Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (62255 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by 4C2215131: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
charleff512:
Occultism

One of the best things that happened to humanity-The Occult.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
craziebone:
i am confused how vowel sounds can connect you with God. "Raaaaaaaa", "Maaaaaaaaaaa", "peeeeeeiiiiiiii", "Aaaaaaaauuuuuuuuummmmmmm"!!!!

Anyway, the book "The Secret Doctrines Of Jesus" is a master piece!

How do we get the other books like "The Mystical Life of Jesus", "A Thousand Years of Yesterday" (can't remember the title now)

My brother... I am confused on how AMEN makes your prayers answered. How speaking in tongues makes you a true Christian and how singing Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh in church worship makes you connect with the holy spirit. Im even confused on how In Jesus Name protects us and so on. But the truth is that we won't say they don't work because they confuse us. smiley you have biblical quotes to defend WHY YOU THINK the ones I listed work and I have PERSONAL EXPERIENCE to tell you why I THINK they work. The world works in funny ways my brother.

You can get the books you requested for here : http://amorc.org.ng or visit any affiliated body close to you to make a request.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lee29:
NEWS
How I Destroyed Occult Powers in United States
-Christian Lawyer
Lekan Otufodunrin

A Nigerian Christian lawyer, Wole Olufon who won an epic legal battle 
against a secret cult, The Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crusis 
(AMORC) has recalled how he walked round the international 
headquarters of the organisation in San Jose United States praying in 
the Holy Ghost to destroy its dark powers.

Olufon, founding President of the Christian Lawyers Fellowship of 
Nigeria said he engaged in the spiritual exercise to claim victory 
over an anticipated appeal against at the Supreme Court by AMORC 
which had sued the Evangelical Church of West Africa (ECWA) 
publishers of today' challenge magazine for alleged libel.

Although Olufon lost at the High Court inspite of the overwhelming 
evidence against AMORC, he won at the Court Appeal after which he 
traveled to the United States on holiday.

By divine arrangement, Olufon in his book titled, "Who is with you". 
In which he recalls his experiences during the case explained how he 
was contacted by a cousin who facilitated a visit to San Jose, which 
was not originally on his travel schedule.

On arriving at the AMORC office complex, Olufon said "I began the 
prayer walk around the perimeters of the properly, praying in the 
spirit and in understanding to claim victory over the anticipated 
appeal of AMORC to Supreme Court.
"I began to cast down the strongholds, all the principalities and 
power, the spiritual wickedness in high places over AMORC, the prince 
of the power of the court that superintend over AMORC, I began to 
cast down and pull down, to uproot and to destroy in the realm of the 
spirit.

"From that point I knew that AMORC could never succeed at the Supreme 
Court. Reason? I had just by the Holy Spirit pulled down the vestiges 
of the dark powers behind AMORC.

"We wrestle not against flesh and blood. And so I knew that whatever 
would happen in the court would only play out what had already been 
concluded in the spiritual" Olufon stated.

In its judgment, the Supreme Court presided over by five justices 
with only one of them being a Christian, ruled that the magazine was 
right to describe AMORC as a secret satanic cult.

Olufon who survived various spiritual attacks while handling the case 
said in an interview in the May 2004 edition COURTROOM Magazine that 
though he incurred a lot of expenses which ECWA could not offset, "it 
was a most important and most rewarding exercise and the most 
fulfilling case I have ever done"

"It gave me a lot of fulfilling professionally, spiritually and 
otherwise. God in His mercy choose me of all to represent His 
interest. The case was squarely one which the glory of God was at 
stake" Olufon with over 25years of legal practice stated. 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I said I wouldn't comment on this post because it is so shallow that I pity those people who believe what is inscribed here. However, for records sake, I would ask... If the lawyer was so SUCCESSFUL under the direction of the "holy spirit" , why is AMORC is thriving in Nigeria, Africa and the world.? He should even be ashamed for establishing his obvious deluded and fanatical failure in the name of Christianity. If God wants something down, HE gets it down TOTALLY. Even after this, Rosicrucians will still forgive him and wish him peace profound. I didn't even know such a person exists until now. That's to tell you how INSIGNIFICANT he is in the scheme of affairs. Never will you find any God fearing pastor or Prophet criticising AMORC like an uneducated misanthrole. The ones that do so are those who are power thirsty and attention seekers. enough said...

