Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? (1643 Views)

Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? / What's The Dumbest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by bolafez(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2014
mine is ...Bolaji,who sang personally by p-square...I was like...its lagbaja
drop urs and lets keep this thread rolling
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by bolafez(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2014
I dey watch film… my guy enta come ask me na film u
dey watch noon I dey worship TV
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by bolafez(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Seeing me eating indomie na Wetin u dey chop.na gen
rope

1 Like

Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by bolafez(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2014
One of my bro saw me wit rice and spoon, he den ask
me i dey eat?, i con dey tink inside say hmmm, no i
dey count d rice ni……

2 Likes

Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by Orunto: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
"Why is Suya always sold in the night"?
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by bolafez(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
lolz
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by bolafez(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Orunto:
"Why is Suya always sold in the night"?
lolz
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by kuphid(f): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
While in the uni, talking with classmates, one of them, a close pal just asked 'A, do u poo at all?'

I was suprised & embarassed, who doesn't poo abeg

1 Like

Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
A neighbor of mine just registered 4 jamb nd ws asking me d basic things she needs to knw bout d exam,,afta explaining to her she nw askd,,,
"Na only me go go d centre on d exam day"?
den i said,,
"No,u'll go wt ur fada,moda & ur siblings,,u can carry ur dogs along also "

4 Likes

Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by dannydaniels(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
angry angryAfter some rounds of lamba with this new chick she was like "what did we just do" and am like yeah we praised and worshipped jehova angry
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by tammyboy1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
After some rounds wid a banny and she's like *so what are we now? Am like *we are prayer warriors*
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by msmon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
kuphid:
While in the uni, talking with classmates, one of them, a close pal just asked 'A, do u poo at all?'

I was suprised & embarassed, who doesn't poo abeg

I understood the fact u were surprised, to say u were embarrassed embarrass me. Lolz
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Asked my pal who just entered uni how she waz faring and she said, “Of course I'm okay... DON'T U KNOW THIS IS UNIVERSITY?" And I was like, “Seriously?? I actually thot it was a primary school
Re: What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Well dressed in a native attire and carrying a Bible, my neighbour asked," are u going to church?" and I'm like no, I'm going to see ifa.

(1) (Reply)

My People Where Did This Santa Come From? (photo) / This Is What Newspapers' Headlines After February 17th, 2015 Will Look Like: / The Job Interview (very Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.