Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Invitation Letter To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation Letter To Nigeria (2815 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Letter To Nigeria by noidea420: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hey,

I (German) am planning to travel to Nigeria in a few months. I can get all the needed documents to obtain a visa except for the invitation letter, since I don't know anyone in Nigeria.

I have inquired at my consulate and they told me that an invitation letter is mandatory.

Does anyone here know how to get such a letter? Are there agencies for that in Europe/Nigeria? Do you know Hotels that can provide such a letter?

Regards
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by noidea420: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
isha99:
Hi,
My company can invite u, but we have to know ur reason 4 d visit & u have to send us an invitation letter in return.
Hey,
I just want to travel, see the country. What exactly do you mean by send you an invitation letter in return?
Regards
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
noidea420:

Hey,
I just want to travel, see the country. What exactly do you mean by send you an invitation letter in return?
Regards

Don't take that poster seriously.
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
noidea420:
Hey,

I (German) am planning to travel to Nigeria in a few months. I can get all the needed documents to obtain a visa except for the invitation letter, since I don't know anyone in Nigeria.

I have inquired at my consulate and they told me that an invitation letter is mandatory.

Does anyone here know how to get such a letter? Are there agencies for that in Europe/Nigeria? Do you know Hotels that can provide such a letter?

Regards

Be careful with people who will be sending you private messages from here offering to send you an IV.
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by noidea420: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
justwise:

Be careful with people who will be sending you private messages from here offering to send you an IV.

Thanks, of course I am. Actually I was hoping to get advice, not offers for invitation letters
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
noidea420:

Thanks, of course I am. Actually I was hoping to get advice, not offers for invitation letters

Have you tried contacting hotels in Nigeria?
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
noidea420:

Hey,
Regards

Like Justwise said...don't take people who send you PMs or offer to send you an invitation letter seriously
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by sobastical: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Be careful else you gonna be a prey to those hungry fraudsters
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2014
sobastical:
Be careful else you gonna be a prey to those hungry fraudsters
Assuming himself is not a scam too. undecided

Either ways, if he's coming here for tourism, the hotels would gladly offer him an invitation letter.
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by sobastical: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
ifyalways:

Assuming himself is not a scam too. undecided

Either ways, if he's coming here for tourism, the hotels would gladly offer him an invitation letter.

Could be true though
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2014
noidea420:
Hey,

Regards
heheheh you german?..................I dont believe you. try another format.

There are lots of Reisebüro in germany, go and ask for advice there if you really are German grin grin grin grin
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by noidea420: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
beebee5000:
heheheh you german?..................I dont believe you. try another format.
There are lots of Reisebüro in germany, go and ask for advice there if you really are German grin grin grin grin
Natürlich bin ich Deutscher tongue
Anyway, it's not really common to do vacation trips to Nigeria, so I guess Reisebüros wouldn't help. Plus I'm not interested in a guided tour.
So you know things about Germany?
Update on the invitation letter btw: I'm currently writing hotels and I've found a tourism agency in Lagos. Will try to stay cautious.
Does anyone here have experiences with the invitation letter issue and specific hotels?
Re: Invitation Letter To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2014
noidea420:

Natürlich bin ich Deutscher tongue
[s]Anyway, it's not really common to do vacation trips to Nigeria, so I guess Reisebüros wouldn't help[/s]. Plus I'm not interested in a guided tour.
So you know things about Germany?
Update on the invitation letter btw: I'm currently writing hotels and I've found a tourism agency in Lagos. Will try to stay cautious.
Does anyone here have experiences with the invitation letter issue and specific hotels?

And who told you so ? Try and visit one, then get the suprise of your life.
Ein Deutscher wird immer guter Plan machen. Das meine ich, wenn ich dich gefragt habe, ob du ein Deutscher bist.

(1) (Reply)

Planning A Trip To Europe? Ask Me (holidays Only) / Tiraspol, Moldova / Cheapest Flight To South Africa??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.