Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) (3668 Views)

Done it / Re: Boyfriend Needed Urgently! / Boyfriend Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by SpinalCord: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
A lady needs a God fearing man, for a serious relationship.

https://www.nairaland.com/2045881/lady-needs-god-fearing-loving
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
SpinalCord:
A lady needs a God fearing man, for a serious relationship.

https://www.nairaland.com/2045881/lady-needs-god-fearing-loving
Who cares? Madam move ahead.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
CuteEmma:
You must be high on some weed or something new. Ma boyfriend is not a teenager, he's 20 and I'll be 19 next week.
and he has nt gotten provisional admission? Or is he learning trade?
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
kenex4ever:
It's not your business, so move ahead.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
kenex4ever:
of course, he's learning trade; Slavetrade.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
CuteEmma:
It's not your business, so move ahead.
Ok but stop forming as if ur B.friend is justin B. n stop insulting ur seniors just because you probably started having sex very early(it's nt an achievement). Most people u see commenting on nairaland are already living d life u dream of living when u grow up.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
CuteEmma:
of course, he's learning trade; Slavetrade.
He is surely d item in d S. Trade
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by illicit(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
kenex4ever:
chai! dia is god o!
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
illicit:

chai! dia is god o!
d kid just dey insult everybody like say she be miss world
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by illicit(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
kenex4ever:
d kid just dey insult everybody like say she be miss world
spot on bro! she has a swell head and a foul mouth.... probably if shes lucky enough she myt be one of those spoilt lazy ajebo pre-puberty kids. Shes started experimenting with drugs too, i think rohypnol with large doses of cheap expectorants not codeine.... @Cutemma no disrespect but this ur thread is childish and silly and disgrace to ur friends, family and the chibok girls freedom campaign, pls take it down. Thanks.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2014
kenex4ever:

nope, It's you. You'll soon become our slave, very soon.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2014
[s]
kenex4ever:
Ok but stop forming as if ur B.friend is justin B. n stop insulting ur seniors just because you probably started having sex very early(it's nt an achievement). Most people u see commenting on nairaland are already living d live u dream of living when u grow up.
[/s]
kenex4ever:
Ok but stop forming as if ur B.friend is Justin B. n stop insulting ur elders just because you probably started dating very early(it's nt an achievement). Most people u see commenting on nairaland are planning to lead d life u are leadin now .
Did you skip kindergarten?
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by negga4al(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2014
You are a disgrace to your parents and siblings (if you have any). You can't because of ur youthful exuberance go about insulting everyone. That you just became an adult legally, does it give you liberty for nonsense. Perhaps, you are one of those dumb people who in reality can't even talk to their classmates, now hide behind the Internet to disgrace and put your parent's training to a waste (if there was any). Imagine you 19, insulting your mothers and fathers.

Pls go get a life, a real one and stop living a dream. Even your so called boyfriend is a myth. And what the hell is "assistant boyfriend"? Shows you are dumb and imbeciled

1 Like

Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
negga4al:
You are a disgrace to your parents and siblings (if you have any). You can't because of ur youthful exuberance go about insulting everyone. That you just became an adult legally, does it give you liberty for nonsense. Perhaps, you are one of those dumb people who in reality can't even talk to their classmates, now hide behind the Internet to disgrace and put your parent's training to a waste (if there was any). Imagine you 19, insulting your mothers and fathers.

Pls go get a life, a real one and stop living a dream. Even your so called boyfriend is a myth. And what the hell is "assistant boyfriend"? Shows you are dumb and imbeciled
Hmmm, cool, Fathers and Mothers who insult strangers/their 19 year old daughters, don't you think it's childish to insult who you don't know? Thanks, I can get a life, but you, a fool @40, your miserable life's fu.ckin' wasted, so get your dumb as.ss off ma property.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
[s][/s] Did you skip kindergarten?
First of all, U need to learn how to use "senior" "elder or older", there is what they call contextual usage of words (in the context I used it above "senior" is correct). U were probably taught dat "senior" is used in institutions and organizations while d other two are used based on family age relationship but u failed to learn dat every rule has an exception.
In d other part, I see I used "Live" instead of "life", my dear, it's a typo-error.
Lastly, there is no much difference between "leading a life of ..." and "living a life of ur dream". The former means: follow the path of, eg lead d life of a saint but the later means: living a fulfilled life like d one cuteEmma dream of. (In the context I used this one again, it's also correct)
So, Lil girl cuteEmma, I hope u don learn small english now?
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2014
negga4al:

tnx bro
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
kenex4ever:

