Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,800 members, 7,798,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm (3264 Views)

Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
The All Progressives Youth Forum of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will, on Saturday, Dec 6th, organize a debate amongst its Presidential aspirants. They are:
Atiku Abubakar
Muhammadu Buhari
Sam Nda-Isaiah
Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso, and
Governor Rochas Okorocha.

The venue is the Yar'Adua Center, Abuja.

It'll be broadcast live by ChannelsTV and AIT.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
According to a recent poll on APC's preferred candidate, Atiku is leading with over 66% of the vote. https://m.facebook.com/APCNigeria

Cc Obiagelli, Berem, barcanista, phockphockman.
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by toxiflam: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
it would surely be nice to hear them air their views on the way forward for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
CFCman:
The All Progressives Youth Forum of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will, on Sunday, organize a debate amongst its Presidential aspirants. They are:
Atiku Abubakar
Muhammadu Buhari
Sam Nda-Isaiah
Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso, and
Governor Rochas Okorocha.

The venue is the Yar'Adua Center, Abuja.

It'll be broadcast live by ChannelsTV and AIT.

okorocha either did not get the memo or he is fooling himself again sadly using my state money

APC has zoned power to the North!
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikeansy:

okorocha either did not get the memo or he is fooling himself again sadly using my state money

Lol grin
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by donmalcolm21(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Let the lies begin, and let's hear from the less articulate and lesser articulate people.
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
This would be the first time in Nigeria's political history that a Party would hold a debate amongst its presidential hopefuls.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Energito: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
I dont care about it meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by brownlord1: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Let me be the first to bid the general farewell

Automatically oga is out, just like the way oshio and solomon edeberi murdered the pdp aspirant in edo guber debate. Whoever suggested this is buhari's frienenemy
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by donmalcolm21(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
I bet you that it will only be about blaming PDP, Atiku and Rochas will give sound points but GMB and that newspaper man will blame GEJ while Kwankwaso will have challenge expressing himself in English

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by hugoart(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Don't bother, just give GMB the ticket and saTAN will be crushed.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by nigerianvenom(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Do u expect any sensible words from those coconut heads?
They have no manifesto
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
can't wait to watch it.
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by brownlord1: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikeansy:

Apc BOT chairman Obiageli says otherwise, she said the ticket was not zoned.

Btw, Okorocha could just be acting a script, to make Nigerians believe the ticket was not really zone to the north, it could be the fee was paid by the party just to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Update:
The APYF have postponed the debate to next Saturday, December 6th. I just got the info from their twitter handle. I apologize for my earlier error.
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
brownlord1:
Let me be the first to bid the general farewell

Automatically oga is out, just like the way oshio and solomon edeberi murdered the pdp aspirant in edo guber debate. Whoever suggested this is buhari's frienenemy

they don't like the "tired" General I tell you

Nigerians will see what an analogue candidate he is in this digital age!

And for the sake of my Governor Okorocha can they make it a sitting debate? I cant see him standing for one hour with that his big stomach!
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
ok
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by brownlord1: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikeansy:

they don't like the "tired" General I tell you

Nigerians will see what an analogue candidate he is in this digital age!

And for the sake of my Governor Okorocha can they make it a sitting debate? I cant see him standing for one hour with that his big stomach!

Lol @analog, please mind the language you use before omenka, obiageli, banicansta and other nairaland almajjiri of his invade this thread

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
No insults
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Wizdray: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Let me quickly comment just in case......
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by holatin(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
come and see grown men talk

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by PhockPhockMan: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
Don't bother, just give GMB the ticket and saTAN will be crushed.
Mtcheeeew.
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCman:
According to a recent poll on APC's preferred candidate, Atiku is leading with over 66% of the vote. https://m.facebook.com/APCNigeria

Cc Obiagelli, Berem, barcanista, phockphockman.
The vote is open all expecially pdp members that are fasting and praying that the apc picks Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2014
brownlord1:

Apc BOT chairman Obiageli says otherwise, she said the ticket was not zoned.

Btw, Okorocha could just be acting a script, to make Nigerians believe the ticket was not really zone to the north, it could be the fee was paid by the party just to prove a point.
Ticket was never zoned, imo delegates are busy wooing other SE delegates for Okorocha, they will be in the north next week.
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

The vote is open all expecially pdp members that are fasting and praying that the apc picks Atiku.
Don't mind cfcfan, he's a Jonathanian so what do you expect? How can you open a poll on APC primaries, organised by pdp agents and feasted upon by Satanists and PDP trolls on social network? A simple observation is enough. We all know that PDP prefer Atiku because of obvious reasons. Who is afraid of Buhari? Why are the PDP so interested in Buhari being denied the APC ticket when the outcome is even glaring to the blind? Jonathan should prepare his handover note because it is GAME OVER!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Olaolufred(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2014
[size=14pt] I VOTED EBELLE IN 2001.
AND I KNOW PDP WILL ORGANIZE THEIR OWN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE BETWEEN EBELLE AND DADDY SHOWKEY.[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Don't mind cfcfan, he's a Jonathanian so what do you expect? How can you open a poll on APC primaries, organised by pdp agents and feasted upon by Satanists and PDP trolls on social network? A simple observation is enough. We all know that PDP prefer Atiku because of obvious reasons. Who is afraid of Buhari? Why are the PDP so interested in Buhari being denied the APC ticket when the outcome is even glaring to the blind? Jonathan should prepare his handover note because it is GAME OVER!
Gbam.
I think CFCfan is neutral though though he has a soft spot for gej.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Calm down, Sir grin I forgot that it was an open poll
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by PhockPhockMan: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Do u expect any sensible words from those coconut heads?
They have no manifesto
Is criticizing the president without clue to the solution not sensible?
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by brownlord1: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Ticket was never zoned, imo delegates are busy wooing other SE delegates for Okorocha, they will be in the north next week.

Ok,let see how the primary goes and even after will prove if apc is ready for the task ahead.

My prayer is that no matter the result of the apc primaries and if they get power in 2015, they should stick together as one build a strong opposition that can act as a watchdog and an alternative to the ruling party
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Ofunaofu: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
yeah! It is GAME OVER!
and when the game is over the game is over.
Re: APC Presidential Debate On December 6th At 4pm by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2014
brownlord1:

Ok,let see how the primary goes and even after will prove if apc is ready for the task ahead.

My prayer is that no matter the result of the apc primaries and if they get power in 2015, they should stick together as one build a strong opposition that can act as a watchdog and an alternative to the ruling party
That should be the prayers of every sane Nigerian, our democracy can only get stronger with 2 equally strong parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Fingers Patience Jonathan Ke ???? [SEE PHOTO] / EXPOSED: How Dangote's Staff, Sunday Esan Lavishes Dollars On Women (photos) / Late Murtala Mohammed's First Daughter Aisha Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.