Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Have You Ever Lost Your Phone Or Valuable In Taxi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Ever Lost Your Phone Or Valuable In Taxi (510 Views)

Have U Ever Lost Something Valuable Before? Share Ur Experience.. / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. / Tips To Know If Your Phone Is A China Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Your Phone Or Valuable In Taxi by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
for me I haven't, but my brother and my mum has experienced it and I tell you it's really painful, as for my brother so full of himself on Sunday with his firmly knotted tie didn't know that his phone was on the chair of the taxi it was when he dropped on feeling his pocket that realized that his phone wasn't with him he felt a cool precarious air go all through his body in fact he stood on the road waiting for the taxi to pass but it didn't then it dawned on him that that thieves don't care to steal even on a Sunday morning cool

share your experience here

(1) (Reply)

Emptyhen / Mechanic / Shade’s Visit To Ekiti Got Me To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.