Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? (26618 Views)

Why Is Suya Not Being Sold In The Day Time. / Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? / Why Is Corn Being Sold For N50? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Burger01(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2014
dryakson:
Na girls dey chop the meat while guys chop the onions...you want the drama to unfold in the day?
lolgrin

Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by UjSizzle(f): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
Oh a health freak then.
No! It's just preference.

Sheesh why must EVERYTHING be defined? undecided
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by KingTom(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2014
UjSizzle:

No! It's just preference.

Sheesh why must EVERYTHING be defined? undecided
Calm down, I was excited about meeting a vegan, but since you said you're not, I guess I'll file you under "Sometimes meat, sometimes no meat", grin
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by UjSizzle(f): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
Calm down, I was excited about meeting a vegan, but since you said you're not, I guess I'll file you under "Sometimes meat, sometimes no meat", grin
Do we even have vegans in Nigeria? grin
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by XwhY(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Oya, aboki come answer, dem don create topic for you on nairaland. I think its simply because of flies in the day. And more sales is guaranteed @ night.
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by SAMBARRY: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Guy why you wan kill my love for suya
lol . I'm just telling you the reality om ground. You need to pass that bridge. This express road before you get to berger, I have forgotten the name they call that area and see them preparing suya near open gutter by the left. Green, swampy, dirty water by the right where they throw cpw faeces and debris . You will hate suya.the stench even oozes to the bridge . in fact anytime I pass that bridge I pray there's no hold up.it stinks.as in ongba.

in the evening they will use that dirty hand to pack their charcoal, onions sef they won't rinse.

Don't even let me go to the green water they use in rinsing their meat.and you will use your own money to buy idoti.
their sanitation level is 0.00.if you think I'm exaggerating. Go and stand there for just 2hours.pretend you want to buy cow lipsrsealed
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Consultville(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Go to Suya Spot on Allen grin
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by AriDsexy(f): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:

You think all guys are Lame?

Are u putting the words in my mouth,I only cleared my throat sir.
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by stinggy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
englishmart:
I don't know where you Stay op.
But over here in Abj. Especially at Banex/Emab plazas, suya selling knows no time.

It's sold afternoons and evenings...

Meanwhile, people normally come back from work in the evening. Mai suyas tend to get more sales then. That probably one of the reasons it's usually sold at nights.

Abii ooo
Yahuza sells at any hour grin
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Beazy:
Sometimes I wonder why Suya is only sold in the evening & night. .Why??
I mean.. What if suya dey hungry me for morning chop nko?
Abeg suya sellers why be say na only evening una dey come out? – Anybody with good reason here? lol

Location sometimes determine that. You don't expect those without a shade over them to be. Selling suya under hot sun in addition to the heat of the suya.

Some of the suya sellers work in day time or also spend the day preparing the meat. Cutting it into the size and putting the meat on the still actually takes time

Some places deal in suya during day time here in abuja. Popular example is yahuza
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by karkel(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
dryakson:
Na girls dey chop the meat while guys chop the onions...you want the drama to unfold in the day?
did it still exist?
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Hedybee(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by simdam500(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
angrythe reason why I decide to not eat it again is because I saw the making and ready made meat been sold in the afternoon
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Solowande(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Beazy:
Sometimes I wonder why Suya is only sold in the evening & night. .Why??
I mean.. What if suya dey hungry me for morning chop nko?
Abeg suya sellers why be say na only evening una dey come out? – Anybody with good reason here? lol
U WAN LEAVE UR WORK GO CHOP SUYA ABI?
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by englishmart(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hedybee:

i see. When are u visiting India, dat's where i base
LOL. Funny girl. I love new Delhi. Maybe I shall visit next month. Hope I'm gonna meet you?
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Hedybee(f): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by yerakola(m): 3:28am On Dec 03, 2014
My bb is down, any one with tecno charger
Re: Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? by Maccoy1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls what is SUYA, I live in washington DC.

How To Cook Edikaikon Soup / Pls How Can I Make My Cake More Soft/fluffy / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife.