Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River (1100 Views)

A Baby Was Delivered @12:00am In My Area / Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos / How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River by ohaleoghene(f): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
just this evening I saw people gathered around a river. was curious so I went to have a look. it was a new born baby who was found dead. women where crying ,the men were cursing . a woman was so crying .she said she has been married for eleven years with no kid to show for it. not even a miscarriage and yet someone dumped her own into a river. the baby had blood flowing out from his nose. I'm touched. *crying*

don't know what is wrong with airtel, so bad that I can't upload. will do that soon.
Re: A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River by bigtt76(f): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Abeg nor upload am ...we don believe. Respect the baby please! Let him or her rest in peace amen sad

ohaleoghene:
just this evening I saw people gathered around a river. was curious so I went to have a look. it was a new born baby who was found dead. women where crying ,the men were cursing . a woman was so crying .she said she has been married for eleven years with no kid to show for it. not even a miscarriage and yet someone dumped her own into a river. the baby had blood flowing out from his nose. I'm touched. *crying*

don't know what is wrong with airtel, so bad that I can't upload. will do that soon.
Re: A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Some spermdonors and egg releasers ehen
the annoying part of it is that those who don't need the child will just take in after one round of unplanned quickie.the ones who need it and will pray nd fast before sexual inter course will be the ones experiencing childlessness. This life sha undecided
Re: A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River by KanwuliaJara: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Another form of 'CHRISTIAN' ABORTION! grin
Re: A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River by IDEApro(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Another form of 'CHRISTIAN' ABORTION! grin

A christian can't fornicate so how could one abort if she aint into immorality?

There's a huge difference between a Christian and a worldly person(UNbeliever)
Re: A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River by KanwuliaJara: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
IDEApro:

A christian can't fornicate so how could one abort if she aint into immorality?

There's a huge difference between a Christian and a worldly person(UNbeliever)

The real "Christian". . . .?
In what planet? shocked
Re: A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River by IDEApro(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

The real "Christian". . . .?
In what planet? shocked

I guess you don't understand what christianity entails or what it represent. Being religious doesn't qualify one as a christian I hope you know that already.

Christianity is christ like. A way of life on the threshold of jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: A Baby Was Found Dead Inside River by KanwuliaJara: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
IDEApro:

I guess you don't understand what christianity entails or what it represent. Being religious doesn't qualify one as a christian I hope you know that already.

Christianity is christ like. A way of life on the threshold of jesus christ.

We don hia!

Merry XMAS in advance. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Babyosisi To Show Her Legs / Photo: If You Were The Dad Of This Kid, What Would You Do? / Pls, Urgent Advice On Which Option To Choose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.