Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Please House Help Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please House Help Me (600 Views)

Please Gurus In The House Help Me Fix This / Pls Gurus In D House, Help!!!!!!!! / My Data Is Flying Out, Guru In The House Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House Help Me by ptassystems: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2014
I bought my Laptop not up to 8 month. The systems is very slow nowadays, and i have updated Norton Antivirus on it, my Window too is up to date. The configuration is 4gb Ram, 500gb Hard Disk. But i noticed the RAM reads 4.00 GB (1.90 GB Usable), i don't actually know what this means but i want to know if this is reason why the laptop is slow.
Please what could be the cause of the hanging and what are the necessary solutions. Please, the system is becoming frustrating. Thanks
Re: Please House Help Me by Harmilly: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2014
ptassystems:
I bought my Laptop not up to 8 month. The systems is very slow nowadays, and i have updated Norton Antivirus on it, my Window too is up to date. The configuration is 4gb Ram, 500gb Hard Disk. But i noticed the RAM reads 4.00 GB (1.90 GB Usable), i don't actually know what this means but i want to know if this is reason why the laptop is slow.
Please what could be the cause of the hanging and what are the necessary solutions. Please, the system is becoming frustrating. Thanks
actually I can hlp u solve that by formatting the system and also change it to 64bit dats d reason y its 1.90gb usable and it will work fine if ur interested in letting me to work on d system call me on 08136537584 my office is in computer village

1 Like

Re: Please House Help Me by ptassystems: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2014
It is already in 64bit..... and am not in Nigeria.
Re: Please House Help Me by BluePearls(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
The specs are quite good and should be fast. PCs may slow down due to apps running in background, bad hardware like RAM or HDD, or a malware/virus. Check your task manager, it could give you a clue on which app clogging your RAM. Download and run a software to test your fan, ram and hdd. I have a feeling it's just malware/virus issue, But if you somehow can't the culprit, I'll suggest your do a fresh install of your OS.

(1) (Reply)

This Social Network Wants To Pay You To Post Status Updates And Photos / Please Recommend A Laptop / Full Set Of Pentium M Computer For Sale @a Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.