Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! (41542 Views)

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend / Pictures Of Dance Queen, Olufunke Ayotunde Kafayat `kaffy` Wedding To Joe Ameh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin

It happened recently.

They are honey mooning in south africa presently.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Emmyginger(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
waoow! daz gud,happy married life

byt we do it beta in mars

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Tallesty1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
May the devil that cause divorce never see una file.

192 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by holatin(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
pls don't live with her out of nigeria

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Don't tell it's because of visa too?

My French wedding is next week!!

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
na wa.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is she a midget?

2nd pix tho
(no offeinse)

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one jare,me sef dey find foreign wife ojare our Naija girls no dey submissive and respectful nowadays

26 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Is she a midget?
2nd pix tho
(no offeinse)
U and ur mouth She's not!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
she's in Abj Naija buh the insecurity she says is a cause for alarm.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by holatin(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
basketbrain:
she's in Abj Naija buh the insecurity she says is a cause for alarm.
there are many safe states, just don't base out of naija with while ladies.
# I Ve my reason
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Guy abeg give,us link naaa...
I need someone like dis..a foreigner for marriage..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by corisande: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2014
kiss
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Incase

Via Nairaland for iphone6
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
His moniker or idonbelivit....

Happy married life anyway
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yeah she's cute, but can she make amala with efo riro and ogufe stew? :/ grin.

Happy married life bruv, that's one hottie you gots there. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by bennyrazz: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
@op, the second pix looks somehow, how comes the bride looks somehow somehow or is my phone resolution?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by okirewaju(f): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Beautiful couple.

Congrats to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Wendy80(f): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nice
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by ifyalways(f): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Happy married life. smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
They are a beautiful couple, i wish them a happy marriage
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
won de o.won tunde.awon aafiviser iranu.kini tie.just wish them happy married life. The rest is their business. Gbeborun okunrin undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by holatin(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
SAMBARRY:
won de o.won tunde.awon aafiviser iranu.kini tie.just wish them happy married life. The rest is their business. Gbeborun okunrin undecided
yes boo me.
emi ni Mo Mo INA ti o Jo Mo ni Abe aso.
don't be too judgemental man, I will go easy with you because Omo Yoruba ti o je

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

yes boo me.
emi ni Mo Mo INA ti o Jo Mo ni Abe aso.
don't be too judgemental man, I will go easy with you because Omo Yoruba ti o je
it is you that is judgemental.kini tie pelu oro oloro to fi tie le ton shey gbeborun.even if na you pay for their wedding iwonba loman dasoro oko ati iyawo.ejo e ti poju fun okunrin.oro die lokunrin man so.cho cho cho.tufiaaaa

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by holatin(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
SAMBARRY:
it is you that is judgemental.kini tie pelu oro oloro to fi tie le ton shey gbeborun.even if na you pay for their wedding iwonba loman dasoro oko ati iyawo.ejo e ti poju fun okunrin.oro die lokunrin man so.cho cho cho.tufiaaaa
what does an advice Ve to do with judgement can't u read and understand properly, rapping with clueless, dump, pityfull, shallow and indiscreet fellow like you sucks.
one and last word for you
(in mi abaga voice)
RUN DOWN THE ROAD GO HUG TRANSFORME

GET A LIFE DUDE.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by zeb04(f): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abeg speak english so we can understand the fight.

Beautiful couple altho the lady looks 16.

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Pavore9: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Happy married life.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
zeb04:
Abeg speak english so we can understand the fight.

Beautiful couple altho the lady looks 16.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Happy married life. Beautiful Coke and fanta couple. Seems like there's something tall men love in petite ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Pavore9: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
youmour:
Nice one jare,me sef dey find foreign wife ojare our Naija girls no dey submissive and respectful
Sometimes after you marry foreign wife your eye go clear, go try Kenyan wife na high blood pressure medicine you go dey spend your salary on! cheesy Our Nigerian women dey tolerate o!

24 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by idu1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
They r honey mooning? Chisos.... Do u school in central africa republic?

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.