4 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Guest1: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
The current website for AMORC Nigeria is http://www.amorcngonline.org/

Regards.

literarymathy:
You can get the books you requested for here : http://amorc.org.ng or visit any affiliated body close to you to make a request.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by hoodboy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
literarymathy:

If your claim is true then please walk over to the nearest police station to report it all please. AMORC has nothing to do with a member's corpse. If that were to be true, the police would have arrested the group and the laws of the land would have conscripted the order since the moment when ECWA dragged us to court. Even the judge saw the order and was forced to say that there's nothing obscure about us. Please stop scorching the name of the order. Drag corpse ke grin. Too much Nigerian films.

N. B. People that join AMORC looking for magic, money or mysterious powers are usually disappointed when books are sent them cool. They are the ones who go and say rubbish to others as a payback.

I know for a fact that AMORC sued ECWA for libel, so why are you trying to turn history on its head by claiming they dragged you to Court? In that case who was plaintiff and who was defendant. The devil remains a liar

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Why do you fetch water in a bowl when you want to do your meditation? Why do you have to use salt? What is the significance of the ritual of the pentagram?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 01, 2014
hoodboy:

I know for a fact that AMORC sued ECWA for libel, so why are you trying to turn history on its head by claiming they dragged you to Court? In that case who was plaintiff and who was defendant. The devil remains a liar

they were the ones who took ECWA to court. The judgement was giving in favour of the Rosicrucians
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by dominicson: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2014
I don't know how I'd start!
Dominic, may your soul rest in peace!

Dominic? That's my father's name. He thought a lot. And above all, he thought me to seek.

Many of these folks on nairaland are what they are(christians, muslims, etc) because they were born in that religion. Oh! What a 'life'?

I don't see any hope for the black man, I must confess.

Have you ever wonder why Moses was raised in the house of Pharaoh? Have you people ever wonder how Josesh could preserve food for between 7 to 14 years when your own modern technology can't help more than 3 years?

I've been a muslim, a christian, a rosicrucian (AMORC), an ogboni aborigine and a host of others. And I can beat my chest that I'd never been rated below average in any undertaking. If I should tell you things about all these religions you may not be able to pick a thing, but I will advise you to seek for wisdom.
It takes the wise to seek for wisdom, young Solomon was wise (1 kings 2 v 6) before he sought for divine dimension of wisdom. You may not need wisdom but because of your kids, seek for it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by dominicson: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2014
craziebone:
Why do you fetch water in a bowl when you want to do your meditation? Why do you have to use salt? What is the significance of the ritual of the pentagram?

How do you know all these from a 'secret' sect?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 01, 2014
dominicson:

How do you know all these from a 'secret' sect?

i do not think they are secret like say, otherwise, why do they have know places where they meet? If you say they are an organization with secrets, then i would agree with you a little bit because even our very own family have secrets. That you've got secrets doesn't mean it is wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by gbodimowo(m): 1:57am On Dec 01, 2014
This is a cult group
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Ishilove: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2014
dominicson:
I don't know how I'd start!
Dominic, may your soul rest in peace!

Dominic? That's my father's name. He thought a lot. And above all, he thought me to seek.

Many of these folks on nairaland are what they are(christians, muslims, etc) because they were born in that religion. Oh! What a 'life'?

I don't see any hope for the black man, I must confess.

Have you ever wonder why Moses was raised in the house of Pharaoh? Have you people ever wonder how Josesh could preserve food for between 7 to 14 years when your own modern technology can't help more than 3 years?

I've been a muslim, a christian, a rosicrucian (AMORC), an ogboni aborigine and a host of others. And I can beat my chest that I'd never been rated below average in any undertaking. If I should tell you things about all these religions you may not be able to pick a thing, but I will advise you to seek for wisdom.
It takes the wise to seek for wisdom, young Solomon was wise (1 kings 2 v 6) before he sought for divine dimension of wisdom. You may not need wisdom but because of your kids, seek for it
And what is the path to wisdom?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Anglovel: 4:36am On Dec 01, 2014
obiZEAL:

Fair...
But its actually 'Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crusis'

BE CAREFUL DEY ARE SEEKING MEMBERS,LAST DAYS@LAST YEARS@LAST MOMENTS THINGS,
GUARD UR HEART WTH ALL DILIGENCE,FOR OUT OF IT FLOWS D ISSUES OF LIFE......BE PROTECTED N JESUS NAME AMEN......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Aegon:

Guy did it happen to you too? Nobody had to preach to me, nobody told me but I just knew in my heart I was a Rosicrucian. This baffled me until recently when I learned about those things.
It is true they say, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

"when the student is ready, the teacher will appear" is a proven fact by me

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by OboloMAN: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Well what comes into the Average Nigerian mind when he hears "AMORC" ..is Occultism , and Fear.

