre, they are now at the receiving end of the divide.

I don't knw u but sincerely speaking it painful wen people talk like dis. Islam is peace and not violent, islam preach love and not hatred and dat is d beauty of d religion.

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Romanciella(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
cant u.just stop.it alreadalread
Slonge2:
cant u.just stop.it alread
Slonge2:
cant u.just stop.it already
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by pendy179: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2014
afolag:

I wonder something that LEAD US to the question WHO EXACTLY THE BOKO HARAM and what did they want. They called them islamic terrorist now they blasted holy mosque. Those who av the brain to think would use there head very well, to me the greediness of our politicians av blind folded them, may be this people are external try to bring down the country, and our so called leaders are busy running for a political post. Even the elders who should be more focus at this time av taken sides in the game of politics.
Before we know things might av spoilt beyond repair and the little resources will be use for rebuilding over along period of time. Instead I think its time we put our religious differences aside and focus on how best to manage the whole situation.

The ideology of Boko Haram Id beyond reasoning and trying to find out what they really want is like asking SATAN what can make him turn good.

The thought process. and thinking of most Nigerian Christians is that BH is an Islamic propagation agenda which I feel warrant the central government trying to handle it with kid gloves hoping they will blow away like the clamour for sharia in some northern states during OBj's government.

These guys don't deserve an empathy and they don't see religion as their guide but their own indoctrination and believe. Emir sanusi was the target of this attack based on his directive that people should stand their ground.

God will help overcome for Nigeria
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by murphyx: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2014
@ slonge 2 or what's your name mind what ever you post. Warning!!![color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Kassidy90(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Allah knows best

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Romanciella(f): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
choi, you are very beautiful oo. Okay, I'll quite this azz whooping just because of you.
Thank iu kiss
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2014
murphyx:
@ slonge 2 or what's your name mind what ever you post. Warning!!![color=#000099][/color]
are you threatening me? Just park on your lane o..
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Romanciella(f): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Franchise21:
" I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad
is His Prophet ."... Plz, I dunno wat dis statement is doing on my profile. Seun and oda moderators, cud u kindly remove it! Am not a Muslim and so I do not believe in dat derogatory statement
here we go

again

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Romanciella:
Thank iu kiss
you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Franchise21(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Romanciella:
here we go

again
Meaning?
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Romanciella(f): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Franchise21:
Meaning?
u know wat I meant
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Franchise21(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Romanciella:
u know wat I meant
Clarify urself
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Romanciella(f): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014
Franchise21:
Clarify urself
nah dont hav to..…
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Franchise21(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2014
Romanciella:
nah dont hav to..…
Lolz. Lemme jez free u. Thanks to ur pix
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Romanciella(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Franchise21:
Lolz. Lemme jez free u. Thanks to ur pix
☺☺☺

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? / Ruling On Dyeing Hair And Beard / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.