First of all, U need to learn how to use "senior" "elder or older", there is what they call contextual usage of words (in the context I used it above "senior" is correct). U were probably taught dat "senior" is used in institutions and organizations while d other two are used based on family age relationship but u failed to learn dat every rule has an exception.
In d other part, I see I used "Live" instead of "life", my dear, it's a typo-error.
Lastly, there is no much difference between "leading a life of ..." and "living a life of ur dream". The former means: follow the path of, eg lead d life of a saint but the later means: living a fulfilled life like d one cuteEmma dream of. (In the context I used this one again, it's also correct)
Nope, when I say elder, I mean age. I can't call you my senior, 'cause you lack 'common sense',
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by Bukaton(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
when someone posts what he(I know this is a boy) thinks is funny, and spends the whole day replying to the insults he has been receiving, it shows the level of joblessness, which is affecting the society as a whole. Get busy, use this time and maybe read books, do some chores etc. This ain't how to live.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
kenex4ever:

I didn't ask you to explain anything. I only asked if you skipped kindergarten, 'cause it seems you did. Bravo, you know the right use of English, but I guess you also skipped the right use of punctuation marks.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bukaton:
when someone posts what he(I know this is a boy) she (I don't know anything) thinks is funny, and spends the whole day replying to the insults he she has been receiving, it shows the level of joblessness, which is affecting the society as a whole. Get busy, use this time and maybe read books, do some chores etc. This ain't how to live.
Grace!
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
negga4al:
You are a disgrace to your parents and siblings (if you have any). You can't because of ur youthful exuberance go about insulting everyone. That you just became an adult legally, does it give you liberty for nonsense. Perhaps, you are one of those dumb people who in reality can't even talk to their classmates, now hide behind the Internet to disgrace and put your parent's training to a waste (if there was any). [s]Imagine you 19, insulting your mothers and fathers[/s] (Consider Revising).

Pls go get a life, a real one and stop living a dream. Even your so called boyfriend is a myth. And what the hell is "assistant boyfriend"? Shows you are dumb and imbeciled (?)
Okay, I'm done with the hogwash you typed. About the meaning of Assistant Boyfriend, you can google that, find the meaning, learn a new word, be a good dog to come back and thank me, before you tag your 'mama' dumb and imbeciled.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
Nope, when I say elder, I mean age. I can't call you my senior, 'cause you lack 'common sense',
Enough of this insult small madam.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
I didn't ask you to explain anything. I only asked if you skipped kindergarten, 'cause it seems you did. Bravo, you know the right use of English, but I guess you also skipped the right use of punctuation marks.
ok, take care of urself.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
kenex4ever:
Enough of this insult small madam.

I didn't start it.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by kenex4ever(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:

I didn't start it.
lol, u did
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by Metrofox(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Smh.. Pure SS (smallie syndrome) grin grin na una go tire
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2014
illicit:

spot on bro! she has a swell head and a foul mouth.... probably if shes lucky enough she myt be one of those spoilt lazy ajebo pre-puberty kids. Shes started experimenting with drugs too, i think rohypnol with large doses of cheap expectorants not codeine.... @Cutemma no disrespect but this ur thread is childish and silly and disgrace to ur friends, family and the chibok girls freedom campaign, pls take it down. Thanks.
I'm not spoilt, not lazy, I'm an adult, I'm also allergic to weed.

1 Like

Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by illicit(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2014
CuteEmma:
I'm not spoilt, not lazy, I'm an adult, I'm also allergic to weed.
okies, u gave d impression tho, we r gud.... Lol, allergic to weed? Are u allergic to weed smokers also?
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by LeoHezzy(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Were is the link I think we av desperate guys here
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by CuteEmma(f): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
illicit:

okies, u gave d impression tho, we r gud.... Lol, allergic to weed? Are u allergic to weed smokers also?
nope, I love weed smokers, my boyfriend own a marijuana garden somewhere in the woods. During harvest, he keeps some for himself, and trade the rest with his friends.
Re: Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) by illicit(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuteEmma:
nope, I love weed smokers, my boyfriend own a marijuana garden somewhere in the woods. During harvest, he keeps some for himself, and trade the rest with his friends.
lol but you are OYO if NDLEA gets to see dis post o, i hope u know... How was ur day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Adult Group / Lesbians Needed In Phc. / Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.