Some churches even bring up prayer points against AMORC members every Sunday.

People always tag AMORC members with Evil and Witchcraft.

Am not a Member but i do have friends in AMORC who are still upright
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by hawk05(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2014
literarymathy:
AMORC is more like a university. I have been a member for 5years+ now. It's a very lovely order. Members are sent mails which are called Monographs. They contain virtually all the lessons about life, science, law, mysticism, spiritualism, philosophy, history, etc. IT IS NOT RELIGIOUS ORGANISATION. Rosicrucians believe that the concept of God is personal and that is ultimate goal of mysticism is to be united with the personal conception of God. Rosicrucians also believe in Master Jesus but do not deify him. He is an ascended master.
AMORC operates like a typical University. To join, you pay an amount and keep paying to maintain membership. Apart from reading, there are also lodges and chapters where members congregate for meditations and convocations but these are not compulsory.
I cannot say all about AMORC aimlessly so I will entertain specific questions about the organisation. However it must be noted that whatever I say are my personal thoughts as a member and not the order's general standing.

Peace Profound...
ASK IYKE NATHAN UZOMA the author of OCCULT GRANDMASTER NOW IN CHRIST.. He was a renowed Guru and Perfect Master of occult mysteries. He wil tel you everything abt Eckankar, amorc, twlight starlight, hebrew occultism knwn as kaballa, ogboni, esotericism and neotic science etc.. He was also the Living Grand master of the Order of Astral and Terrestrial Hierarchy, Defender of the Ancient Order of Lord Yima of Persia, First leader of the COMANS Order in Nigeria etc.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Onyiibazz: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2014
SpencerLewis:

Onyi my sister don't magnify ur ignorance here. U wd've stopped at 'I don't really knw abt them'. Saying more stupid thing like 'it is the same as ogboni' has stupidify ur earlier comment.
My opinion sha, no ill feelings.
As Lucifer son of the morning u can't quote me b/c of the wrath my identical twin broda planet VENUS.

Hey man, firstly, Onyii is not your sister but your brother. And my question was 'is it the same with ogboni?' and not 'it is the same with ogboni' as u're alleging. So next time you want to vent ur anger on someone, make sure u've looked well.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by mezebel(f): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:
ADVANCED MUMU OF RUSSIAN CABAL
mind ur words,u can easily lavish insults to 001 of nigeria but not to the order that protect the world...
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by ceaser: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2014
Aleister Crowley, the great grandfather-in-law of George Bush snr. comes to mind.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by holatin(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2014
mezebel:
mind ur words,u can easily lavish insults to 001 of nigeria but not to the order that protect the world...
k grandma but the question says WHAT COMEZ TO YOUR MIND ?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by akunjohn(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2014
salt1:
Secret cult

My brother in law was a member
Had an altar and played strange music and talked of aura
He became a born again Christian and destroyed that altar etc

They have a secret room where they place a coffin for an abstract travel.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2014
hawk05:
ASK IYKE NATHAN UZOMA the author of OCCULT GRANDMASTER NOW IN CHRIST.. He was a renowed Guru and Perfect Master of occult mysteries. He wil tel you everything abt Eckankar, amorc, twlight starlight, hebrew occultism knwn as kaballa, ogboni, esotericism and neotic science etc.. He was also the Living Grand master of the Order of Astral and Terrestrial Hierarchy, Defender of the Ancient Order of Lord Yima of Persia, First leader of the COMANS Order in Nigeria etc.

Nath Uzoma is a good narrator of fiction cheesy. A deluded man with feelings of Grandeur and power that are non-existent. He is just another money making chap who has read ALOT OF BOOKS and compiled them together to write another in the name of Occult master in Christ. Lol. When I read such books, I'm very much entertained because I have a very wild imagination too grin. Anyway, those groups you mentioned can be read about online and mixed with fiction in other to write a book. I can write a book titled HOW CHRISTIANITY IS OCCULTIC cheesy but that doesn't mean that what I say is correct even if I know the Pope, Bishops, prophets and all. I can write such a book for attention, money, respect or even TO FORM A CHURCH cool. So my brother, AMORC has taught me something from its own teachings... DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR. Form your truths by yourself based on VERIFIABLE facts.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Boss13: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2014
literarymathy:

I bet the person that ran mad was a mere coincidence. Trust me, if AMORC had the power to do and undo, I would have been bloodily rich by now. All my enemies would have been dead and I would have threatened to turn you intoa white toad. grin. But there are no such powers. If anybody has them in AMORC then it's definitely not from AMORC. Maybe the person is a native doctor.. Who knows?

