Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen (27862 Views)

The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / Squeezing Bosoms "Can Stop Cancer" / Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Mekateka: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2014
One part of a woman’s body that many, nay, most men find very attractive, alluring and sexy is the breast. It is one part that has enjoyed so much attention from men. Even though men have theirs, with a negligible size though, they lust after these female organs for several reasons.

As much as men love the female breasts, usually for aiding their sexual satisfaction and other reasons, a study has shown that there are life-changing health benefits of staring at women’s breasts, such as lowering blood pressure and reducing the instance of coronary artery disease. The study found that men who stare at women’s breasts for at least 10 minutes daily tend to live longer than those who do not.

Even though men would like to maintain straight face while talking to women, the male eyes usually have a way of drifting down.

In fact, a previous research had shown that when men are confronted with breasts, or even breast-related stimuli, like bras, they tend to start making bad decisions. It was pointed out in the study that men would rather watch videos of attractive women with lots of skin exposed and be compensated with a lesser amount than watch pastoral scenes where a large sum of money would be offered as compensation.

“This indicates that parts of men’s brains associated with reward, the pleasure centres, and the sites of goal-directed motivation, were shutting down the reasoning centres of their brains, primarily the pre-frontal cortex. Neurochemicals were activating those reward and motivational circuits to drive men toward taking smaller amount of money. So breasts are mightily tempting,” the study said.

Regardless, study has shown that staring at the breasts for a length of time is beneficial to the men’s health.

The study done by a German scientist, Dr. Karen Weatherby, and published in the New England Journal of Medicine, said staring at women’s breasts is not only healthy, but also elongates the life span of such men.
www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-breeze/staring-at-womens-breasts-make-men-live-longer-healthier-study/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Davotee(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Chai! Diaris God oooo. So lukin at women's kaya has bcom a ticket 4 long lyf nd prosperity. Well talkin of boobs, i fink i wld liv long coz i luv 9ce lukin boobs(d pump, fresh standin ones). Talkin of cowbell nd nunu indus3 Bt 4 d recordz let sombody shout UKWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU In a related news nd thank Jah 4 da gift of ftc

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by bunmioguns(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2014
the man must be a pervert

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Then why do my busty female friends always seem to annoy me?

6 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
*smiling* oh! thank you lord ! i always knew this!!!

9 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Adwexky(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
He is seriously pervert, I wonder how such act would elongated your existence on earth, it will rather curtail ones life.
bunmioguns:
the man must be a pervert

2 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by daveemuobo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
This subject has been a myth for years . No such article like that on New England journal of medicine searching from even last 15years..It's a shame that even the punch reported this fable

update: punch has retracted the news from their site.Are our mods even educated to research before posting bogus news on FrontPage?

5 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Smh lol
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Funjosh(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Make I go buy dark Sun Shade cool

9 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2014
But it will only make you live longer in hellfire.

19 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by IAMGEJ(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2014
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by dmjinc(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Today is a good day grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2014
wife
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by iceberylin(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by deejayterabyte(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Na wa oooo na to dey look breast remain

#SAIBUHARI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by ekemit(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Thank God am married therefore no problem

5 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Boscojugunu(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Thank God I have a Fiancee. So no prob

4 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by monemsis(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
So dats y my 108yrs great grand pa is still balling grin

So am gonna look till I can see no more cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Smartlux(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
grin am healthy, rich and wealthy!

1 Like

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by dmjinc(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
iceberylin:
grin
I see you grin
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Lordseyad(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Was here
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by iceberylin(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2014
dmjinc:

I see you grin
#Nairaland grin
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by uchebest2006(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmmmm....coz of bossom,i better eat vegetables and fruits to stay healthier than starring at women bossom grin

I can see LUST in ya post!!!!
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by NJPot(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2014

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Aikon: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Healthy indeed cheesy

And Buttocks too. Doc forgot to mention that grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Greyworld: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Now d lukn begins.......

2 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Philipvivson(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by OCTAVO: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by OohMpa: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Thisi gloup of bwest doesn't apply to the following:

1) Shy bwest: This means when boöbsie obeys the raw of glavity. Prease and prease, it's been found that staling at this type reads to leduced 6 months rife span/stare. So, women stop kill us angry

2) Chin chin bwest: You know that type wey dey rike fullu stop? angry
Lesearchers found out it removes 8 months rife span/stare. So put enough foam in chest when rooking at us.

Thanks as you compry angry
#Sai

6 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by hismond(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2014
is sucking healthy as well?
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Does that also apply to girl staring at my six pack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / Pictures Of Some Ladies Who Cellebrated The World No Bra Day Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.