Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja (2543 Views)

(photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine / Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter / Usher Busted On Camera While Taking A Sharp Look At Kim Kardashain's Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by bidexmat(m): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2014
BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja

49yrs old Fred Obi was about to board an Ethiopian Air flight from Abuja to Tel Aviv, Israel with a strange cargo allegedly concealed in his stomach when the law caught up with him.

He had ingested 1.594kg of c*****e. But he was not the only one boarding that same flight with intention of transporting narcotics they had ingested on November 22, 2014, when they were arrested by men of the NDLEA at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Also arrested were Ekechi Ferdinand (36), Okonkwo Paul (20), Azubuogu Obumneme (30), Okechi Anthony (34), Anozie Henry (34) and Okafor Francis (51).

NDLEA spokesperson, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, confirmed that the raid which was headed by the agency's commander at the Abuja Airport, Mr. Hamisu Lawan, turn out to be a revealing one…

The suspects, who were said to have been arrested and isolated, were soon made to excrete the drug they had ingested.

"The last of the suspects eventually finished excreting the drugs in his stomach this morning (Thursday, November 26)," Ofoyeju said.

Ferdinand excreted 1.616kg of c*****e, Paul – 1.103kg, Obumneme – 1.450kg, Anthony – 935 grammes while Henry exctreted 874 grammes of c*****e.

The oldest of the suspects, Francis, on his part excreted 1.167kg.

All the suspects, except Obi, were said to have Hong Kong as the destination on their tickets.

NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, said that the arrest of the suspects was an added victory to the war against drug trafficking in the country.

He said, "Coming at a time when commanders of our agency are holding a summit to move the agency forward, this is a welcome development.

"Having seven suspected drug traffickers on a single flight is a reflection of the desperation of drug cartels.

But this will prove to them that the NDLEA has the capacity to stop drug trafficking no matter what method they employ.

"Fortunately for the suspects as well, our arrest has saved their lives because for the suspects heading to Hong Kong, it is clearly stated in their visas that drug trafficking in Hong Kong attracts the death penalty.

Nigeria has equally been saved from an embarrassment their arrest would have caused if they were caught over there."‎

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Toosure70: 5:46am On Nov 30, 2014
Ok
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by ThunderTrail(f): 5:52am On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one there. Bring back those good old days.
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Caleboha(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2014
All seven of them my brothers from the southeast. They are hustlers and i love that. They love independence and want to create a life for themselves. They dont belong to the band wagon who blame God or government for their misfortunes. They take their destinies in their hands and HUSTLE! Unfortunately actions like this reveal the desperation of few who stupidly want to take the fast lane.

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2014
bidexmat:
Fred Obi, Ekechi Ferdinand, Okonkwo Paul , Azubuogu Obumneme , Okechi Anthony , Anozie Henry and Okafor Francis ‎

all boarded the same flight, with tickets Hong Kong destination ?? why dem no go suspect una?

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by datguru: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Okay
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by edo3(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2014
No be osuofia be that?

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by AJINATU: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2014
We are industrious. Na we develop abuja. We own all the mansions in maitama and garki.

Okafor francis
azubuogu obumneme
fred obi
okonkwo paul
okechi antony
anozie henry
ekechi ferdinand
okafor francis

IT IS WELL

14 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Caleboha(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2014
AJINATU:
We are industrious. Na we develop abuja. We own all the mansions in maitama and garki.

Okafor francis
azubuogu obumneme
fred obi
okonkwo paul
okechi antony
anozie henry
ekechi ferdinand
okafor francis

IT IS WELL
Your sarcasm wouldnt take away the fact that they are industrious from top to bottom. Its a well known fact that igbos have invaded every nook of naija and the world, even sambisa, doing legitimate business. Dont use the actions of these few to generalize!

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Caleboha:
Your sarcasm wouldnt take away the fact that they are industrious from top to bottom. Its a well known fact that igbos have invaded every nook of naija and the world, even sambisa, doing legitimate business. Dont use the actions of these few to generalize!
What kind of a guy call this evil drug dealers industrious ?. Guys that should be humiliated for given Nigerians bad image all over the world being called industrious. Wonders shall never end. That's why Nigeria is not respected in the committee of nations.

13 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by dridowu: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2014
I am so happy for them because they were caught in Nigeria not in Hong Kong, if it was in Hong Kong am 99.9% sure that it would have been "REST IN PEACE".

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Fire15: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2014
O
bidexmat:
BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja

49yrs old Fred Obi was about to board an Ethiopian Air flight from Abuja to Tel Aviv, Israel with a strange cargo allegedly concealed in his stomach when the law caught up with him.

He had ingested 1.594kg of c*****e. But he was not the only one boarding that same flight with intention of transporting narcotics they had ingested on November 22, 2014, when they were arrested by men of the NDLEA at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Also arrested were Ekechi Ferdinand (36), Okonkwo Paul (20), Azubuogu Obumneme (30), Okechi Anthony (34), Anozie Henry (34) and Okafor Francis (51).

NDLEA spokesperson, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, confirmed that the raid which was headed by the agency's commander at the Abuja Airport, Mr. Hamisu Lawan, turn out to be a revealing one…

The suspects, who were said to have been arrested and isolated, were soon made to excrete the drug they had ingested.