My dad is an EX-AMORC member smiley. He stopped paying and became inactive. Nobody even noticed his absence. grin cheesy. There are so many ex-members out there brother. AMORC is the easiest group to leave. Just stop reading and paying and that's all. Tormented ke? By who? Juju grin? Lol. Abeg o. There is NO POWER in AMORC. Just books and God realisation. Trust me, I've searched for powers... AMORC doesn't give. smiley but I remained because I love the resonance between the teachings and my personality. wink

Laughs.... Funny approach but it is the truth.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Boss13: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2014
ransomed:
:-- Do your survey and research on my comments based on the clues i provided. I write from experience and cross examination of facts, analogies, nature, existence and transcendal power sources. I like Egyptology and associated learnings. Thanks.

There is no grand master in Nigeria. Simply put.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Boss13: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Aegon:

Guy did it happen to you too? Nobody had to preach to me, nobody told me but I just knew in my heart I was a Rosicrucian. This baffled me until recently when I learned about those things.
It is true they say, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

Very true indeed.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by MrHighSea: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Wateva dy may b. U dnt gt stinged, dnt sting either. Religious matters always cancelling peace. NIGERIANS: U NO GO CHURCH/MOSQUE, DM HALLA; U GO AMORC/ECKANKAR etc (or itz equivalent for NORTH), dm ... damn. Let ' em b.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Boss13: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2014
hoodboy:

AMORC sued ECWA for libel

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=49204
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Boss13: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2014
hawk05:

I read this book as a child, it was damn scary then and arouse my curiousity to spiritualism and Occultism. An an adult now, though I cannot remember the writings, but I would laugh when I read it again because the book is bogus and filled with lies.

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by cupidhero(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2014
obiZEAL:
Ok...this is a survey am trying to take from the streets to online.

I have asked a cross section of people what their first thought is about AMORC, a few were ignorant about the word or what is stands for, while a large number had funny stories to tell about AMORC.

So i decided to hear what fellow Nairalanders have to say.
All comments are welcomed...negative or positive.
rosicrucianism and mysticism.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Boss13: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
When Jesus said it would be difficult for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God, I was wondering why. Not till I began to understand some mystery stuff. Honestly, money isn't bad and it is needed but the attitude or craving for it matters. Likewise, what you use money to do. Our world is a world of materialism, we wish for the good things of life, we are never contended with what we have. A rich man who loath for money will spend more time, in pains, in the desire/purgatory world. The same thing is applicable to a drunk, a womaniser/sex addict, a chain smoker etc. We all have bad habits, so for you to enter into the kingdom of God, you must purge yourself of all bad habits.

Remember this statement - For God is spirit and must be worship in spirit and in truth

That statement aroused my curiosity. Forget all the nonsense your pastors are saying, that statement by Christ Jesus ain't mere words.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
craziebone:

I have not seen anyone put water in a bowl before meditation. If anyone does that, it is purely his PERSONAL idiosyncrasy. What is advised is to wash the hands and drink water as a symbolic act of purifying the body for the worship of God. This is similar to what Muslims do before prayers. As for SALT. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Maybe if you saw it, the person using it has his/her own reasons.

The ritual of the pentagram I haven't heard of it in all my years of membership. I know of the pentagram as a mystical symbol used in sacred geometry. I know of the Rosicrucian cross which is not even a pentagram. So maybe you need to clarify this so called "RITUAL" of yours. Meanwhile, that term "RITUAL" simply means an established order or pattern in which something is done. (Check your dictionary).
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
ceaser:
Aleister Crowley, the great grandfather-in-law of George Bush snr. comes to mind.

Aleister Crowley was an occultist of the Thelemic tradition. He formed his own group. HE HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY TO DO WITH AMORC OR ITS TEACHINGS. The man was never a Rosicrucian nor did he claim to be at any point in time. Browse about him before you kill your brain with delusional theories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

“God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.