Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

"I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce (19868 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / ‘only God Can Judge Me’ – Gospel Singer Declares After Gay Sextape Leaked / After Messy Divorce: Star Actress, Fathia Balogun Remarries Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
She's living her life like it's golden. Haters can go suck lime... wink tongue

STAR actress, Ini Edo could be said to have put behind the agony of her messy separation from her husband of about six years, Philip Ehiagwina.  Not only that, the sexy role interpreter is also said to be living large at the moment.

Ini Edo and ex-husband, Philip

However, ENCOMIUM Weekly’s efforts to have a comprehensive chat with the sexy thespian on Saturday, November 15, 2014, on how she is coping with the marriage break-up and her career were rebuffed as she refused to talk about any of the issues.  She only said, “I am cool and I am doing well.  I am not ready for any interview now.  Thank you.”

Probed further on other issues, including ownership of a N70m Lekki, Lagos mansion she reportedly moved into recently, N38m G-Wagon she is said to be cruising around, the rumoured bakery, among others, the Eket, Akwa Ibom born entertainer declined comment.  She instead asked us to leave her alone.

“I have told you, I am not ready to grant you any interview on anything. So, can you please, leave me alone?”

Meanwhile, according to social media report, since the marriage of the famous theatre practitioner crumbled, she is said to be on top of the world.  And she has moved on and appears to have nothing to regret concerning the break-up.

The ebony actress was said to have acquired a N38m wonder on wheels, brand new G-Wagon with which she is painting the town red at the moment.  As if that wasn’t enough, Ini Edo was also reported to have bought a N70m house in Lekki, Lagos.  These and much more ENCOMIUM Weekly probed, but she chose to maintain sealed lips.  Further efforts to get her reaction also proved abortive as she ignored all the calls put through her mobile line.

A couple of months back, when the news of the crash of Ini Edo’s relationship with her US-based hubby, Philip Ehiagwina hit the entertainment industry and beyond, it all came as a shock.  Many were still in doubt, not until the pretty film maker confirmed that all was over between herself and her estranged husband.

The trouble in the union reportedly borders on alleged infidelity on the part of the Nollywood star.  Even her in-laws were said to have vowed to return her bride price on account of her alleged sexcapades with influential Nigerians.  But this allegation was swiftly reacted to by Ini Edo, who claimed she never cheated on her husband.
Source: http://encomium.ng/im-cool-and-doing-fine-ini-edo-gushes-after-6-year-marriage-crashes/

Remind me never to marry a celebrity. Too much drama undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Atk01(f): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ishilove:

Very funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Prince202020(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
That's good to hear, I'll be coming for you my gorgeous, very soon. shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by sommyblaze(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
All this Buhari blood line, why wont you be fine when janja weed is manifesting.
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by ozo13(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin
Ishilove:

Source: http://encomium.ng/im-cool-and-doing-fine-ini-edo-gushes-after-6-year-marriage-crashes/

Remind me never to marry a celebrity. Too much drama undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by SaiBuharii: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
It's an agony that stays for life. Ladies dont be deceived.

It's better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage...so open your eye.

VoteTHESENATORforHouseofRep2023-AbeokutaSouth

7 Likes

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by deebee13(f): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
D

U

H

Kokan aye... aye o riro undecided

1 Like

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by bunmioguns(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
That is good of her

Meanwhile for the most affordable Mtn and Etisalat data plan on Android devices, Nokias, modems etc, pls visit https://www.nairaland.com/1938808/mtn-etisalat-data-bundle-affordable
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Tallesty1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'm Fine and I am Ok are among the many lies that women tell to portray that everything is ok when they are dying inside.

What they actually mean when they tell these lies is "There is problem or I am not fine but I don't want to talk about it right now!

10 Likes

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
May God help her.
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by shadelek(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Divorce is not new to celebrities now so I guessed she is right
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by holatin(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Na lie.
she is just shy to say how miserable she feels.
don't get fool with her smile, she is hurt deeply.
# the rich also cry.

6 Likes

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by slightlyMad(f): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
i never knew bride price is refundable grin

4 Likes

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
J
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by onihaxy: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ok
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by kendrick93(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
u are not getting younger.. stop all this waka waka politicians stuff u are into...
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ishilove:
She's living her life like it's golden. Haters can go suck D
Madam..hmmm cheesy
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by blesseddivah(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
U people should leave her alone...
Let her life be...
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Bagani: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
But dats none of my business

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by accurate123: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Babyboy1986(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Na today.
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by drizzytee: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
mods 2 questions for y'all

how does this affect the price of garriundecided

why do we have this shi,t on frontpage?
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by monemsis(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
3rd in a row

#teamSBAN grin
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by musicwriter(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
This's why marriage remains a scary thing to me. What's the essence of marrying and getting divorced in few years?.
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
She and her husband look very much alike.

Are u sure he's not her brother from a different mother?
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by zabilon(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Am Happy for Her... Haters, suck it up!

1 Like

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by zabilon(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
Na lie.
she is just shy to say how miserable she feels.
don't get fool with her smile, she is hurt deeply.
# the rich also cry.
#and the broke arses also speak jibberish.

4 Likes

Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is this lady and actress.

Or a divorcetress
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Elnino4ladies: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Gud for her!
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oifff
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by amakufrancis(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lies.
Re: "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
I just the buy land any how

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind / First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.