Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 (27117 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Chelsea Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 4th Aprl 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by HARDDON: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hopefully before we meet these spoilers, we would have a lil respite from injuries!

Michael Carrick believes Manchester United go into Tuesday's Barclays Premier League clash with Stoke City
ready to continue a good run of
results.

Louis van Gaal's side maintained their position in the top four with an emphatic 3-0 defeat of Hull City at Old Trafford on Saturday.

That was United's third straight victory and the Dutch manager hailed the performance as their most convincing of the season so far.

Carrick echoed those thoughts and feels United are beginning to settle into a rhythm, even though Angel di Maria looks set to be missing after limping off early against Hull.

"It was a good performance and a good win," Carrick told MUTV.

"We controlled the game from the start and played some really good football. Hopefully there will be more of the same on Tuesday.

"Our downfall this season is that we've had to change the team too much and we haven't had a consistent run with this squad.

Hopefully that will change now and it's nice to have a game so quick so we can keep that momentum going.

It was a good performance and win against Hull but it's behind us now and our focus is on Tuesday.

" United fans will have been particularly pleased to see Robin van Persie score his first BPL goal in November with a superb strike against Hull City.

"It was some strike," added Carrick. "It was only really half a chance but he's controlled it and smashed it into the top corner.

It's great when the boys up front are
creating chances and scoring goals. If we can do what we did on Saturday on a more regular basis, we'll be a real threat.

" Stoke must try to recover from suffering back-to-back defeats against Burnley and Liverpool since returning from the international break.

Mark Hughes will at least have taken some comfort from the impressive performance of Bojan Krkic at Anfield, with the Spaniard unlucky not to score with one particular effort which came crashing back off the post.
"He was the best player on the pitch, there was no doubt about that," said Hughes.

"He's up to speed now and getting to grips with everything. You can see that he's stronger than he was at the beginning of the season.

"He's always looking to be positive with his play and technically he can receive the ball in tight areas, which is important for us. He's getting better with every game now.

" Steve Sidwell (knee) and his replacement Glenn Whelan (calf) were both forced off with injuries at Anfield and appear unlikely to feature for Stoke against United.
However, Phil Bardsley will hope to return at right-back after
missing the Liverpool game due to
a sickness bug.

http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/matches/2014-2015/epl.summary.html/man-utd-vs-stoke
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by major466(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Stoke City is one club that knows how to rearrange man u.
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by blemon44(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
i am a chelsea fan

i want manchester united to qualify for champions league but
i dont want them to win premier league cos am a die hard CHELSEA
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by teeghurl(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Rexphobia(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
''Like" if you support Man U to win tonight's Match. ®

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
I just hate ManU.. angry Stupīd Club..

#Friends of Stoke.. smiley
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by seydam21(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
bulshhitt!! Mod, you copy my work come paste am here that's abberent. i restricted visiting nairaland at from todayembarassed

you dont need to copy little out of it..mah gv u d rest

[size=20pt]MANCHESTER UNITED VS STOKE[/size]

Tue 2 Dec 2014, Old Trafford
kick-off: 20:45PM
Referee: Jonathan Moss

Match Preview

Michael Carrick believes Manchester United go into Tuesday's Barclays Premier League clash with Stoke City
ready to continue a good run of
results.

Louis van Gaal's side maintained their position in the top four with an emphatic 3-0 defeat of Hull City at Old Trafford on Saturday.

That was United's third straight victory and the Dutch manager hailed the performance as their most convincing of the season so far.

Carrick echoed those thoughts and feels United are beginning to settle into a rhythm, even though Angel di Maria looks set to be missing after limping off early against Hull.

"It was a good performance and a good win," Carrick told MUTV.

"We controlled the game from the start and played some really good football. Hopefully there will be more of the same on Tuesday.

"Our downfall this season is that we've had to change the team too much and we haven't had a consistent run with this squad.

Hopefully that will change now and it's nice to have a game so quick so we can keep that momentum going.

It was a good performance and win against Hull but it's behind us now and our focus is on Tuesday.

" United fans will have been particularly pleased to see Robin van Persie score his first BPL goal in November with a superb strike against Hull City.

"It was some strike," added Carrick. "It was only really half a chance but he's controlled it and smashed it into the top corner.

It's great when the boys up front are
creating chances and scoring goals. If we can do what we did on Saturday on a more regular basis, we'll be a real threat.

" Stoke must try to recover from suffering back-to-back defeats against Burnley and Liverpool since returning from the international break.

Mark Hughes will at least have taken some comfort from the impressive performance of Bojan Krkic at Anfield, with the Spaniard unlucky not to score with one particular effort which came crashing back off the post.
"He was the best player on the pitch, there was no doubt about that," said Hughes.

"He's up to speed now and getting to grips with everything. You can see that he's stronger than he was at the beginning of the season.

"He's always looking to be positive with his play and technically he can receive the ball in tight areas, which is important for us. He's getting better with every game now.

" Steve Sidwell (knee) and his replacement Glenn Whelan (calf) were both forced off with injuries at Anfield and appear unlikely to feature for Stoke against United.
However, Phil Bardsley will hope to return at right-back after
missing the Liverpool game due to
a sickness bug.

http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/matches/2014-2015/epl.summary.html/man-utd-vs-stoke
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Maczeelly(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kkkk
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by shadelek(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by monemsis(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
MANCHESTER UNITED TIL INFINITY

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by blemon44(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
seydam21:
bulshhitt!! Mod, you copy my work come paste am here that's abberent. i restricted visiting nairaland at from todayembarassed

nobody send you

abeg stop coming so that space bookers will less

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by teemanbastos(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
FP..!
FP..!!
FP..!!!
FP..!!!!.
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by englishmart(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Mishydoo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
James Wilson starts...Dunno y I rili dnt believe in dat guy.Rooney out,his injury worse than I tot....Dimaria out,shaw out,Falcow bench.
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by seydam21(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
blemon44:
[/b]

[b]

nobody send you

abeg stop coming so that space bookers will less
you and who dey book space You better face ur business
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by sommyblaze(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by seydam21(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
oya let see dem off ooo
stoke dey park bus to. i fear oogringringrin
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by seydam21(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
sommyblaze:
busted!
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by aieromon(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Reporting for duty....

Where that salesgirl? Mukina2,serve me my usual
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by seydam21(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
MATCH ONundecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
United for life,.....Man U 2-0 Stoke City
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Neldrizzy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Atleast 4 -0 #GGMU we can do it.....

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by blemon44(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
seydam21:
you and who dey book space You better face ur business

ok
i'll mind my business from now ok
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Tobilastik(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
...make I book space ...man utd all d way
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by HARDDON: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
seydam21:

you dont need to copy little out of it..mah gv u d rest

[size=20pt]MANCHESTER UNITED VS STOKE[/size]

Tue 2 Dec 2014, Old Trafford
kick-off: 20:45PM
Referee: Jonathan Moss

Match Preview

What is thus one saying? undecided
N What work r u referring to? Like u r d owner of premierleague.com? cry

Kiddo, tink ur bed time is way past!
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by xynerise: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
3points in the goodie bag cool.
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by mukina2: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
GAME ON!
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Man. U 1-1 Stoke .City.
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by Tobilastik(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
teeghurl:

waz d space 4??

so Rooney Nd Di Maria will not play ..arrrgh
Re: Manchester United Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2014 by MaziOmenuko: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
That moment when you place a bet that Rooney will score and he's not even on the bench!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2- 0) On 1st January 2017 / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (3 - 0) On 14th August 2021 / Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.