Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,220 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. (37234 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
I will volunteer to teach how I successfully make gains betting with the aid of statistics using www.soccerstatstracker.com beginning as from next week, I will be posting pictures for guide. In this tutorial you should know how to predict:-

1. Both Teams to Score,
2. Over and Under
3. First Half Over/Under
4. Goal range.
5. Over 1.5 perfect prediction (Good in combos)
6. Half Time Win
7. Double Chance with confidence. (Good in combos)
8. Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by overdrive(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
ok
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by siempere(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
waiting on you bro
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by danielz777(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by denedene(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
waiting o!
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Here we start. You will have to download the software from www.soccerstatstracker.com, its free. it requires a lot of skills to win soccer betting, there are a lot of matches you can scalp using this software. After this tutorial I bet, you wont be afraid of losing any bet under odds of 1.30 this software is is user friendly and perfect for combination/singles. Please be aware that its not all leagues that are inputted into the software.

Picture 1: Here you can find tendency of a team before betting on winning or you choice you can change the league and tweak the software, all you need by changing it to fulltime, halftime, total goals and so on. You can see Kaiserslautern has 14 out 14 1X meaning double chance win, hence the tendency of you winning such bet is 100%. You will have to click Tools at the upper left corner then scroll down to Fixtures to get today's game and next to take you to picture 2.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Picture 2: You can reduce the days of match you want then click on the match you want to see the stats for the day, example: Braunschweig - Nurnberg. Click on the match and then the right upper corner of the box you will find H2H Fixed click it to take you to pics 3

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Picture 3: Is the Analysis page, 'Click on Edit Stat' here you can edit the kinda betting you like, goal/no goal, half time draw, halftime goals, double chance, total goal (goal range - this is the kinda bet I love most) and so more. for the said match you want to know the stat then click OK. You will now see most likely outcome of the said home game and away in percentage. At the right upper corner you then view H2H History to see if the outcome fits in.

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by obedfynez(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2014
danielz777:
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
. Who is dis 1 we are talkin money. You are talkin abt showin you u love by clickin a site...mtchewwww..
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
If you have difficulties understanding the software I can teach you how to use it via teamviewer for free. Its a friendly software and good for scalping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
obedfynez:
. Who is dis 1 we are talkin money. You are talkin abt showin you u love by clickin a site...mtchewwww..

Hahahaha, very funny. That person is just a spammer. Lol.
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by obedfynez(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
eddie011:

Hahahaha, very funny. That person is just a spammer. Lol.
please am finding it hrd to under stnd d software plz I wud like to av ur num to contact u.. Tnx
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
obedfynez:
please am finding it hrd to under stnd d software plz I wud like to av ur num to contact u.. Tnx

I'm not in Nigeria, so it's difficult to give my number out. Try and download www.teamviewer.com its free, I will be inside you computer then we will predict a match together you see if it works ok? I can teach you for free and explain to you inside you own PC.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by EDWARD20: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
eddie011:

I'm not in Nigeria, so it's difficult to give my number out. Try and download www.teamviewer.com its free, I will be inside you computer then we will predict a match together you see if it works ok? I can teach you for free and explain to you inside you own PC.
GUY, UR DOING A NICE JOB HERE, HOW CAN SOMEONE SUBSCRIPT FOR UR TIPS.
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by soccerpicksmast: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Go to: soccerpicksmaster..com for your soccer betting tips....
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by fecosequence(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2014
al d matches der at ur blog are old matches...hw do i chek 4 daily picks
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by jennylyon6: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
GET 100% PREDICTION AND WIN...

ALL SURE FIXED GAMES

CONTACT US; 08115521605

LUCKY PREDICTIONSSSSSSS
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by 2special(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2015
o.p where are u
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Mojjynatty: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hi nairalanders, any thread for posting daily picks? I intend doing that but where?
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by vicsoj007(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2015
get daily tips, and choose your bet by yourself visit www.naijabetguide.com
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by almujeebe(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2015
If you have difficulties understanding the software I can teach you how to use it via teamviewer for free. Its a friendly software and good for scalping.

Teamviewr is requesting for your I'd bro
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by VinPeace(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
So lovely, good to know
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by eddytine: 4:46am On Jul 11, 2015
SPORTS BETTING is the fastest means of making money online when you know how to go about it..its suppose to be a business to enjoy and get rewarded for your passion rather than getting hypertensive.Sports betting cannot be reffered to as gambling when u have an effective system that helps u win consistently.you need to know how to read the odds and understand exactly when to place your bets and have an effective system that guarantees a high winning percentage.For you to have an effective betting system you must have spent a lot of time and money in the process,buying ebooks,softwares or going out to placing bets on your own and loosing continuosly as you learn the tricks of how the bookies lure you to your lose..That is why I have brought this system.This system was born from the latest online betting software called the arbitrage which costs $149.wen you use a system like the one I'm about to show you.you're no longer betting its called investment,because out of the full 90minutes of play in a soccer game.you get to use only 7or 8minutes of inplay in which if there's no goal within the 7 or 8minutes you have a sure win no matter which team scores afterwords and you still get to win even if there's no goal.With it you can guarantee a profit of N100-N500 on each betround placed.This system is can be reffered to as ARBZ and is best used with 3 different bookies.it can be used with one bookie,but I'm sure you wouldn't want your bookie to know about ur winning secret and find a way to stop it...this system cost me over N50,000 to know and I have successfully toppled my losses with it..I am giving out this system for as low as N3,000 only.Believe it or not,the only thing between you and any breakthrough you seek is INFORMATION...you can either take the risk and take a bold step to success or save the money for the bookies,ur choice... text CONFIRM. And ur email address to 08138306670 once u have sent N3,000 to. Edward Tine 0004764871 diamond bank..then I will send you a comprehensive email on how to use the ARBZ to make N3,000 daily or more..
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by ganiyat2adeyeri: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
I also came across this website also. Prediction website that give out real prediction result.

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by rickster500: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017

Hi I have the software but not sure if i understand how it works. Do you use it for betting tips?

Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2018
wow
Re: Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself. by EarnAp: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Go to PredictAndWin official website to predict and win free money....get paid, no stories

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes / Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.