Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. (14884 Views)

Female Nairalander Wishes You Happy Easter - Blackberrybabes ( Watch Video) / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by alabiyemmy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
who cares? U can marry 6 for all I care

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by zoeee(f): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Very... With proper planning...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by plaetton: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Well, the sooner you let them know about each other, the greater your chances of realizing your dreams.

I really think you are more realistic than a lot of hypocrites.
Your challenge now, the impossible challenge before you is to let them know and convince them of your sincerity.
I really doubt if you would succeed , because no lady wants to play second fiddle as a first option at a young age.

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
You can,if church,mosques and court don't accept that...you can do it at fela's shrine

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
zoeee:
Very... With proper planning...
how please elaborate more.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ipledge:
You can,if church,mosques and court don't accept that...you can do it at fela's shrine
do they get married @ fela shrine ,or u are currently smoking weed live @ fela shrine

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
plaetton:
Well, the sooner you let them know about each other, the greater your chances of realizing your dreams.

I really think you are more realistic than a lot of hypocrites.
Your challenge now, the impossible challenge before you is to let them know and convince them of your sincerity.
I really doubt if you would succeed , because no lady wants to play second fiddle as a first option at a young age.
I have been chipping d idea in both of their minds but the turn out has been brutal so far!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Actually, Its realistic and suicidal as well.
That's if at all you're serious and for real.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
how
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Evina(f): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
What is unrealistic about it? I saw a groom with two brides. Muslims.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:
What is unrealistic about it? I saw a groom with two brides. Muslims.

EXACTLY
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by MrFlexible(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:

Suicidal?...How?
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
MrFlexible:

Suicidal?...How?
You're asking how polygamy is suicidal? Seriously?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Doc shebeleza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by MisterLongman(m): 2:18am On Nov 30, 2014
I'm in love with twoo women, I don't know which one to choose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent, go and take your drugs quick undecided undecided..

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Unibenstudent, go and take your drugs quick undecided undecided..
na joke sha
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by sanali(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!

Dat won't be possible, just marry the second girl, y, because if you rily love the first girl you will not have fallen in love with the second. Jst saying

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2014
sanali:

Dat won't be possible, just marry the second girl, y, because if you rily love the first girl you will not have fallen in love with the second. Jst saying
that will kill the first girL!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by sanali(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that will kill the first girL!

No that won't kill her, coming to your house that will kill her. If u know wat I mean
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2014
sanali:

No that won't kill her, coming to your house that will kill her. If u know wat I mean
throw more light sir?
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na joke sha
It berra be tongue tongue.. I know you can't lie to your mooma grin.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
It berra be tongue tongue.. I know you can't lie to your mooma grin.
but d marra dey pipeline sha..help me put am in prayers.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Vikkie14: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
It's really possible but by the time you do that, just be preparing your "will" after marriage. Bros, #no beefing, be ready for your death from those ladies bcox they MAY not be united. Once they started quarreling between themself, you are nearing your grave. Isn't that why Yoruba do say "ile olorogun ile ogun ni". What they will both be doing is to out-paced and be their husbands' favourite. Bro, i pray God help you.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by sommyblaze(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by obainojazz(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
nonsense.
ppl marrying two wives dis modern age should be
stoned to death..
bastards

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by OCTAVO: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Brb
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by yuzjet(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ask fela Anikulapo nah.

In Tony Tetuila's voice: U're in Lo♡e with two women and u don't know which one to take. wink
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by tspun(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
DEUT 17;17 And he shall not acquire many wives for
himself, lest his heart turn away,

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by AKMoney1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
In love or lust?

Talk true Bro wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out / Meet Curvy African Beautiful Women With Killer Wide Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.