Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Online Importers Based In Kaduna State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Importers Based In Kaduna State (527 Views)

NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Make Atleast N250,000 Monthly, Join The League Of Online Importers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Importers Based In Kaduna State by arimahoseloka(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2014
The SKONE wrist watch easily costs $12 on Aliexpress right? Good deal!
But with higher resources, plus some badass negotiating power, we can get it an MOQ of 100 pieces of that item at around $3/piece directly from manufacturers.

Don‟t doubt me…
Now if we have 50 members of the group contributes just $100 (which is the number we hope to have), about N16,000 each, which will bring our total contribution to $5,000.
With $5,000, we can buy up to 1,666 pieces of that watch.

INSTEAD of buying it individually for $12 (about N2,040) each and $100 (N16,000) for 8 pieces.
You will rather use your $100 (N16,000) for 33 pieces.
Meaning, you‟ve ended up getting one of the watch at N515/piece.

Now, tell me…
Why won‟t you find it easy selling this same watch for N1,500 – N2,500… and drive these guys out of business?
Even if you do, you‟ll still be making 300% profit.
Can you see the power of team/group work?

this is just a little example of what we can achieve with team work..... are there any of you like me based in kaduna state. i work full time on bulk importation from china and sell, i would like us to meet and put our ideas and resources together and possibly form an association. if you are interested please reply me with your email address
Re: Online Importers Based In Kaduna State by jameran(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2014
i love this and i have interest if and only if this is genuine. my email jamesdike83@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Online Importers Based In Kaduna State by sveltem: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hook me up

(1) (Reply)

5 Practical Businesses For Youths In Nigeria / . / Anyone In Kastina? I Have Items To Send There Willing To Pat Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.