Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners (48238 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / Tuface Gets 5 Nominations At Afrotainment Museke Online African Music Awards / Tuface Gets 5 Nominations At Afrotainment Museke Online African Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by ETHIX(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]I just dey pass
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2014
I love Diamond Platnumz....

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by nickz(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2014
4C2215131:

Headies aint enough, no matter how razzmatazz it may get, it still for now can't best CHO awards hence Davido may not still feel fulfilled even if he scoops everything in the Headies...something 'bout international recognition for good work done.
awardis for the video not the song,he shouldn't feel sober.just improve the quality of video director he appoints ......he got his international recognition for me at BET
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 4C2215131: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Orina:
Sound city tv is a stupid channel so they can't organize a music awards i will stop watching them now since you got no awards show idiots you just sit and fold your hands, is channel o bigger than you, i don't know why some Nigerians feel like local champ. Sound city is already international why not organize your awards monkeys

Aint as easy as you think, aint as easy as you simply think.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 4C2215131: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2014
nickz:
awardis for the video not the song,he shouldn't feel sober.just improve the quality of video director he appoints ......he got his international recognition for me at BET

When it comes to achievement amongst peers, recognition can never be enough.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by chibwike(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Tval:

Who ask this one question?
was i referring to u....cant u just mind ur buisness...ehn.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kgr28(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Bitter and ungrateful beings( nigerians), past years nigerian artists dominated chomva, you prasised them how best nigeria is... now tables have turnd, you all cry foul...

12 mill youtube views, why didnt those who viewed vote

In every continental music awards, the overhyped nigerian artists are exposed with their POOR live perfomaces,,they hide behind their fake shot in amerika and SA music videos.

you dont rule africa, there are countries that do music too, Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by yurme(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:
What do you expect from that crap that he sang recently

#She say she no wan designer
She no wan ferrari
She say na my love o o o
She belong to me cos I belong to you.#

Seriously,which lady doesn't want ferrari?
Bros,stop giving guys fake hope

His dirty and smelly cloth didn't even help the matter.

Via Nairaland for iphone
bros u said z dirty nd smelly cloth didn't even help d matter? Walahy if e sale dat cloth d moni go do u chop 1week olorun gbo

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Deeypeey(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Abeg wetin be Nairaland?
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2014
yurme:
bros u said z dirty nd smelly cloth didn't even help d matter? Walahy if e sale dat cloth d moni go do u chop 1week olorun gbo
Na who wan buy rag
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by RedCard1(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2014
honestly, Davido didn't deserve the nominations he got. I know it hurts but it's the truth. The one who deserved to win is Phyno for best hip hop. Aye was poorly directed as it was just the regular Naija video line but Alobam showed a different signature. Anyway, this Channel O categories are rubbish. they should learn from MTV

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Neroanna(f): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2014
englishmart:
good morning ladies and gentlemen! I bring you greetings from our members here in France.
There is good news! Guess what? All Our members abroad are coming for this year's end of the year meeting! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
E go sweet die.
Extend our greetings to other members that are not here. Thank you and God bless!

Yours faithfully
Englishmart

Your president!!!
lol,u r not serious..
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Orina(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2014
4C2215131:

Aint as easy as you think, aint as easy as you simply think.
no i am just angry af davido's Aye has over a million views on youtube but lost out to casper with 400k video views, davido won mtv's MAMA awards, davido performed all over africa almost every country, casper has not performed outside south africa but won everything, what Criteria did channel o (o for ojoro) use?
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Tval(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
was i referring to u....cant u just mind ur buisness...ehn.

Bounce out na make we exchange blow angry angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by chibwike(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Tval:

Bounce out na make we exchange blow angry angry
Lol.....Go syria or afghanistan..go show ur fighting powers.....no be for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Tval(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol.....Go syria or afghanistan..go show ur fighting powers.....no be for nairaland.

na were i dey now, com join me.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
mencade6:
all Nairaland members are to make payment to this number for the welcoming party of our new members 080 xxxx xxxx.

Mtn 1500 only.

Pls tell the rest members of this development

sign

p.r.o.
This Is Niqeria... Hw can the president of an association pay for anytyn... Thats impunity of the hiqhest order. Take Ur Tym Ooooo
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by chibwike(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Tval:

na were i dey now, com join me.
For wetin
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2014
He should do the things wizkid does that keeps him in controversy

Controversy sells...
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by BrightEye(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2014
I didn't see any error on all the awards given except that skelewu nominated davido's music, he really deserved that one. Aye? I don't think so.

Anyway, i respect olamide more and more for winning the only nomination. Oya turn up!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by COvo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
The whole award is a scam.The fact that that stupid song called Pull Over by KC and Wizkid won ahead of Pluto(I remember) makes it a whole bunch of nonsense. Pluto is the best song that came outta Africa in 2014.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Tval(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
grin

wetin funny? dem set davido up. 5 nominations no award undecided
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by ifex370(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Vondata:
I wonda d kind video wey go pass personally...hmmm, naija nid 2create dia own award cuz even 4 youtube, we get views pass.

your whizchick.. cheesy. you school at unn,but u base in lag...

tell me I'm wrong angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tval:

wetin funny? dem set davido up. 5 nominations no award undecided
with all due respect Sir do I know u
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by abuharris: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
The Only Nigeria Artist that Deserve multiple award is ASA...
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by orbablessing(f): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
smileydiaris God oooooo,Na only him waka come,other artist need to shine tooo cause every thing in life is turn by turn
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
Lost all 5? Mehn..that's rough undecided

Not in church today ? ( hoping you're not typing from the front pew )
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by dreezybines: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Not only olamide but also patoranking
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by FFF1: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pple can talk Well talk is cheap tho

Shalom
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by ItsAaliyah: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:
Bitter and ungrateful beings( nigerians), past years nigerian artists dominated chomva, you prasised them how best nigeria is... now tables have turnd, you all cry foul...

12 mill youtube views, why didnt those who viewed vote

In every continental music awards, the overhyped nigerian artists are exposed with their POOR live perfomaces,,they hide behind their fake shot in amerika and SA music videos.

you dont rule africa, there are countries that do music too, Tanzania.

So who rules African music then?

South Africa?

Dude please, Casper winning video of the year is a hoax.
Davido's Aye fetched him a BET award......he deserved to own 2014 not Casper. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Biggty(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Useless channel O award

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.