Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

* * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * (910 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ / \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

* * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by mikuz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 10pm, Monday 1
December 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
check
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by teddybiyasi(f): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
who knows who show ffuck who knows who know

kill em all

!†s ya girl teddybiyasi checking in with 99 burners
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
posting around 8'o clock,..wbu?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by 007Bruce: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
oh my God!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by tysonnn(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
teddybiyasi:
who knows who show ffuck who knows who know

kill em all

!†s ya girl teddybiyasi checking in with 99 burners
don't get f*cked! wink
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Not in a happy note/ going in with the fact,cos like WADA,you anti d0pe/ you're a poison to the rap game..I'm the antidote/ keep destroying u..till ur cry is "heard"..'group of antelope"/

My type are rear in the game..no cattle/ This battle "surfacing" is so "one sided" like a Klein bottle/ when I arrive, I "brake bottles"/ on all your "properties" leaving "bottleneck" in all ur "matter/yu dig? your life I shatter and scatter/on a gold platter/send u to the sky faster/ than space shuttle/

Teddy lacks wisdom/ I'm presently fly..I agree she "once flew"(wants flu) ,like warriblood in order to sneeze more/ the way u ran into the game..I agree u're an e.diot/ different players blowing your jaw...til u get injured and withdrawn/

I remove your "pupil" send it to a French speaking country/ so u "see" and understand nothing/ in here cos literally u "schooled" in France like trending statement on nairaland topics/ you underrated a nigga..fukk it..you're so cocky

My bars increase the "death toll" in your family like it's stocking your bathroom/ ur death hasn't come yet..voters stay tuned/ since beating me u failed to/ imma let u play n.ude/

....you're the queen of the word,play/ fukk warriblood I'm the king of wordplay/ bars against me are just fake/ your puss.y is a cake God made/ everybody can have it on a platter of gold plate/

There's no price for anyone to have you permanently..voters card/ daughter of no man..bastard/ every nigga fit check you up in bed..last card/ cos when you alone..your vaginal turns to scratch card/

so cheap,fukking teddy na self service/ I'm God of penmanship/ trending in England like premiership/ I always leave ma teddy behind,aw on earth will she match the step av reached/

It is like she is on everyones phonebook cos she is always involved in "CoUNT act"/ She claimed she sent a coogar to grave..she a hunter/ breaking news, I kill more hunters than halo reach expert/ true? Yes sir/

I arrive to the bush with ma Cadillac/ she and crew starts getting arrested..none by ma goons,all by cardiac/ cos it's car dey lack/ they've never known a car dealer/

Killing this mc sh1t like k.o/ I'm announcing ma win,I'm M.K.O/ is either I get away with it or get celebrated every year..so laylow/ I "designed" her face,yes I did,I just "said so"/

A medium to reach out/ that niggaz should please bow/ I'm here for the throne, Ibime and co getting thrown out...within ma next one to three bout/ back to teddy,I remove ma dikk out/ and to her dead face,I piss out/

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by teddybiyasi(f): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
keep your bars till 10pm bro
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by teddybiyasi(f): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
typing...... ooooh
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
NAWA OO! This one na confirm ffuck up oo!...HEY man, please modify your bars
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * by mikuz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Closed : Heywhizzy wins this.

(1)

Lyrical Cremation: Crude Vs Makavele / So You Think You Can Rap>> Hosted By J Unit / Who Got The Shubz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.