Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (400517 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mayorgirl:

I am as serious as serious
me i havn't seen anythn o! Ma'am pls no gve us hyprtensn,i b arugbo o!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
U are all wlcm to my page:-D...it's well,we go al hear gud news!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Sanmix2007(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sanmix2007:
hi Everyone, am having issue with O level result instead of adedayo, adebayo was mistakenly written during d course of registration in 2010. and I ll like to know if I can back it up with court affidavit. hope it won't affect me during registration in futa
thanks in advance
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Polarbite:
Polarbite... If you did PDs last session.. You name should be on the new list! Check Futa.edu.ng
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Polarbite:
Polarbite... If you did PDs last session.. Your name should be on the new list! Check Futa.edu.ng
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Simeon244:
during registration, are we to use the original WAEC certificate (i.e certified true copy).
or the online print out. cos my o level is recent.. it's not yet ready.

the original copy is the required one and you guys should know that they don't acknowledge birth certificate from private hospitals so if u own such go get anoda from the
Nigeria Population Commission or your hometown

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
now dt it isn't ready nko
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Mayorgirl: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Polarbite:
believe it or not its true n iv checked mine. I don't do rumors
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Darnii(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mayorgirl:

if you don't mind if u can drop ur Jamb reg number.. cuz I can't see aniting on thier site
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
LordPherule:

Nice to meet you bros. I'm the SRC member one representing MTS constituency at FUTASU SRC. I would like to hear from you about the proceedings on freshers' matter when u resume. If any complications with the staff, pls let's know ASAP.
Aiit....man..buuut....w/o any contact address?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
SammyT95:

the original copy is the required one and you guys should know that they don't acknowledge birth certificate from private hospitals so if u own such go get anoda from the
Don't mislead people young man.. Get your Facts right before spreading fake informations!
Statement of result for O'level is the minimum required... The original copy / certificate is Optional.. If you have, you can present it and if you don't have, just make sure you get Statement of result from the school you wrote the SSCE... The original certificate for O'level is the UTMOST requirement only when you want to clear your result after graduation! #PeaceOut

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
KingAfooBaba:

Don't mislead people young man.. Get your Facts right before spreading fake informations!
Statement of result for O'level is the minimum required... The original copy / certificate is Optional.. If you have, you can present it and if you don't have, just make sure you get Statement of result from the school you wrote the SSCE... The original certificate for O'level is the UTMOST requirement only when you want to clear your result after graduation! #PeaceOut
Tnx Bro but u should decipher my post properly b4 ..........
when I referred to "original copy" in my post I was referring to but both the certificate and the statement of result and not the one printed online #shalom

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
SammyT95:
Tnx Bro but u should decipher my post properly b4 ..........
when I referred to "original copy" in my post I was referring to but both the certificate and the statement of result and not the one printed online #shalom
You still don't get it... Let me digress a little bit to your level... Statement of result is issued by the school to every candidate that sat for SSCE in that center.. It is usually done by manual typewriter... The statement has letter-headed of the center name at the top... Your grades in each subject will be clearly typed... The original certificate is from Waec / Neco / Nabteb e.t.c office.. I.e from the National headquarters... It is Always stamped by the Exam body Registrar... This original certificate can't be available until let's say one or two years after a candidate sat for the O'level exam... That's why Statement of result is preferred during registration because some might gain admission immediately they finish secondary sch and the certificate will definitely not be ready by then... Statement of result differs from the print out!!! Statement is from exam centre while print out is from the exam body database!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
KingAfooBaba:

You still don't get it... Let me digress a little bit to your level... Statement of result is issued by the school to every candidate that sat for SSCE in that center.. It is usually done by manual typewriter... The statement has letter-headed of the center name at the top... Your grades in each subject will be clearly typed... The original certificate is from Waec / Neco / Nabteb e.t.c office.. I.e from the National headquarters... It is Always stamped by the Exam body Registrar... This original certificate can't be available until let's say one or two years after a candidate sat for the O'level exam... That's why Statement of result is preferred during registration because some might gain admission immediately they finish secondary sch and the certificate will definitely not be ready by then... Statement of result differs from the print out!!! Statement is from exam centre while print out is from the exam body database!!!!

do you really need to have passed through d stress of typing Dis?? d guy said he meant both. accept it period!!!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Babalolasamuel:

do you really need to have passed through d stress of typing Dis?? d guy said he meant both. accept it period!!!
Stress you say Oh, maybe you use Nokia 2700... I browse with Laptop.. So I don't find it difficult! Move forward pls!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Babalolasamuel(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
KingAfooBaba:

Stress you say Oh, maybe you use Nokia 2700... I browse with Laptop.. So I don't find it difficult! Move forward pls!
Funny you. doesn't make a difference. Grow up. cos u browse with a laptop doesn't mean u re forward. Any idiot can actually own one.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2015
thanks a lot @ KingAfooBaba and Babalolasamuel.
it's the statement of result then.
me wey no pay my school fees finish now... sheybi i run comot for school... God aff catch me
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Simeon244:
thanks a lot @ KingAfooBaba and Babalolasamuel.
it's the statement of result then.
me wey no pay my school fees finish now... sheybi i run comot for school... God aff catch me
LOL.. Indeed
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by KingAfooBaba: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Babalolasamuel:

Funny you. doesn't make a difference. Grow up. cos u browse with a laptop doesn't mean u re forward. Any idiot can actually own one.
I can see you're braced up for war words exchange.. But I don't think I need to erect a gate before you know u shud stop mentioning me! Farewell man
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by iceprinxy(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=29631 You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of the top members are earning more than 200$ per day and 5,000$+ per month 200$ is 39792 naira....

JUST SIGN UP FOR FREE
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by 1Odedeji(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
SammyT95:

Bro abeg where is Nigeria population commission or how can I get d original copy
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
1Odedeji:

Bro abeg where is Nigeria population commission or how can I get d original copy
I need that too bro...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
1Odedeji:

depends on where u reside, there should be at least one in every state probably in the state capital
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by 1Odedeji(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
SammyT95:
depends on where u reside, there should be at least one in every state probably in the state capital
Aii, Am in PH
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
1Odedeji:
Aii, Am in PH
u can ask around or google it
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
1Odedeji:

Aii, Am in PH
I think there's one close to Moscow Road in PH....just ask anybody from any street nearby Moscow road...
For Lagos, it's in Surulere....
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
KingAfooBaba:

Polarbite... If you did PDs last session.. Your name should be on the new list! Check Futa.edu.ng
ooh! Sorry,i didn't knw 'twas pd.i tht na coc list.thx
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mayorgirl:

mayor,ma bi nu.my bad.i misunderstood u.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Mayorgirl: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
sorry I can't. I posted my number days ago for someone and got tons of msgs. I'd love to but can't. well good luck to u.

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Darnii(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mayorgirl:
sorry I can't. I posted my number days ago for someone and got tons of msgs. I'd love to but can't. well good luck to u.

Ok I understand... Jes trying to confirm somethings...

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.