Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (53898 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Edigrows: 3:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Ladies,...
not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big. Some are purely millionaires in the making, even if you may yet to physically see his money. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, Here’s the rule of thumb some wise ladies have used to sift out good penny stocks.
According to Thoughtcatalog

Here are the 7 ways to tell if He is going to be rich:

1. He knows he is good at something:
Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognizes that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

2. He is self-disciplined: He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

3 He blames himself, not others. : He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

4. He lives below his means: It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

5. He is a doer: [/b]He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

[b]6. He is extremely curious:
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

7. He is thick skinned: He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 times and tries again.

Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish. wink

145 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by madridguy(m): 4:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Tallesty1(m): 4:37am On Nov 30, 2014
sadsadsad

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Sowl(m): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Most average 9ja chix arent dat patient 2 observe such....and even in most cases dat dey do.dey wld prefer d presently rich dude cruising around town wit d latest ride dan a diamond in d dirt.... I blame dem not coz d rule of survival of d fittest naturally applies here,and d currently rich dudes would pass 4d fittest as long as dey can make d ladys dream come true materially.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 30, 2014
I agree with you OP cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by qadeerkug(m): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2014
uhmm not dis Nigeria hungry chicken baby's cry

20 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Hazardd(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one dear
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Elcemento(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Really? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by TDonald: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2014
incase grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by golddeejay(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2014
wish nigeria babes r thinking like dis...all most of dem want is a guy dat can buy dem shawama

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ayd91(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2014
Okay?
I guess that's more stuffs for ladies to add to their check list....
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Zaikon(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2014
Op u r 70% right. Naija ladies no deh forcast all deh undstnd nd do is just *TRENDING*

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by benuejosh: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2014
thats true tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by benuejosh: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2014
guess the OP is talking about me here.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Get rich or die trying

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Goodluck guys, we'll meet @ d top!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Edigrows: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2014
Jenams:
Goodluck guys, we'll meet @ d top!

definitely, u gonna meet us wink

6 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by SammyT95(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Nairaland
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Mprex(f): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Ayaf hearundecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ireneony(f): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2014
to my own understanding;
1.he has vision
2.he is a giver
3.he have a good heart
4.he pays his tithe regularly
5.he listen to the words of his elders
6. he is not afraid to speak the truth
7.he is confident
8.he is not a dreamer but he actualise his dream

when you have these qualities, you will end up rich, not just rich but wealthy

23 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Applaner: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2014
where is Ibrahim?
oya, come here,
read this

where do you belong or I leave u?

op, Ibrahim says he prefer being boko haram for life

17 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2014
U re rite partially... 2 me o, if u re not rich in Nigeria, u re poor 4eva

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by gbenga4sure(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2014
What about if the only thing is good at is s3x,he will still be rich na.First steo grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by rossi49ja(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one @Op but your list is inconclusive. Life serves us different dishes, some dudes are born into riches, other struggle into it while others stumble into it effortlessly...so your list is no perfect yardstick for measuring a guys potential

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by KillerBeauty(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
My bf doesn't do any of these. Does that mean he will be poor? I don't want to live a life of mediocrity o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by nwaobitex: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
thats me
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by laplace12(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
I agree with you OP cheesy

You want a rich boyfriend?
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:
My bf doesn't do any of these. Does that mean he will be poor? I don't want to live a life of mediocrity o

Not necessarily...You can't always predict riches

Furthermore, not all who do these listed things turn out to be rich, but the OP has valid points though..If your bf is ambitious and diligent and he has dimensional Grace from God, riches will come in due time.

Only God knows our destiny.

Btw I believe some ladies can easily perceive a guy with great prospects when they meet him.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Oildichotomy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
From my various observations and experiences with people.

I think there's no clear cut quality that portray a supposedly promising rich dude.

Though your list has some titbits that tend to state the reality of being Rich.

And interestingly, Women all over the world tend to have this innate quality that make them know quite easily a promising dude.

The dumbest of them are the only ones that don't really harness that God-given gift.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
laplace12:

You want a rich boyfriend?
i want rich husbandS

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Fabdedon(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
ok e never pass page zero there is still hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.