Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. (6908 Views)

Pls Any One Wit Lenovo A316i / Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! / How To Load Airtime And Check Balance On My Lenovo Idea Pad S6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by trychris: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
My phone starting showing signs of late booting and remove then replaced the battery. But now it has stopped booting beyond the animated Lenovo logo and stays there. I have tried the recovery the recovery mode but the problem still persists. Please I need some Help.
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Did u say uve restored the phone and remove the memcard?
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by Lagusta(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Phone is rooted abi
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by tanfani: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
have you tried clearing cache ? also, was it rooted?
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by trychris: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
runzlord:
Did u say uve restored the phone and remove the memcard?
Yes, but when there was no change, I later removed the memory card.
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by trychris: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
tanfani:
have you tried clearing cache ? also, was it rooted?
I cleared the cache starting with pressing the volume button and the on button. I went through the the whole hog but what I noticed on the android icon was a ''No Command'' message. I continued with the process, reboot and no differnce. I have never rooted the phone.Any suggestion please?
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by trychris: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lagusta:
Phone is rooted abi
The phone is not rooted.
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
trychris:

Yes, but when there was no change, I later removed the memory card.
then u need to do some googling
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by jorhney(m): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2014
what was the last thing you did on it or the last app you downloaded?
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by tanfani: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2014
trychris:

I cleared the cache starting with pressing the volume button and the on button. I went through the the whole hog but what I noticed on the android icon was a ''No Command'' message. I continued with the process, reboot and no differnce. I have never rooted the phone.Any suggestion please?

ok.. shouldn't be hard to fix. you're in stock recovery which is a good thing
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by trychris: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
runzlord:
then u need to do some googling
I was on google and youtube but couldn't find an appropriate solution.Can you provide me with a link with specific solution?I will appreciate it.
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by trychris: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
tanfani:

ok.. shouldn't be hard to fix. you're in stock recovery which is a good thing
So what should I do specifically because I am like a fish out of water
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2014
trychris:
I was on google and youtube but couldn't find an appropriate solution.Can you provide me with a link with specific solution?I will appreciate it.
too much work
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by KerwinTheWizard: 6:03am On May 19, 2015
Go to recovery mode (Power + Volume Up)
clear cache and partitions... it will take a minute to finish
Then reboot your system

if still stuck in the loading screen, remove battery.
Wait for 15 mins, then start your phone.

it should be fine with normal boot now.
(Works for me, same Phone model)

**if a bit laggy, remove running apps that is unnecessary to avoid crashes again**
Re: Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo. by jksxxxx: 10:25am On May 19, 2015
u nid d stock rom

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading To A Tecno Phone To An Android Lollipop / Tecno Camon C8, top Camera phones challenger / Blackberry Bold 9790 (bold 6) Touch Screen Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.