Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,112 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? (26606 Views)

Why Is Suya Not Being Sold In The Day Time. / Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? / Why Is Corn Being Sold For N50? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
AriDsexy:

Lol,dude,are u ok?

yes am OK now.... My hands went autopilot .

LOL grin
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by summerflame(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls honey, why am I even schooling in belgium here where there is no Suya..?.. ***crying***
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by jahbiz: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Beazy:
Sometimes I wonder why Suya is only sold in the evening & night. .Why??
I mean.. What if suya dey hungry me for morning chop nko?
Abeg suya sellers why be say na only evening una dey come out? – Anybody with good reason here? lol
where exactly are you living? When you get to Abeokuta ask for Iwe-Iroyin, you will surely get the best Suya any time of the day.
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by summerflame(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
U can lie oooo. E no get Nafdac number?
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by slimstanakacns(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Beazy:
Sometimes I wonder why Suya is only sold in the evening & night. .Why??
I mean.. What if suya dey hungry me for morning chop nko?
Abeg suya sellers why be say na only evening una dey come out? – Anybody with good reason here? lol
if u no c suya,look for kilishi or beta still look for dog meat-aL na meat
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by AriDsexy(f): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sircomeference:

yes am OK now.... My hands went autopilot .

LOL grin

Glad to know ur fine now,ur post cracked me up though.
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by summerflame(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
U ought to be killed with all this bad english of urs. U still have parents shey?
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sircomeference:
1. its more attractive in the night smiley

2. it wont get cold easily, cuz its in the night of course smiley

3. it is sweet at night smiley

4. the smell travels wider at night grin

5. it is somehow free from the dirt of the hustling and dust grin

6. because it is suya smiley

7. because it is suya smiley

and lastly because it is SSUUUUUYYYYAAAAA!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

*runs out of thread, hitting head on the wall running*

hahahahahahahahahahah
Who are you??
Lolz!
You done kill me with laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by tartar9(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
suya is no'ot sold in da day becoor'ze it is sold in da night. #AnsweredEinstein
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahahahahahah
Who are you??
Lolz!
he my boy... smiley
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Gynacologist(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
changes1:
Some of my foolish reasons :-

The raw meat is bought in the morning, it takes time to chop the neat to pieces before its being roasted/fried.

roasting the meat in the day time when there's sun will make the ab0ki to be more hostile cos of heat.

you the customer will notice easily in the day time that the ab0ki is dirty because he hasn't had the chance to bath after buying, dicing and roasting the meat.

ab0ki doesn't want you to notice that some of the meat is from dead chickens or vultures..

you the customer won't patronize him in the day time cos you'll be at work making money you'll use in buying the suya in the evening.

He gets more patronage in the evenings from fathers who want to buy suya for their wives and children at home (papa oyoyo things),

evening is the best time to drink beer after the day's stress.. And beer accompanied with suya dey make sense..

some men/guys use the suya to woo girls wey to like night waka.....

.....to be continued make I buy my own suya

beer suyar nd den punni...
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
AriDsexy:

*clears throat*....hmmm.

You think all guys are Lame?
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by engrkaz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mai suya hardly rests.....
Morning :buys ram/cow or goat as d case may be..
Afternoon: kills d animal
Evening: roasts meat
Night: sells meat....

My prayer for everybody on ds forum. May our lives never be rest free like that of d Mai Suya.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by sukkot: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
UjSizzle:

They sell cat meat too? shocked
and camel meat smdh undecided
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
I dnt knw bout nite suya...its mornin here in france n we hv suya 4 breakfast
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahahahahahah
Who are you??
Lolz!

bitch please I should b asking who u re.

by the grace of God I am d owner of Nairaland smiley
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Kimoni: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2014
Because they do other jobs during the day. In Lagos, you see them pushing different seasonal crops and vegetables like yams, carrot, lettuce etc at daytime, then retire to make suya in the evenings.

1 Like

Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by onadana: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy Here in Kaduna close to my office Suya is sold from around 1pm...I patronize them a lot....hot suya and masa washed down with chill coke.I love this north.
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2014
dryakson:
Na girls dey chop the meat while guys chop the onions...you want the drama to unfold in the day?
Bad guy!!! I feel u.
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by NSNA: 1:53am On Dec 02, 2014
A n ba omode sere ale suya suyaya
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by BrAkingNews: 2:50am On Dec 02, 2014
Interesting though...

Omotola Slams APC’s Decision Not to Include Fashola in Political Plans >>> http://www..com/omotola-slams-apcs-decision-not-to-include-fashola/
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Wisegeek01(m): 3:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Olarewajub:
Over here in the South, suya is sold any time of the day. They normally hawk suya during the day using wheel barrow

Na Im b say the Suya no go fresh be dat, mayb na last week own grin

1 Like

Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Wisegeek01(m): 3:14am On Dec 02, 2014
All this talk of Suya is already making me want some Suya sad grin

1 Like

Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Olarewajub: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2014
Warming things.
Wisegeek01:

Na Im b say the Suya no go fresh be dat, mayb na last week own grin
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by ibkgab001: 4:18am On Dec 02, 2014
Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Beesluv: 4:20am On Dec 02, 2014
It is best served hot. And you wouldn't want to eat hot n peppery stuff in a HOT weather
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by mya1: 5:13am On Dec 02, 2014
Suya is the best food to unwind and the best things are enjoyed at night smiley

Suya and Ijebu garri.. Hooolala
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Klare(f): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2014
changes1:
Some of my foolish reasons :-

The raw meat is bought in the morning, it takes time to chop the neat to pieces before its being roasted/fried.

roasting the meat in the day time when there's sun will make the ab0ki to be more hostile cos of heat.

you the customer will notice easily in the day time that the ab0ki is dirty because he hasn't had the chance to bath after buying, dicing and roasting the meat.

ab0ki doesn't want you to notice that some of the meat is from dead chickens or vultures..

you the customer won't patronize him in the day time cos you'll be at work making money you'll use in buying the suya in the evening.

He gets more patronage in the evenings from fathers who want to buy suya for their wives and children at home (papa oyoyo things),

evening is the best time to drink beer after the day's stress.. And beer accompanied with suya dey make sense..

some men/guys use the suya to woo girls wey to like night waka.....

.....to be continued make I buy my own suya

lols u no serious, so funny oo
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by agborodun: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2014
1. In the morning,the abooki go to d mkt to buy d meat
2. In d afternoon,d ab*ki is busy packing pit toilet(shalanga)
3. In d evening,d ab*ki rush back from toilet work to prepare the meat
4. At night,d ab*ki start selling d suya.
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by KingTom(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2014
UjSizzle:

I'm not a vegetarian. I eat meat, just not crazy about it. That means I can afford to eat without meat.
Oh a health freak then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Cook Edikaikon Soup / Pls How Can I Make My Cake More Soft/fluffy / 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.