"The last of the suspects eventually finished excreting the drugs in his stomach this morning (Thursday, November 26)," Ofoyeju said.

Ferdinand excreted 1.616kg of c*****e, Paul – 1.103kg, Obumneme – 1.450kg, Anthony – 935 grammes while Henry exctreted 874 grammes of c*****e.

The oldest of the suspects, Francis, on his part excreted 1.167kg.

All the suspects, except Obi, were said to have Hong Kong as the destination on their tickets.

NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, said that the arrest of the suspects was an added victory to the war against drug trafficking in the country.

He said, "Coming at a time when commanders of our agency are holding a summit to move the agency forward, this is a welcome development.

"Having seven suspected drug traffickers on a single flight is a reflection of the desperation of drug cartels.

But this will prove to them that the NDLEA has the capacity to stop drug trafficking no matter what method they employ.

"Fortunately for the suspects as well, our arrest has saved their lives because for the suspects heading to Hong Kong, it is clearly stated in their visas that drug trafficking in Hong Kong attracts the death penalty.

Nigeria has equally been saved from an embarrassment their arrest would have caused if they were caught over there."‎

Igbos and drugs. Nigeria, we hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by donmalcolm21(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2014
T
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by zimoni(f): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2014
la wah ooooooo

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2014
I think the reason why this trade keeps booming is because the authorities in their destination have been compromised. It seems asian countries security agents have been bought over .I have never read in the news about anybody been caught in honk kong for drug trafficking. Secondly ,I won't be surprised even if these so called arrests are stage managed or even arranged by the drug cartels and ndlea just to give the impression that ndlea is working. I have not seen cases been prosecuted in court unlike the way it was during idiagbon regime. It is very possible these arrested people are just shown on tv and set free after 1week

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by armadeo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
DrJoe1:

all boarded the same flight, with tickets Hong Kong destination ?? why dem no go suspect una?

Prepare for war.
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by rossi49ja(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
AJINATU:

Okafor francis
azubuogu obumneme
fred obi
okonkwo paul
okechi antony
anozie henry
ekechi ferdinand
okafor francis

IT IS WELL
I have noticed your posts here, you are a rookie in this forum but you have earned the toga of being a nuisance. Will it hurt if you stay objective instead of delving it into your normal tribalistic rants . About time you grow up.
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lucasbalo:

What kind of a guy call this evil drug dealers industrious ?. Guys that should be humiliated for given Nigerians bad image all over the world being called industrious. Wonders shall never end. That's why Nigeria is not respected in the committee of nations.

Its all about a chronic criminal mindset, devoid of shame and appreciation of the enormity of such odious act, which feels compelled to try to justify it by calling it HUSTLING.

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
ItsMeAboki:

Its all about a chronic criminal mindset, devoid of shame and appreciation of the enormity of such odious act, which feels compelled to try to justify it by calling it HUSTLING.
What is appalling to me is for a young guy like that trying to justify drug dealing as a hustle. I have witnessed on several occasions when people carrying Nigerian passports are being humiliated at European airports and American airports because the custom officers thought of them as drug carriers. I wish those guys have been caught in one of the Asian countries or one of the middle Eastern countries, so they can be dealt with appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lucasbalo:

It is spelled " comity of nations " . Thank me later .
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by MrPresident1: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
sandijey:
https://www.nairaland.com/2009267/picture-7-nigerians-arrested-fake

That's from another thread. Its a shame!

You dey find trouble abi? wink
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrPresident1:

You dey find trouble abi? wink

Mr president cheesy.... how u dey!
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Empero1:

It is gspelled " comity of nations " . Thank me later .
Professor Empero, you are right and so am I too. You can use comity or community or committee. The three words are right. It depends on what you feel comfortable with.
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by gatiano(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
it was fortunate that they got caught here in 9JA, if they had reach hongkong, it would have been execution within 24 hours. it seems the people are not educated about the consequences of the offence. one bastard will go to the villiage and be deceiving farmers and palmy tappers into what they know not. my people suffer and die because of lack of knowledge. ALLAH will not give rest and peace of mind to those who go about villiages deceiving this poor brothers. And may ALLAH grant this boys knowledge, beat their asses literally until they begin to lift their bones into reading and gaining knowledge. Amin

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by MrPresident1: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
sandijey:

Mr president cheesy.... how u dey!

My Lady Queen of Hearts, I am fine.

I trust you are doing well too cheesy
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrPresident1:

My Lady Queen of Hearts, I am fine.

I trust you are doing well too cheesy

I am my dear cheesy!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Blackfire(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
becareful how u speak against cocaine biz... if u know some truth about it u will keep mute
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Empero1:

It is spelled " comity of nations " . Thank me later .

Pot calling the kettle black
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by Pataki: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Maybe it is time they give these people their biafra and officially we can know them for what they do best.

Tired of reading repeated drug-bust cases associated with Nigeria under Igbo names.
Re: BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja by FKO81(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2014
AJINATU:

Okafor francis
azubuogu obumneme
fred obi
okonkwo paul
okechi antony
anozie henry
ekechi ferdinand
okafor francis

IT IS WELL

My brother which tribe are you Boko tribe or retual den tribe?

(1) (Reply)

Army Is Still Saying The Same Thing: "We Don't Have Buhari's Certificate" / Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban / Brand PDP: A 'Not So Favorable' Brand Pleading For Serious Rebranding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.