Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,441 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils (2451 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 10 Types Of People You Meet In vigils. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Fabdedon(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
10 type of people you meet in Vigils.
In the quest of being with Christ on the last day i need to go to Godly meetings so as to boost my spiritual life meanwhile in the quest i did some observations here they are...
1.The space bookers: especially when its an important pastor coming that day you tried you best coming before time just to make front seat only to see books,Bibles,scarf,pen,slippers all in the name of space booking .i be like na iceberylin decendants de here?
2.The active followers Indeed.: When you'll be listening to a very important teaching from the pastor only to hear someone shouting from the back ''Amen''..only to discover they have being sleeping..
i come de think nah devil tell am IJN?
3.Skilful sleepers: this kind of people i give hand and sometimes look up to when i need their skills... You see a bro eyes wide open only to discover that The Individual is currently busy in France...some will act like they are reading the bible in pretence i be like who is decieving who?
4.The Fake serious ones.: lol sha am guilty of this sha..this ones will sit down near a cute girl so they would be serious so as not to sleep..lol abi you wan flog am head?
. Abi you wan eat okra soup that morning?
5.Sleep walkers: ahh this ones de fear me oo..This ones can stand up and walk to the generating set and switch it off...some may even walk to the offering basket and carry it..lol even man of God no de stop dem you want blow?
6.Deep sleepers.: The way this people sleep eh.. you be like why didnt de come with camp bed
they sit on the sit with their legs wide open and their head backwards with their mouth open as if they want to swallow all their problems..
Some even fall of form their seat..they seriously need Jesus in their life.
7. Boring pastors; seriously why some people sleep aint because they aint intrested just the pastor is very boring the annoying part is when he drops one boring statment like that and he start laughing i be like.. Watin de make this one Laugh?
8.Just for Dance: This people i give hand..arrh any dance step de are on it.. Arrh de always have partners competing on who to stop last.. But few minutes after the dance de don branch for one chair logg off ... I be like nah so you take de charge?
9 The sleep Talkers: Never knew this kind off people exist until i sat beside this man one vigil..
The man started: em..Nnah gave me cash you know its season everrrybo-dy wants cash business not Cledit...choi..lwgmeEbola
the other one was that i happen seat near this babe so make sleep no catch me.. Nah im she start: why i no go do shakara you want make e call me cheap girl?...see me big time gossip i just de expect make she call him name lol..
.10 Tent builders:Thank God vigil has come to an end let me look for where to rest my head..ahh where this people come from nah?..they just be building tents, standing mosquitoe net, using chair to form room and palour..choi nah camp i come? How many hours remain make we de go house?...
Feel free to add yours..
And which are you guilty of?
Oya over to you oga tosyne2much come mark am..

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha nice one from you bro

Tosyne2much is now typing .....

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Jakeattah(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
people book spaces at vigils?

I'll gladly sit at the back o... sleeping things
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Fabdedon(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jakeattah:
people book spaces at vigils?

I'll gladly sit at the back o... sleeping things
lol you need Jesus in your life bro.. What is nah wizkid de show where u go sidon?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by emmancipated(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ones wey dey sleep programmed sleep,wey b say dem dey sing and clap to the praises but dem dey sleep, U go only know say dem dey sleep when d praise leader don change enter another song and dem go still dey sing and clap d former song
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Osyxcel(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Choi! I don laugh tire sotey e b lyk say ah don mad grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Fabdedon(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
emmancipated:
Ones wey dey sleep programmed sleep,wey b say dem dey sing and clap to the praises but dem dey sleep, U go only know say dem dey sleep when d praise leader don change enter another song and dem go still dey sing and clap d former song
lol i fall victim of that too but i am now advance in that.. I am aware of my surrounding but deep in me am In France
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by simplemach(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
There's an important point u missed. The people that go to vigils to hang at one corner with their babes and guys. Some even end up kissing and smootching while vigil is on.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Fabdedon(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
simplemach:
There's an important point u missed. The people that go to vigils to hang at one corner with their babes and guys. Some even end up kissing and smootching while vigil is on.
auch true sha but dats when d vigil is a big one.. Where some places gets to be dark
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by iceberylin(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
Hahahahahahahahaha nice one from you bro

Tosyne2much is now typing .....

2go addict shocked
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Charles4075(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Op, you self.. Rotfl .. The one me hate pass is this below

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Fabdedon(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Charles4075:
Op, you self.. Rotfl .. The one me hate pass is this below
oga me it not only you oo some do raise another prayer point..
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
The members who have their houses in the church or close to the church going there in the middle of the service to sleep undisturbed and later come back and say 'ride on sir' angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
The ones who will go to vigil and step outside once it is 12:30.. Xtracool things

The ones who will come along with mad, bedsheet and blanket.. Are dey really coming to vigil ?

The ones who will force themselves not to sleep only to see them start looking like an hopeless being grin.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by iyisco2001(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
More like reasons why I don't go to vigil, name it all, I do everything you've mentioned. Including buying of spirit just to chase cold. undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Jakeattah(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol you need Jesus in your life bro.. What is nah wizkid de show where u go sidon?

lol.... see u dey form as if u no follow dey sleep for vigil
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by SOUNDKING: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Holy sleepers..this set is alway struck by d spirit without season, one dey succedes nd fell down, Na only powefull usher fit return them back.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Fabdedon(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
SOUNDKING:
Holy sleepers..this set is alway struck by d spirit without season, one dey succedes nd fell down, Na only powefull usher fit return them back.
lol powerful and brave ones too lol
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Fabdedon(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
The ones who will go to vigil and step outside once it is 12:30.. Xtracool things

The ones who will come along with mad, bedsheet and blanket.. Are dey really coming to vigil ?

The ones who will force themselves not to sleep only to see them start looking like an hopeless being grin.
buhhahahahahaha.. Very true...
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by emmancipated(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol i fall victim of that too but i am now advance in that.. I am aware of my surrounding but deep in me am In France
it used to b my trick back in secondary school days
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Fabdedon(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
emmancipated:
it used to b my trick back in secondary school days
hahaha are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by Geeblaze4(f): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2014
What about those who spreads their mats and sleep throughout the vigil only to wake up for benediction...
Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by fedoralahot(f): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
i don laugh tire,choi!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils by ChubbyT(f): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Picture - When Your African Mom Tries To Flog You / Guardian Of The Galaxy / Hilarious!!! Akwa Ibom Girl Proves That What A Man Can Do, A Woman Shouldn't Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.