Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer (1508 Views)

Cars You Wished You Owned While Growing-up / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car / Names of Cars You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by globalresource: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2014
This thread is solely for advice and opinions on cars that is good for a first timer. that is good as first car
Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by senator2k9(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
What is ur budget ?

2 Likes

Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by DesChyko: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Get a Mercedes 911.. Excellent for Nigerian roads..and combating careless drivers too.

2 Likes

Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by holatin(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Volkswagen tortoise

1 Like

Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by colossus2: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2014
OP it depends on your budget, what you wanna use the car for, the terrains you ply etc.
So when all these are stated, car talk section would definitely give you a good recommendation.

2 Likes

Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by AutosBay(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by lonelydora: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Just like the biblical story of Jesus asking his disciples, people say I am this I am that, but "who do you say I am?"
This is a difficult question when we don't know what ur preferences are.

What do you want in a car? Tell us your spec and budget. Then we can start from there.
Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by globalresource: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
a car, Nigeria used or tokunbo. budget must 1 million naira and below. car must be good for travelling on our Nigeria road. at least I will be doing about 3 hours journey every weekend (to and fro). fuel economy and cheap maintenance consideration. and must be automatic. thanks guys
Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nissan Versa or Toyota Rav4.

Regardless if the question has been asked before, it's good that you asked again because things change and the answers that were good some months ago may not be valid anymore.

1 Like

Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by fastlane84: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
globalresource:
a car, Nigeria used or tokunbo. budget must 1 million naira and below. car must be good for travelling on our Nigeria road. at least I will be doing about 3 hours journey every weekend (to and fro). fuel economy and cheap maintenance consideration. and must be automatic. thanks guys

Toyota
Avalon 2001/2002 model
Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by Export1: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hyundai i10 hatchback

The new Hyundai i10 has what it takes to be the best city car on the market, thanks to stylish looks, a spacious interior and low running costs.
Re: Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer by globalresource: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
thanks @ cityng @export1 @ fastlane and others
but you can keep more coming in. but I think Hyundai i10 is not ok for travelling considering the size beside trailer

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Ten Ford Ranger 2013 Model / Problem With 2008 Toyota Corolla, Car Won't Start! / Wow! Recession What? E-money Acquires 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Armoured Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.